Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: One in purpose

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    Allotropes, or modifications can indeed have different properies. But they have nothing in common with isotopes. What all allotropes of an element have in common, is their composition of the same atoms.

Example: When you burn graphite you get the same product like when you burn a diamond (CO2). Because of this observation, it is quite logical to conclude that both consist of carbon. You don't even need a particle theory here.
    Allotropes and isotopes show that similar substances can exist in wildly different variations, which make definition of chemical element not as much clear.

What concerns observations - most of these observations are made by someone else. If you continue with your own observations, you will see that for every "known" scientific observation there are many additional factors which as a whole contradict the conclusions of the scientists. But all observations must be made with pure mind. If you will be "lazy" and will use results of works of scientists, then you will be robbed of real fruits.

There is also a big reason why I separate scientists from artificers. Good artificers know that scientific theories are too much torn away from reality, from realistic conditions and applications. Especially all the modern fantasy on black holes, string theory, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    There is no "nothing", so he's obviously wrong. Hehe

Explanation: If scientists can't measure/conceptualize it, it's just a "nothing" to them. Besides, the whole Big Bang thing is just another theory, and not even a very good one...

Read Cosmo Sapiens by John Hands (German). English version HERE.
    http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...1322#post61322

Did you know that the exact picture of my post from 2 weeks ago about the quantum/vacuum fluctuation is in that Cosmo Sapiens book, or is it some kind of strange coincidence/synchronicity?

Anyways, your musings about light, matter and time reminded me of statements by Eckart Tolle, which I happened to have heard and read of recently. Do you know him?

Blog Entries
    or is it some kind of strange coincidence/synchronicity?
    Coincidence.

Anyways, your musings about light, matter and time reminded me of statements by Eckart Tolle, which I happened to have heard and read of recently. Do you know him?
    I know OF him, but never read anything by him.

Coincidence.

I know OF him, but never read anything by him.
    Speaking of coincidence, I just read one of Odenburg's letters to Tolle this morning!!! First time I've heard his name mentioned in a LONG time.

If it "exists", it's not a "nothing". If it's "soul", it's not "nothing". If everything is speculated to have "come from nothing", then this "nothing" would be a sort of "primal cause" or "source", but not a "nothing". The last thing that negation negates, is negation itself.
    Identical to the first two phrases on the mythical tomb of Christian Rosenkreutz in Fama.

"Jesus Mihi Omnia" and "Nequaquam Vacuum" (Jesus is everything for me.... or "everything is Jesus for me"... and then "There is no void", "Nothing is void").
    Of course it is a Religious point of view (or the symbolism is Religious)... but it simply means that "Jesus" fills everything and is everything, so there can't be a void or a nothingness.

Quite obvious that if the tomb had 5 phrases as to define its core idea and 2 of them were related to this specific issue (a source -Jesus for the rosicrucians- and the impossibility of a nothingness), then it was obviously a very important idea for them.

The notion of the non existence of a void is also one of the main topics of the Asclepius: https://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/herm/hermes2.htm

These ideas can become important to understand other ideas... or get that it's not a "new" logic, but quite an old one.

+ Reply to Thread