Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ....I'm in....

Blog Entries

....I'm in....

So it seems the moderaters we're 'blown away' enough accept me into this exclusive group!!

Hello everyone, my name is ******* and i suppose ill start by telling you all how i came to become a wanna be alchemist.

i think it all started when i was a kid, going toy aunites house, i would play with the children next door, we would find old bottles of cleaning fluids and any other liquids we couls find and make 'love potions' (i had a crush on the girl next door)

fortunatly no one was poisoned but my intrigue into what possible substances could be created continued into my teenage years where i studying chemistry at school, and with a healthy rebelious attitude and just the right amount of recreatiinal drugs i decided to find out a bit more about the ancient art of alchemy, in hopes that i would find things that could contribute to modern day science.

i was accepted into a BoS (Advanced), a relativly new program offered at adelaide uni for those interested in research, but i was thw victim of a serious crime which put a stop to my degree.

now im just an independant little alchemist, just really beginning my practical path in truth. created my first meantruum feotens last night actually from a sodium acetate dry diatillation.

i have a few goals, of which i believe to be divinely inspired, the typical ones i suppose, heal the peoplw i love, obtain the ability to pump out transmuted metals in orser to releave the poor (myself included) and create a whole new class of metals that are capable of being used to enchant new weapons to help defeat the growing evil in thia world. pretty standard stuff i guess.

i just quit my job as a research coordinator, because my wife had a baby and 'the system' is giving us a pretty hard time so im at home supporting her. (which means more time for alchemy)

i look forward to getting to know you guys, and sharing with you all the foolish mistakes i make on the daily while trying to create something of worth. (for someone with a high iq i seem to do alot of stupid things)

my first question, if anyone is willing to answer, is, now that i have the menstruum foetens, how can i prepare it for consumption? or would this be another stupid move?

Sincerely in truth, Master of Mistakes
    pslease bare with my spelling mistakes for now, as my computer is broken and im surfing on a tiny smart phone which seems to share some of my personality traits (stupidity)
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 05-30-2016 at 10:37 PM. Reason: additions

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So it seems the moderaters we're 'blown away' enough accept me into this exclusive group!!
    Not blown, just away

my first question, if anyone is willing to answer, is, now that i have the menstruum foetens, how can i prepare it for consumption?
    That's the sort of stuff for which you start a dedicated new thread, in this case in the Practical Alchemy section.

a tiny smart phone which seems to share some of my personality traits (stupidity)
    You seem quite fond of the word 'stupid'

for someone with a high iq i seem to do alot of stupid things
    Welcome, you self-proclaimed stupid genius, you

aloha

Welcome elixirmixer

We can share in our stupidity.

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

Blog Entries
    Hahaha, i can tell im going to enjoy it here. i do have one more annoying question that i probably should just look up, how do i quote from others posts?

Also ive never had an affinity for the word, but when asked to describe myself it just seemed to natural find its place with me. starting new threads now.

Pray, work and make toasties. Elixirmixer

i do have one more annoying question that i probably should just look up, how do i quote from others posts?
    so you are saying your not just stupid but also lazy...damn I´m starting to like you ^^

its the button which looks like a speech bubble, the one furthest on the right when you have opened the typing box
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 05-31-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    A short rant:

The most stupid people are often those with titles next to their name that gives them the right to never be questioned. The most wise people - in my experience - will never be known and they live their life unknown to the rest of the world never showing their wisdom unless it slips out by mistake.

Idiot & Proud

Last edited by Awani; 05-31-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I couldn't agree more. Western Doctors are the worst...

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    A short rant:

The most stupid people are often those with titles next to their name that gives them the right to never be questioned. The most wise people - in my experience - will never be known and they live their life unknown to the rest of the world never showing their wisdom unless it slips out by mistake.

Idiot & Proud
    LOL... I was also going to mention the etymology of the word!

Other than that:

elixirmixer, I often don't participate in these threads because I constantly see *new* people who introduce themselves and never speak again and their posts after a year are still "1" (the introduction post).

but you have already gone beyond that habit and started your own threads. I really LOVED your "What NOT to do" thread and I expect more of them... We have lots of threads about "how to do it" (some of them very clear, some of them somehow obscure)... but "How NOT to do it" is amazing... because we ALL make mistakes and sharing our mistakes is an ENORMOUS help to others.

Thank you and I'm very glad that you are here.

+ Reply to Thread