Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: One in purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Maybe you are right in saying that "artifical" EMF is unhealthy, but eventually everything must die. In addition, if you sum up the benefits from medical progress and the alleged influence of EMF (and other "poisons" of our modern age), you still get a higher lifespan compared to at least the last 800-1000 years (Note that I speak here about fairly proofable data - not about musings about the actual lifespan of biblical figures like methuselah).
    If you ever were in various distant regions of Caucasean mountains, you'd see a lot of people living here and there who are living well to 100 years and a bit beyond without much pathologies, and in their sane minds. I hope I don't need to remind that there are no modern official medicine in those places and those people don't use all the modern medicine approaches (pills, vaccines, etc.). That's speaking about common people, not about various sages, witches, shamans, etc. And that's not a myth, it is a proofable data, you can go there yourself to some of their more approachable settlements.

So that pretty much debunks the myth about medical progress.

What concerns the age of mythical "methuselah" it was just a badly copy-pasted jewish cypher (the whole genesis book is just a bad copy-paste of defected cyphered texts, metaphors and allegories which don't make sense to modern man; they are in such a mess that they are basically unsalvageable). And even then, ancient people lived for MUCH more than that. There are traces of ancient knowledge (so ancient that it is far beyond comprehension of "scientists") which can be found in some of those distant places and which expose modern scientific theories and civilization progress as some kind of pathetic joke.

@Andro

There really seems to be a connection between blue light and sleep (of humans). However, it doesn't seem to be a universal law, as for example plants grown under artificial light can flourish very well. And they love 400-480nm:

BTW, there are a lot of famous alchemists that claim that for all seeds to sprout, darkness is a necessity. That is not true. For example the seed of the very common lime tree (in middle europe) needs light to grow.

Thanks again for the book recommendation! Always much appreciated!

@Warmheart:
    There are other relatively long living populations, for example in Sicily and Cuba. Maybe the cigars are not so bad as they want us to believe they are? ;-)

But I don't think that a few examples inevitably debunk myths about medical progress. Of course it is your decision to ask for help in a hospital when you have a complicated bone fracture or rather prefer to stay disfigured for the rest of your life.

And of course we could tear off all the hospitals. I think the number of pregnant women and their babies that are dying would increase significantly. Would you be so confinent in your view against modern medicine to risk this?

Edit: Or think about an appendictis! Good luck with spagyrics!
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 12-23-2018 at 01:43 PM.

@Warmheart:
    There are other relatively long living populations, for example in Sicily and Cuba. Maybe the cigars are not so bad as they want us to believe they are? ;-)
    Most of the things in this world in its current state is poisonous. Knowing the poison, you can reduce its effect on you. People on Siciliy and Cuba lived relatively longer because they don't have, e.g., such extreme overindustrialization, and their smoking reduces amount of stress, which is yet another poison.
    But I don't think that a few examples inevitably debunk myths about medical progress. Of course it is your decision to ask for help in a hospital when you have a complicated bone fracture or rather prefer to stay disfigured for the rest of your life.

And of course we could tear off all the hospitals. I think the number of pregnant women and their babies that are dying would increase significantly. Would you be so confinent in your view against modern medicine to risk this?

Edit: Or think about an appendictis! Good luck with spagyrics!
    Most of these things were dealt with long before so called "medical progress". Japanese medics from old time could make teeth anaesthesia by artfully blocking the blood flow in specific nerves, and then they could work on teeth. Modern medics know no other way than various toxic chemicals. And if you are pregnant and have problems with teeth (usual thing during pregnancy), those chemicals are usually a big no-no or there are big risks that you might even die.

If you want to achieve any significant progress in any sphere of the life, especially in learning secret teachings, you need to have open mind. First of all - you need to be able to learn.

But you already put yourself as if you know it all, that there is medical progress, that lifespan in thousands of years is just a myth, etc. You block yourself from any ways to learn the world.

You need to choose - either you believe in science and its soulless materialism, or you admit that you don't really know anything, so you need to learn. It is strange that with your scientific faith you are on forums, which are devoted to Alchemy, ancient knowledge which deals with such things as Elixir of Life, which is capable of prolonging life indefinitely. You know what modern science and medicine say about that? Alchemy Tradition says that this medicine had to be made to make up for man's fall from grace, so it could provide him what he had naturally - nigh immortality in physical body. So you are implying that mankind made a huge progress, which allowed to increase man's lifespan to 100 years (which is just a very small moment of time)? So how are you going to get success in Alchemy if you believe in totally opposite things?

Why I also spoke about difficult life situations before - this is very important! Unless someone happens to experience some dire situation, like near death with no help from anywhere, it makes it usually very fast to realize that all mankind's progress is just useless vanity - it is full of fluff, there is no actual wisdom or knowledge in it. If you happen to get some bad disease - then you are in bi-i-ig trouble, you will realize that all mankind's medicines are huge poison, it might give you some temporary relief, but it will destroy something else. Even more so, you can get a lot of diseases from actual "progress": people in "technically developed" cities always have problems with teeth, hair, skin and stomach unlike people who live outside of them.

Even more so, (as people name it), it seems that all that artificial EMF (as people name it) makes most of ancient practices like 1000 times harder. When I visited my friends in Moscow and spent nights in their apartments, I couldn't even sleep normally in comparison to where I live. In remote places situation is different: when you are about to fall asleep, you are likely to experience something very interesting, which I won't go in-depth to describe here.

I wouldn't put EMF as one reason (overpopulation plays a big role here too, toxic air, etc.). But it is certain that this mankind is ruled by demonic energies, which do their best so that man was cut off from his divine source and be slave of one big machine of Hell. These demonic energies do their best to substitute real stuff, which can give you real knowledge and power, with some fluff, which can poison you and make you its slave.

This is a misunderstanding I feel the need to clarify:

1. I don't know it all. Far from it! Actually I know that I know almost nothing.

2. When I relate to science on this forums, it is because there are some aspects of science I think I know a little bit of.

3. It's not like I follow some kind of science fundamentalism. Actually I have a deep distrust in all "-isms"!

4. Imo forums are for exchanging opinions. If there aren't different opinions, what's the point of discussions?

5. I actually would be very glad if someone could convince me of better and realistic options and alternatives than modern society and it's medicine has to offer. Therefore I think that I do have an open mind and listen. But I don't believe the next best statement and so far it did not really happen. Therefore, if I have an appendictis, I go to the hospital, just like EM should have done after trinking turpentine and which was what everybody on this forum adviced him. Unfortunately I don't have the possibility to let a japanese medic of old times take care of it. And I trust no so-called alternative medic when it comes to these kinds or similar "more serious" issues. There were people (and their children) dying who did believe in quacks and refused to go to a "real" doctor.

6. Yes, I too believe that we all are fucked in one way or the other by the political and health systems in most countries. But I can't give you an answer to this issues. And never an easy one. People are too different for easy answers, therefore most easy answers imo can be even more dangerous than this systems.

2. When I relate to science on this forums, it is because there are some aspects of science I think I know a little bit of.
    I prefer to separate science and artificers. Science is like huge parasite which survives at the cost of those who actually make things. It is full of demented ASSumptions which have nothing to do with reality. I know so many scientists who don't know how to fix electrical outlet; from other side I know many brilliant artificers who know nothing about formal science, even more so, results of their works are actually heavily contradicting whatever is being told by science.

While modern scientists keep yelling "this is not possible", "that is not possible", "we know what will happen billions of years from now (but they don't know what will happen the next minute)", artificers are making real stuff. If not for them, we'd still be living in where "airplanes are some stupid fantasies of uneducated people who know nothing about science".

Need be very careful in this world, where everything is not what it looks from outside.
    And I trust no so-called alternative medic when it comes to these kinds or similar "more serious" issues. There were people (and their children) dying who did believe in quacks and refused to go to a "real" doctor.
    All whom you can see around as "alternative" medics are 99% fraud (1% remains as minor statistical deviation). It is very hard to find truth in this world, and people who know real stuff they try to avoid this rotten society at all costs. You will only learn about this people from various rumors, they are never public people. Fraudulent "alternative" medicine is actually very much supported by the world, because it makes modern pharmaceutical companies look good. But people with real capabilities to cure are in danger of being murdered outright by such companies. Imagine big companies losing billions of USD because some person can cure things which aren't really cured by modern medicaments, but those medicaments are a constant cash flow for those companies.

I knew one person who was in big position in one such American company, which claimed it can cure one of forms of cancer and they want only 500k USD for such operation. This company promised to increase the price of operation to at least 750k USD to cause more interest from those who want to buy their shares. Guess what this company will do if there will be someone who will publicly claim to do this for a small fraction of this cost? Surely this company will find killer.

Once you realize that most things in this world are fake and deceitful, and that you need to look deeper and avoid whatever is advertised on public, you will find a lot of good things.
    6. Yes, I too believe that we all are fucked in one way or the other by the political and health systems in most countries. But I can't give you an answer to this issues. And never an easy one. People are too different for easy answers, therefore most easy answers imo can be even more dangerous than this systems.
    This world is a hard and convoluted place for those who seek the truth. There are no easy solutions. Speaking about same appendix, need to avoid what causes it - bad food, swallowing bones, etc. Removal of appendix isn't a cure, after that you will have to become extremely careful with what you eat or else you will be very-very sorry. Situation with appendix is awful it is way of demonic vivisection - tonsillitis was being "cured" by same means (by removal) some time ago, but thankfully such approach didn't last long, though it is still used.

You can be thankful for modern medicine "curing" various diseases, but you keep forgetting that if not for current demoniacal progress, there would be no such diseases in first place. Meanwhile newer and newer diseases keep appearing with each year. That's like with my example from other posts with air-cleaning machines. From my viewpoint when such machines will be highly needed, it will be sign that mankind is a total failure which shouldn't exist, but it won't be sign of "progress".

+ Reply to Thread