Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect

IMO a shitty game... multiplayer Minecraft much better choice...
    I don´t like your game choice therefor Satan! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    You mean cutting the Joy-Stick?

In fact, VERY few actually go all the way and make the 'Final Cut'.
    I love the system of Origen, very good with his metaphoric interpretations... I never got why he felt the need to make the final cut in such a literal way and cut his joystick to embrace God... My only complain against him.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Do you think the Nazis would have been able to:

1. capture me
    2. detain me
    3. force me to work
    4. gas me

...without me putting up a resistance (and possibly getting killed in the process - which is fine)... but I would NEVER allow myself to be compromised. That is what I mean. People allow themselves to be stepped on. I have family who died in those camps so it is not like I am not emotionally involved. I still think there is a difference between getting killed for resisting and just allowing yourself to be put to slaughter. Enough of Godwins law...

I have actually visually seen the Parasite. So I know who it is. Or in other words who it is not (and is), as it does not exist.

I'm sorry for your personal loss of family to War. The only Jews the Nazis didn't capture were the ones that fled early.

Your 4 points are a typical response that helps us retain our delusion of personal power when faced with the reality of obscene incomprehensible brutality and death.

The Nazis would have been able to capture you if you stayed where you are believing in the absurdity of your nonexistent superiority. They would rob you of your delusional personal power. They would restrain you for your hubris. Screw you up the arse into utter humiliation. Then they would castrate you for the docility effect. And happily put you to work in a Farben factory.

You would unwillingly and forcibly participate in the Parasites' consummation of your Spirit as you are the other half of the sacrifical meal. You as the victim provide the pain and misery for the Nazis to relish in as the Parasite consumes the Nazi "priests" joy in the power over another and the victims Spirit, your Spirit, consumed in the wallow of misery.

The Lord of Light gives you the delusion of personal power and the Dark Lord takes it away when you are ripe. They are the two heads of the Parasite.

If you have seen the nonexistent Parasite, please describe what you saw.

Blog Entries
    Dev said "he would never allow himself to be compromised", implying preferring getting killed for resisting.

Even so, the 'spirit-harvesting' doesn't end with the the physical plane, so killing oneself rather than be 'taken' is just a momentary patch in the 'bigger picture'. The 'food chain' operates on multiple levels.

Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Indeed, please do...

Dev said "he would never allow himself to be compromised", implying preferring getting killed for resisting.

Even so, the 'spirit-harvesting' doesn't end with the the physical plane, so killing oneself rather than be 'taken' is just a momentary patch in the 'bigger picture'. The 'food chain' operates on multiple levels.
    Who are the harvesters?
    Can you elaborate the boldened ones a bit more; for what purpose etc?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Who are the harvesters?
    Can you elaborate the boldened ones a bit more; for what purpose etc?
    THIS is as good a start as any... You can also look into Gnostic literature, Archons, etc...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev
    Andro: above quote was not by me... don't put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K
    It was a very classical image of a Pan/Devil sitting inside my ear (inside the head), whispering commands to me. Although when I saw this I laughed at it because I decided to stop listening... and I laughed because it would waste its time whispering to a deaf ear.

Btw...

Para = means "beyond" or "better"
    Site = place

Thought that was confusing.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, was intended to be z0 K. My mistake.

Second try:

Quote Originally Posted by z0 k
    Indeed, please do

(unless you meant that that particular pan/devil apparition is/isn't THE PARASITE, in which case, question already answered...)

Blog Entries
    Sorry... in which case, question already answered...)
    No worries, just winding you up... and yes it was... at least a very short version...

Last edited by Awani; 06-03-2016 at 10:35 PM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

It was a very classical image of a Pan/Devil sitting inside my ear (inside the head), whispering commands to me. Although when I saw this I laughed at it because I decided to stop listening... and I laughed because it would waste its time whispering to a deaf ear.

Btw...

Para = means "beyond" or "better"
    Site = place

Thought that was confusing.

Keep up the good work.
    The Devil is in the details.
    It’s Pandemic and never what you think always what you feel.
    Con-fused we are with the certainty of our thinking.

+ Reply to Thread