Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ....I'm in....

Blog Entries
    I'm so glad everyone warned me last night about explosive peroxides when I said I was going to use ether and hydroxide. -____-

Oh well, no harm done, expect to my pride... lol
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I've just remembered a friend who became a cocaine addict... A lot of my friends and I did everything we could to help him... he never listened, he always had a "joke" as an answer to everything, he was convinced that those jokes were funny. They weren't funny.

I liked this short interview to John Lydon (former singer of the Sex Pistols) about Sid Vicious and the kind of attitude he had.

You don't have a problem with drugs... but it's mostly the same thing. You can play Russian Roulette for a while with alchemy... but finally the bullet ends up blowing your brain.

Interventions... they are pointless when someone would not listen.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I'm so glad everyone warned me last night about explosive peroxides when I said I was going to use ether and hydroxide. -____-
    If I am not mistaken, we here on this forum have warned you many times to RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN the things you are seeking. We cannot warn you of every possible danger or outcome.

I suggest that if you want to do something, wait a week, research every possible thing about it for an entire week, then go ahead and give it a go if it still sounds like something you want to do. You will be amazed what you can learn, and you will avoid so many ridiculously dangerous pitfalls by simply "sitting on it" before trying for a week. This advice will get you far...safely.

EDIT: Think about it...In the grand scheme of things, what is a week? If you give yourself a week cushion, you are not missing out on anything spectacular. Just like purchasing something online, give it a day or two before ordering it to see if you really do want it. I refrain from a couple purchases a year with this method and vouch for its legitimacy. Research, friend. It will get you where you want to be!
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 01-07-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Fuck I love this place. AlchemyForums is my Guru.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread