Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help for a friend (Hep C + liver malfunctioning. chronic liver disease).

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Did what?

'Potable Gold' or 'Universal Medicine'?

The people you have mentioned above did not give you a reply to this?
    1. Two of them did the latter, the other one I am not sure.

2. I assumed that more people has done and could answer this question and I did not want to ask them directly because I was afraid of looking like a fool and because the idea of mixing it with wine was related to an idea that is a bit controversial and not everyone would be willing to do. I will write to you with the idea I have in mind, Andro, since I don't want to disclose it in public due to legal reasons... and I've learnt my lesson twice (in an anarchist forum in 1999 and in an animal rights forum in 2006)... So I am not being mysterious, but cautious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    1. Two of them did the latter, the other one I am not sure.

2. I assumed that more people has done and could answer this question and I did not want to ask them directly because I was afraid of looking like a fool and because the idea of mixing it with wine was related to an idea that is a bit controversial and not everyone would be willing to do. I will write to you with the idea I have in mind, Andro, since I don't want to disclose it in public due to legal reasons... and I've learnt my lesson twice (in an anarchist forum in 1999 and in an animal rights forum in 2006)... So I am not being mysterious, but cautious.
    OK, so you are welcome to PM or Skype me. But 'looking like a fool' is nothing we should really worry about...

Also, as an additional option, I'm offering to perform a Shamanic Journey for your friend. Sometimes it can really help, even with physical illness, especially if it's not 'too late'...

Blog Entries
    Charcoal is used in hospitals for poisoning. Often.
    Synthetic pharmaceuticals derived from astringent herbs are what surgeons use to stop bleeding.

These things actually work.

I wouldn't be fumbling around hoping for the world's greatest one-cure all medicine to just arrive in the post zoas, even if someone DOES agree to send it.

Nevertheless... go with what your heart tells you.

Hope someone does show you compassion and shares one of these great gifts with you.

Vitamin K is also a very good idea. I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but I would like to here a recovery story, and I'd be pretty bloody shocked if these things didn't improve the situation so, unless you've got oil of gold on its way right now, try to be more realistic and go for an astringent elixir.

As far as all this "don't drink elixirs stuff" IMVHO I say WTF? I have consumed everything I've ever made and I'm no worse off then I started. As far as 'knowing what your doing' and 'being sure you can drink it' .... my rule is this.... if upon the re-uniting of the salt, sulfur and mercury, it all goes from whatever colour it was to instantly a deep blood red colour, then you have brought your work to a state of perfection. (perfection can still be improved upon of course ) but a blood red liquid, and a sweet taste, is the correct outcome of all spagyrics. IMO.

Finally, the ancients would consume there elixirs in either white wine or milk. The universal medicine is to be dripped into white win, turning it to red wine and consumed in this fashion. I know I should have quotes here backing up what I say, but it's late.

Another time. Goodluck zoas. Talk is cheap. Help your friend in ALL ways that you can. Take action

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Charcoal is used in hospitals for poisoning. Often.
    Synthetic pharmaceuticals derived from astringent herbs are what surgeons use to stop bleeding.
    These things actually work.
    I wouldn't be fumbling around hoping for the world's greatest one-cure all medicine to just arrive in the post zoas, even if someone DOES agree to send it.
    I've read the myth more than a few times under different versions... but mostly the plot of the myth is:

"This forum is a place of swindlers trying to sell something and being selfish".

The *myth* shows up from time to time under different variations. This is on topic and off topic:

Perception is everything and everyone reaps what he sows... though we mostly reap and sow with our perception.

The outcome of this thread has been:

1- A person offered himself to do a shamanic working to help with the healing... Andro, he disclosed himself, so I publicly thank him even if I already did it in private.

2- Another person offered to send what I asked, with a minor variation that he considered safer and more appropriate and his explanation made perfect sense to me... I can not disclose who is this other person, but I publicly thank him too.

Yes, there's swindlers and merchants in the field of alchemy... but there's also an interesting amount of incredibly kind souls... who perfectly fit into the nicest quote I know by William Burroughs:

“The cat does not offer services. The cat offers itself.”

These two persons asked me the fortune of $0 in return of what they are willing to do for me (and my friend).

Honesty, friendship, good manners, always remembering to say "please" and "thank you", trust, kindness and respecting each other... If you use those keys because you have no other option, because they are intrinsic to yourself... then all the doors will always open.

If you use the *myth* and distrust everyone... I wish you good luck, but you won't probably go too far before crashing against a wall.

My gratitude to this forum is infinite.

As a side note, I was quoting you, elixirmixer... the idea of drinking or consuming ANY elixir you make... it's not really a wise idea. I am not against consuming things, but be CAUTIOUS. A lot of "elixirs" due to a lot of different reasons can end up becoming a poison without caring the dosage... and some former members of this forum have died or harmed themselves with different metal poisonings when they forgot to be cautious. Don't take unnecessary risks. Of course, a very basic spagiric elixir of a safe plant will not be toxic unless you are doing something incredibly wrong... but this same rule does not apply to EVERYTHING that can be created in a lab. Take care and don't underestimate the possible dangers of each substance.
    Last edited by Andro; 06-11-2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: "can disclose" replaced with "can not disclose" :)

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if your calling me a swindler here... it seems like it...

I study alchemy because I genuinely wish to reduce the world's suffering...

I would happily make you an elixir if you wish with no charge at all.

Would you like me to try, not sure what customs from Australia to USA is gonna feel tho, but I can try.

I have healed myself of more than 1 disease already with my elixirs, and I don't just consume anything. I use logic to dicide. When I made the menstruum foetens and Spiritus vini, I only licked the menstruum to test it's active properties, but I steerd clear of Spiritus vini.

I'm not sure if your calling me a swindler here... it seems like it...

I study alchemy because I genuinely wish to reduce the world's suffering...

I would happily make you an elixir if you wish with no charge at all.

Would you like me to try, not sure what customs from Australia to USA is gonna feel tho, but I can try.

I have healed myself of more than 1 disease already with my elixirs, and I don't just consume anything. I use logic to dicide. When I made the menstruum foetens and Spiritus vini, I only licked the menstruum to test it's active properties, but I steerd clear of Spiritus vini.
    LOL... I was in bed and about to sleep, it's a cold day and my house is cold due to its 5 meters high ceiling (it's nice, but impossible to make it get warm)... and I saw this on my phone and I got out of bed just to answer because I hate these misunderstandings.

NO, I definitely do NOT think at all that you are a swindler.

I quoted you because of 2 reasons:

1) Because some days ago you had a paranoid reaction related to perceiving other persons as "selfish" or unwilling to help... and I've seen that MYTH more than a few times here (the idea that the others are probably selfish, or swindlers or merchants)... and I truly believe that those ideas are a MYTH... or a bad perception. Each time I've asked for help here, I got MORE than what I expected... and I KNOW that you have changed your mind since some days ago... and I wanted to show you the "truth" behind that MYTH (which I also believe you already gave up): that this is a place populated by very nice persons and extremely generous and kind... and that quite often we have a problem and sometimes this place, this forum, offers the solution.

Indeed, I even faced by the beginning of this year some specific problems which were not really related to alchemy and some of my closest friends did NOTHING about it... but I did receive help from people from this forum who have never seen me face to face. So I was trying to show you that you can relax and take it easy... and I wanted to explain you that the MYTH is false and actually the opposite is true.

I am a bit weird, but when I care to explain such things it's because I care about the person I am talking with. So don't take it as an offense... and I definitely NEVER thought that you were a swindler.

2) I also quoted you because of your policy of being too enthusiastic about drinking or consuming probably anything that you create in your lab... and I wanted to tell you to be CAUTIOUS about it.
    i.e, the person who is willing to help with the "alchemical medicine" rejected my request giving me good reasons: he considered that what I asked was "risky" and MAY produce a fatal overdose... so he offered me something slightly different explaining me that this "alternative" solution didn't involve such risk... and I loved receiving such explanation and made me trust him even more: being an alchemical kamikaze has already lead too many people to death or permanent injuries (if you want a somehow famous contemporary case: Frater Albertus and Israel Regardie forgot some "safety first" rules and ended up causing an accident that harmed the two of them and probably the way that the two of them died is very linked to this accident).

I didn't want to insult you or offend you... I appreciate the help you gave in this thread... and I also think that you should learn that you can't drink ANYTHING just to give it a try... and that some *products* (as to give them a name) are indeed quite dangerous and I would love to see you being a bit more careful with yourself, even if your enthusiasm is excellent. I hope I am not being too "preachy"...

And now I'm going back to bed before I completely freeze.

Blog Entries
    You are right in every way zoas, I did learn quite quickly that help is available here. The people who have helped know who they are and I truly am grateful for their support. The path's they have led me down contained much ripe fruit.

And I just as much appreciated the rebukes I've received. Alchemy is about personal growth, amongst other things, and alchemist's are usually a little smarter then the average bear and the rebukes I've received have been correct and well received.

You are a legend zoas caz you corrected my paranoid thinking, which without it I would not have tasted so many fine fruits. That's why I was worried that you took me as a swindler lol. But no harm down. I'm pretty hard to offend. My out burst the other day was a build up of disappointments in human society in general and, as I've found this forum one of my favourite places to express myself I suppose I just vented the steam in the wrong direction.

If you ever need a well prepared herbal elixir I am willing to accommodate yours (and any others needs)

"Free" is probably unrealistic, but certainly at the cost price of $10 - $20 for a good 100mls is something I can manage. In this case, though, if you want me too, I can try and make something that 'could' be useful against internal bleeding, as I believe this to new the biggest direct threat. Although, a universal medicine like oil of gold would always be a superior alternative.

Many people have told me to enjoy my stay, I certainly have.

Also, sorry for my shit manners. I've met a lot of shit people and unfortunately it does rub off.

What has your friend said about the advice's you have shared with him??

What has your friend said about the advice's you have shared with him??
    He hasn't read the last news yet (the kind offer of Andro, the kind offer of the "medicine") and I know NOTHING about him since 3 days ago.

He lost EVERYTHING he had paying hospital bills and he's currently homeless (sleeping at the house of different friends of him)... so he only uses the internet from cyber-cafes.

I assume he will LOVE the last news once he is able to read them, but he has not read them yet... and I hope that his lack of contact is due to this situation and not due to a new episode of internal bleedings and hospitalization.

During the last weeks he was very sad and depressed... and things got worse some days ago because the doctors told him something he didn't expect (some bad news, but I ignore what they told him... we didn't have the time to discuss it or talk about it)... and because unless a *miracle* happens, he is living with the knowledge that he can die any day... and I am trying to provide this *miracle* to him. He mostly wants to stay alive and he had many projects before the situation got really ugly a month ago (he was writing a book, taking photos of his work as an artist as to let me create an online gallery with his creations, planning to move to another State within the USA, etc).

Blog Entries
    Well I'm glad you've got 'you know who's helping you out. Keep me posted, this boys story is one close to my own heart and I would love to hear some gold news come of this. Andro, are there any shamanic journey thread's happening?

Blog Entries
    Andro, are there any shamanic journey thread's happening?
    I think there are already threads from dev and Ghislain about their experiences in Peru and Gabon.

I am not posting here about my line of work.
    Last edited by Andro; 06-13-2016 at 10:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread