Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: One in purpose

Blog Entries
    Yes I know of that an and the angriya, the main reason I recommend my drinking it.

I believe he died of heart issues. (Don't quote me)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    So it seems that all the greatest Alchemical minds in the world (us) are still unable to collectivly procure an easy to.prepare and epic medicine; in order that we may all re-vitalize and heal one another.

Why is that do you think?

Well regardless; today i'm attempting something quite special, and if it works, Ill share it with you and it should just about do the trick for now. Wish me luck!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Good luck
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So it seems that all the greatest Alchemical minds in the world (us) are still unable to collectivly procure an easy to.prepare and epic medicine; in order that we may all re-vitalize and heal one another.

Well regardless; today i'm attempting something quite special, and if it works, Ill share it with you and it should just about do the trick for now. Wish me luck!
    Good luck young padawan .... may the force be with you.

Blog Entries
    because we're not the greatest alchemical minds in the world...?

Good luck, hope you find success
    Last edited by Kibric; 10-26-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Let us know how it goes!

Blog Entries
    Still using myself as a test rabbit. I have found some of my spagyrical concoctions to have interesting results, like warming, dream enhancement, and a more general feeling of health. As to "proof?" Well, I studied way too much philosophy in college to go into a debate on that. So far, the only thing I can recommend is high grade plant salts in appropriate doses. A quarter of a grain before bed, or less, does wonders for me, though I don't take them very often.

My sentiment, and I may not be the only one, is my level of certainty with my concoctions. If someone got sick from my screw-up, that wouldn't do anybody any good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Let us know how it goes!
    Well it went very well actually and the results are in the Oil of Egg thread now.

Is anyone doing any cool projects they can invite me in on? I like the idea of people working together but for some reason no one ever wants to work with me

But perhaps they wouldnt mind help with their work???

Blog Entries
    you can test salts with me if you like

Blog Entries
    I will take up that offer and it just so happens that I have to do some salt work tonight so;

What do you require Dragon's Tail?

I was thinking maybe; leech out my salts; split the liquid in three. One control on slow evaporation. Another on slow evaporation to see if the quantities end up equal; and a third on the boil, to determine if there is indeed a reduction in salts when boiled (because some vaporize)

Or have you got some other ideas?

+ Reply to Thread