Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: One in purpose

Blog Entries

Too Shay.

Yes, your both right. It's my imagination getting the better of me. I've had a real struggle this last year and this week has been a ripper... I'm often upset by the ways of this neglegent world and too often pass the Buck of responsibility onto people who never pretend to own it in the first place.

I'll get back to you soon with a well presented nav2010 breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Yes, your both right. It's my imagination getting the better of me. I've had a real struggle this last year and this week has been a ripper... I'm often upset by the ways of this neglegent world and too often pass the Buck of responsibility onto people who never pretend to own it in the first place.

I'll get back to you soon with a well presented nav2010 breakthrough.
    I love to read this message.

It also made me travel to the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I would like to start a thread, with the purpose that as a community, we can rationally present forth one straight forward process, proven by both science, and antiquity, to be both reasonable easy for any budding alchemist to produce, and that we can all confidently stand in agreeance, that such substance is capable of improving ones health.
    Maybe we just did it and it didn't involve a touchable lab. The holy elixir of trust and kindness... !

We all have different obsessions (when you said you had plans of using a guinea pig, I truly wanted to begin an angry rant on animal rights... but I didn't, I'm not here to preach... and I've learnt that not everyone agrees with me and that's fine -I sometimes have to *remember* it).

Trust my words: if you are looking for a place where you can learn more than a LOT... this is definitely the right place. Probably some things won't happen as you expect, but they will end up happening in a different way.

... and we all have *grumpy days*... LOL... It's not a big deal.

If you arrive to something different than water with a brown stuff inside that we don't have any idea of what it is... then it would be nice to see how you decode what Nav said.

We are all here to help each other... it's just that it's not an obligation... but something done with Joy. So, we are all friends again... cool!

Blog Entries
    Sometimes the reply you are waiting for can take hours, sometimes years. Many 100 people posting, some everyday and some once every few months.

You can subscribe to a thread. That way you get notified when there is a reply in case you forget the thread.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Blessed are the peacemakers..

Thank you Zoas23.

And yes, what could be more healing then some general thoughtfulness and compassion.

Well.. back into it then. Oh BTW those weird brown floaties could potentially be amino acid's (those little buggers have popped up before in water/electric experiments. I'll see if I can find an example.

Blog Entries
    And dev. Cheers mate. Is there a "how to use this forum" thread?

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

For all (or most) things logistical, see: Site Related

It's best to at least read all the "Sticky" threads there, to get a good idea of how things work here.

To subscribe to any thread, go to the top of the thread, click on "Thread Tools" and then select "Subscribe to this Thread" from the drop-down menu.

For your previous 'concerns', you might want to read this: Secrecy & Alchemical Initiations

Also, nobody is getting banned unless they break our (very relaxed) Rules & Guidelines.

Still, it's a good idea to address people respectfully in general, and if for some reason you have all sorts of expectations, it might also be a good idea to bring something valuable to the table first.

Enjoy your stay.

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Continued on this new dedicated thread: Red Oil of Gold
    Last edited by Andro; 10-17-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just a few really good mixes that have fantastic results.

Elixir of Turmeric mixed with Elixir of Black pepper (or just turmeric and black pepper)

This I can say from experience is a great mix. I've helped people with sports injuries, arthritis, and inflammation. I've removed pain from computer hand strains almost instantly with the elixir mixes

Cinnamon and Honey.

Studies show that this can actually help fight off cancer. As well as an absolute crapload of other great effects. Google it, there is too much to write about.

Just boil cinnamon in honey, try not to burn. Done. Eat everyday and rub it all over yourself until you feel giddy

Have you guys ever made
    Colloidal silver?

Easy, safe, and can be a very effective topical application to fight anything on your skin or wounds that shouldn't be there. I personally do not recommend drinking it, even though heaps of people do, I think it's just silly, that's just my opinion.

I have used colloidal silver to cure athletes foot, conjunctivitis, and to disinfect wounds.

Actually it was my first official product, and I sold a hand few of bottles.

--------------------

Well, hope your all tryin to make a positive difference in the world, till next time
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

This guy drank it...he's dead now, but they say it wasn't because of drinking the silver. I guess it doesn't cure everything hey.

His name was Paul Karason

The effect is known as Argyria

Ghislain
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

If he had been a younger guy he would have been treated as an avatar of Krishna in some parts of India.

+ Reply to Thread