Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ....I'm in....

I agree with zoas23 it is always good to have fresh blood because they bring fresh perspectives to the table if their dedication is honest.

I myself am also fairly new so I can speak from very present experience.the people here are almost all really awesome and helpful,have not met a single one who was otherwise but the thing with absolute dogmas ^^.
    Just ask and discuss all that is of interest to you but if I could give one advice as a follow newbie,donīt assume that your perspective and interpretation is more wrong or right as the ones of other members who have walked the path far longer.the more you read the more you will understand that it is not even about finding your own path...you have simply no choice in that matter,the only choice you have is how far and how fast you want to take this path.trust your intuition because even if it is factually wrong it is scientifically just as much factually right if it feels right in your gut.

PS: thank you for adding me,your my first friend here . I didnīt even know their was such a thing as a friends list...although I donīt really see the reason for such
    a bonus because everything private can be done via pm and everything else I think is best shared publicly with everyone.so donīt assume anything if I donīt "use" this friends list...I simply donīt know for what XD
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 05-31-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    I didnīt even now their was such a thing as a friends list...
    The "friend" thing and the "blog" thing (which is also a feature) are really not in use much. You get the most out of posting in threads or PM.

Posting Visitor Messages on someones profile is also useless, because no one else but "that" profile will notice it, so you might as well just send a PM.

Last edited by Awani; 05-31-2016 at 11:59 AM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Good to know, I suppose I uses the 'friend' thing to identify people who bothered to welcome me, so that next week they wernt lost in sea of puffers lol

Blog Entries
    It is always good to have fresh blood.
    Putrefy, sublimate, etc... or drink raw, if so predisposed

I didn't even know their was such a thing as a friends list... although I donīt really see the reason for such.
    The 'Friends' thing is more an energy thing IMO - connections, associations, etc... The 'function' that it serves, is on a more subtle level.

The 'Friends' thing is more an energy thing IMO - connections, associations, etc... The 'function' that it serves, is on a more subtle level.
    be careful saying such things or I might end up adding the entire forum to my friends list XD...but if facebook has taught me anything this energy can easily become toxic and rather narcissistic ^^

maybe like dev mentioned before, choose your friends sparely and wisely or you are being a bad friend to yourself...so I guess I will start a casting here to find my bff here XD.

It is always good to have fresh blood.
    Putrefy, sublimate, etc... or drink raw, if so predisposed
    actually out of curiosity is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?
    Last edited by Andro; 05-31-2016 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Quote fix.

Blog Entries
    be careful saying such things or I might end up adding the entire forum to my friends list XD...
    You're the one who should be careful

You're the one responsible who you become friends with!

is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?
    Every time we eat, no matter what, we're "stealing" life force from another Being, no matter from what Kingdom.

It's a predatory world. Devour & Defecate.

actually out of curiosity is not blood drinking always an act of black magic no matter how humble the intentions are since it is always a kind of stealing of life force from another living being?
    No. Blood sacrifices are VERY usual in some very Theurgic Traditions (and I mean traditions directly linked with the wide spectrum of Hermetic traditions). At least I know 2 of them... though both of them use the blood of the one who is performing the ceremony (not animal blood... even if we are animals).

This can be perceived as a self-flagellation, but it isn't... since the pain can be completely avoided and the amount of blood used is less than what is used for a normal/average medical blood exam of any type... and the context itself is completely theurgic.

Don't judge a book for its cover... some ceremonies look completely "white" and are as black as it gets (i.e, nothing "holy" happens inside the Catholic Churches where paedophile priests are explaining how homosexuals and those who have sex before marriage are living in sin)... whilst other ceremonies may look "weird" and "suspicious" and are perfectly Gnostic and celebrate freedom.

Andro zoas23

thank you very much,very interesting makes me think.I will start a thread regarding those thoughts later to not get to far of topic here .but generally regarding what is intention,what is the observer and how both together form what is called right and left hand path

Blog Entries
    I think you do a lot worse to your energetic system by a simple ejaculation than you would by spilling a little blood.

I got in a bad habit of performing blood magic last year. Yeah the ritual involved smashing the absolute shit out of pedofiles and spilling their blood all over the streets of Adelaide.

Very liberating.

Pray, work and smash pedo's. Elixirmixer feels thoroughly welcomed

Blog Entries
    I should apologise for occasionally seemingly high-jacking the entire sight.... alchemyformus and I, are still in the hunnymoon phase
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread