Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: One in purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I mean light BEFORE it becomes energy and/or mass (via proxy). As in E=MC2
    That's exactly what I meant when I mentioned Einstein. So I think we agree.

Fulcanelli's "The End of Time" sounds to me not like some apocalypse doomsday & subsequent "ouroborian" system reset, but more like the end of Entropy.

LIBERATION.
    If you look for it, the end of entropy (or rather it's beginning) can be found at -273,15C.

Blog Entries
    This thread should probably be split. Haven't really taken part in it so not sure in what "ways".

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

BTW

In this documentary

somewhere a scientist explains, that according to the laws of physics it's possible to create something out of nothing. He doesn't mention which law unfortuantely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    BTW In this documentary somewhere a scientist explains, that according to the laws of physics it's possible to create something out of nothing. He doesn't mention which law unfortunately.
    There is no "nothing", so he's obviously wrong. Hehe

Explanation: If scientists can't measure/conceptualize it, it's just a "nothing" to them. Besides, the whole Big Bang thing is just another theory, and not even a very good one...

Read Cosmo Sapiens by John Hands (German). English version HERE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    This thread should probably be split. Haven't really taken part in it so not sure in what "ways".

The OP'er doesnt mind. Nothing else in my life is organized, why should me threads be any different
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    There is no "nothing", so he's obviously wrong. Hehe

Explanation: If scientists can't measure/conceptualize it, it's just a "nothing" to them. Besides, the whole Big Bang thing is just another theory, and not even a very good one...

Read Cosmo Sapiens by John Hands (German). English version HERE.
    Thanks for the recommendation! Added to the list.
    So many good books, old and new. Sometimes I wished the day would have more than 24 hours. Is there a poison to prolong the day?

Blog Entries
    Is there a poison to prolong the day?
    Light generates time by being slightly "slowed down" via interaction with matter/magnetic fields/etc... With the increased entropy (closer to equilibrium/death) that comes with age, our ability to slow down light/time also diminishes. See how an hour seems to last forever when we're kids, while time "just flies" when we get older. Find a way to slow down light more efficiently in your biology, and you will create more time... or at least dilate or slow down what you have still available in your reservoirs

On the other hand (there's a flip-side to the coin), when we are asleep, preferably in complete darkness (absence of light), time doesn't behave like it does during daylight/waking hours. We can even live a whole lifetime in "dream-time" that lasts only a few seconds in "normal" time. Upon waking up from sleep, we're all a bit time-scrambled. This phenomenon is much more pronounced when waking up from general anesthesia, for example.

All the above also has certain ties to how Alchemy operates.

Blog Entries
    Addendum to my previous post:

For extending lifespan and health-span: Slowing down light/time is required.

For transcendence: Exiting the realm of the White Sun altogether is required.

In the second case, we operate on a "different" light, where we are technically "dead" according to the perception of white sun reality (being at equilibrium), but still very much alive.

Deep hypnosis or conscious somnambulism (sleepwalking) may well be the closest recorded indications we have for what this state could be like, but it's just barely scratching the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    The OP'er doesnt mind. Nothing else in my life is organized, why should me threads be any different

Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Light generates time by being slightly "slowed down" via interaction with matter/magnetic fields/etc... With the increased entropy...
    I think with your connection of Fulcanelli's end of time and entropy you were speaking about the maximum expansion of the universe.

Here you seem to speak about the decay of our bodies when you are talking about entropy. But I guess in the end, it doesn't really matter if it's about the one or the other, right?

Those are interesting connections imo. Are they written in that book as well, or do you have access to some kind of unpublished other data? I recognize a certain consistency in nomenclature, that's why I'm suspecting either the one or the other.

Blog Entries
    I think with your connection of Fulcanelli's end of time and entropy you were speaking about the maximum expansion of the universe.
    No, I don't think I ever mentioned such an expansion.

Those are interesting connections imo. Are they written in that book as well, or do you have access to some kind of unpublished other data? I recognize a certain consistency in nomenclature, that's why I'm suspecting either the one or the other.
    Neither. Let's just say I have been intensely studying the phenomenon of light for quite some time

+ Reply to Thread