Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Mandela Effect

Haven't been here in a while. How is everyone?

According the mandela effect, I have an interesting story to share. I came across the mandela effect some time ago, so I already know the subject.

According to what I experienced, Muhammad ali should be dead (UPDATE: I looked him up to check if I spelled his name correct, and found out he died yesterday...second time for me). When I was younger (around 14 years ago), I watched a documentary about boxing and especially Muhammad Ali. My father entered the room and saw what I was watching. After some while he said. "Man this guy was a great boxer, he would've become a legend if he had lived longer." I then asked him how and when he died. My father told me, he received a hard blow against his head in a fight. And died a few days later in the hospital. The documentary confirmed this a few minutes later. I remember this so clearly, because until I heard how he died, I was sure I want to start a career in boxing. I already looked up where I could join a club, and I also owned boxing equipment I bought from taking a job mostly to pay for it. If I hadn't heard this story from my father, I would be boxing now. But this story made me too scared to do it. Well... I was a child back then.

When I heard he's still alive, it was around 2 to 3 years ago, I got the chills so badly. It freaked me out back then.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-04-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Haven't been here in a while. How is everyone?
    Naturally the only right thing to do is to speak for everyone, they are all doing just peachy thank you for asking XD.

According the mandela effect, I have an interesting story to share.
    Very interesting, indeed. I would like to take this opportunity and venture deeper into your specific case if you don´t mind.
    It would be awesome if you could do some follow research so we can try and work this subject in a somewhat scientific manner.

Have you asked your dad how his memory of this event is?

Can your dad remember talking to you if he can not remember Ali dying?

Does your dad have other thoughts/memory "filling the gap" of your conversation if he can not recall Ali dying.

Can you please, if possible, give a more accurate/ narrow time frame of when this conversation took place?

Just a few questions which come to my mind, I am sure you and other members could advance on this if desired. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    Have you asked your dad how his memory of this event is?

Can your dad remember talking to you if he can not remember Ali dying?

Does your dad have other thoughts/memory "filling the gap" of your conversation if he can not recall Ali dying.

Can you please, if possible, give a more accurate/ narrow time frame of when this conversation took place?

Just a few questions which come to my mind, I am sure you and other members could advance on this if desired. Thank you!
    I indeed have asked my dad, but he can't remember ever having such a conversation with me. Neither did he think Muhammad Ali was dead when I asked him again. But he remembers my interest in boxing and just thought it simply faded away. (I had many interests which where all "short-living")

More accurate time-frame is hard, but I'll try.

I remember watching the documentary on either one of the two german TV channels "N24" or "N-TV". It must have been a saturday or sunday, since I usually watched documentarys on weekends morning. Sometimes until the early afternoon. On both of those channels there was one documentary after another on weekends. Well since my parents were still married, and I was living at home, it must have been before 2007. Since I was a teen, the only job I could do and did was delivering newspapers (more like commercial papers). I did this mostly saturdays (rarely sundays), therefore the day I saw the documentary was probably a sunday. I don't own the paychecks anymore, but I believe I was thirteen or fourteen, therefore it was around 2003/2004. It's hard to ge more accurate... Everything else would be speculation.

In the situation itself, I didn't think of it as "special" and therefore didn't remember every detail. The only thing I can recall a 100 %, is that the story of Ali made me reconsider my already wavering decision to join a boxing club. Especially because my mother was also worried and repeatedly told me how dangerous it is. The combination of my mothers continuous worries and the accident of Ali made it final. That's all that I can recall without guessing.

And that I was interested in boxing was well known by both of my parents. I was curious when I was very young, but back then my parents had financial problems and persuaded me into joining a Kung Fu club instead (since my father had connections there). And a few years later we moved and I had to quit. Then I grew a little older and with the chance to finance stuff myself my curiosity came back. Well.. just for a short time though.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-04-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Thank you for sharing !

I indeed have asked my dad, but he can't remember ever having such a conversation with me.
    it was around 2003/2004
    From today´s perspective it is almost impossible to tell if your dad had other memories replace the ones of this conversation or if he had no memories at all since both will be non-collectable by now if no emotion or feeling was attached.
    But I think it is a save working hypothesis to suggest that the reason for you remembering it was your own emotional attachment.

Do you know the movie Dark City? Or another "Mandela Effect" -like concept. What if every single human would be living in a endless time-loop repeating this very day again and again. How could you know if everything you believe to have done/ known yesterday or in the past is just a fictive setting or not ? You could not.
    How can you know that memories/events in your past have or have not been changed? Is there a way to access the memories/realities which have been changed?

If the current speculation(on Youtube) of a timeline merging due to CERNs Hadron Collider have any truth to them than it seems like different situations/people/objects have changed for different people. There even seems to be no time congruency of the merging since reports of changed events I came across range from 1999 to 2016.
    If this "Mandela Effect" truly is the result of a single event in which shape ever than at least as of now we would know that time seems to be a non linear relative for every specific person in itself...or to be more exact it would mean that every person is time and his own dimension in itself.

But if this is the case, than what is really merging? Because it is not reality or a timeline.
    Last edited by JinRaTensei; 06-04-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei View Post
    But I think it is a save working hypothesis to suggest that the reason for you remembering it was your own emotional attachment.
    That's what I think aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by JinRaTensei
    You now the movie dark city?
    No, but I'll take a look at it.

What if every single human would be living in a endless time-loop repeating this very day again and again.
    I thought about this too, but it only works one way. I might not be able to be sure about yesterday, but I can see a difference in tomorrow. Meaning, since we write here, we will be able to see this thread tomorrow aswell. So even if everything before is just a fictive setting, the setting of tomorrow is written by us (aswell).

since reports of changed events I came across range from 1999 to 2016.
    That's interesting, I'll keep an eye open on it. But the reason for it can be the use of the internet. Maybe people before experienced it aswell, but since they haven't had the easy access to informaton they didn't see something changed. Or they couldn't share it worldwide, and therefore, the stories simply didn't live on over time.

Anyways interesting subject, I am curious about the input of others.

Anyways interesting subject, I am curious about the input of others
    Agree!

I thought about this too, but it only works one way. I might not be able to be sure about yesterday, but I can see a difference in tomorrow. Meaning, since we write here, we will be able to see this thread tomorrow aswell.
    But would you? If this truly is some kind of time-loop than how do you know that what we are writing here and now has not been done so by us yesterday?

Imo, it goes both ways because if you do not know what you did yesterday you can never be sure that tomorrow is not just a repetition of today.

And all memory of times before could be an mental implant nothing more than a "game disk" being inserted into our hard drive by some higher dimensional being...

But this is a discussion one neither can win nor loose, a endless time-loop in itself.^^

What are people's thoughts on this? Deception? Mind Control? Real? Are the Bibles changing? Has the KJV Bible Acts 12:4 always contained the term "Easter" in the verse? Or did it say "Passover" originally? Steve Quayle on Hagman show tonight says it's not true, it's MK ultra stuff, corrupting collective memories and such. Some people I know swear it's real. Some have had quite bizarre experiences. A very good friend of mine, the late Sue Bradley; had told me once that some documents she had had "morphed" into different word and letters. She was working on some very controversial subjects and had many threats on her life. I am of the opinion her illness was not a natural occurrence, but I digress. Thoughts on this Mandela Effect? I can attest that the clock on the wall by my desk at my job stopped working normally. The hands were moving backwards when I looked at it. This happened more than once. I just replaced the battery. Maybe a loose connection somewhere...? I suppose that leaves me open to some joking remarks. That's alright. We're all friends here One individual from Australia claims his ex told him they didn't have any children when he clearly recalls having three. He also claims his toilet moved from the bathroom to the laundry room. I don't know about all of that!!! An interesting topic for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I suppose that leaves me open to some joking remarks. That's alright.
    What you said above is called predictive programming, and here's the outcome :

Are the Bibles changing?
    Everyone reads the same bible, but they all sound like they're reading different ones.

some documents she had had "morphed" into different word and letters.
    Dyslexia perhaps? It's quite common, actually, although it seemingly got worse since they invented smartphones.
    Words and letters also seem to morph when people write without paragraphs. It's all just one big blur

I can attest that the clock on the wall by my desk at my job stopped working normally. The hands were moving backwards when I looked at it.
    There is no clock. It's only you who's moving.

One individual from Australia claims his ex told him they didn't have any children when he clearly recalls having three.
    They're from another woman.

He also claims his toilet moved from the bathroom to the laundry room.
    I've been to Australia. The laundry room was also the bathroom, where the toilet is.

We're all friends here
    Some of us are.

Deception? Mind Control?
    It's ALL virtual reality mindfuck, my dear. Even when it DOES make sense. None of it really surprises me anymore.

All in good spirits!

----------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-15-2016 at 04:22 AM.

This thread made me remember of one of the most amazing films ever created about how we perceive the world (no, it's not the Matrix).

"Last Year at Marienbad" by Resnais.

The plot is incredibly simple and incredibly twisted. It's somehow a love story.

A man and a woman meet at a Castle in Marienbad (Czech Republic). He is very happy to see her because, according to him, they had a love affair exactly a year ago and decided to meet again after a year (he's is going to a "date").

However... she does not remember him, she insists that it's the first time she visits that Castle or even the city of Marienbad and that she doesn't know him at all.

So he gets obsessed in demonstrating to her that they were lovers there, in the Castle of Marienbad, exactly a year ago after this second (or first?) meeting.

The film, Resnais is a damn genius, manages to "freeze time" and makes her try to avoid him, whilst he insists on taking her to all the places of the Castle in which something romantic happened between them a year ago. The film doesn't suggest that the man or the woman is telling a lie, they simply have an absolutely different memory of what happened a year ago... and it creates very intense loops in which it's impossible to discern if they knew each other a year ago or not. As it it was a recurring dream in which "reality" can't go on until they define what happened a year ago, but of course they never agree and their versions never match.

__________________________________________________ ______

A very interesting experiment: I think it works better if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend... but if you don't, then you can do it with a close friend (one of your closest friends).
    Ask this person to tell you all the details of the first time you both meet each other. You will probably notice that a lot of details do not match at all what you remember.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    If I'm right and this is the movie I'm thinking of, then I've been trying to locate it (its title) for more than 10 years!

I'll check now if this is the one...

Edit: No, it's not the one I was looking for... But it sounds very similar... romance reality loop, etc... The one I'm looking for involves some broken glasses at their meeting(s) at the vacation chalet, before he closes the door on her and vanishes... and a VW beetle... maybe you know it...

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 06-15-2016 at 09:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread