Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awareness via the will.

Blog Entries

Awareness via the will.

I had a desire to create a lucid consciousness state during sleep.

And this was about the time where I had just got my pregnant wife off the street after I was almost being killed by a cracked out bikie trying to extort me. . Has to flee our property and got blacklisted.

Anyway I had waited a good decade to get my lab off the ground and then all this poo happened. Anyway it was a hard time.

I felt I had to go back to my spiritual roots. I thought about why I had chosen this path in the first place. One of the major perception changing events was my spontaneous OBE experience to the ocean and the most beautiful sunset a man could behold.

I thought that I needed to learn more about the inner world and I was going there. Tonight. This was my thinking. I was going to low in my bed, waiting to fall asleep, buti tried to hold my awareness as much as I could. I kept reminding myself that I was going to go to sleep, but that at the first signs of mental activity, I would take a hold of myself, stay calm, and start to play.

So... it worked... I saw these people walking in the street. I walked into a building and they were walking up stairs. And I was aware I was dreaming. I was aware that I could bend the rules. I started running up the stairs... there.. weren't many stairs.... the strange layout of the building had me running along the wall like Neo before I fell to the ground and woke up. Not the greatest lucid dreaming I've had...

Wasn't giving up!!

'Gurded my loins' (a saying that basically means pulled myself together for those who don't know) and used my will to focus on lucidity.

So I fell asleep, lost consciousness, then it came back... I was at an overpass in Adelaide.. again I went into a building... I thought to myself. What do I really want to do??

The answer was simple.. Build a lab! I looked down the hall... for some reason.. my childhood best friend was there.. playing an old marble game we had invented as kids. But I didn't have time for games. I jumped and climbed up to another room. Saw a desk. Saw drawers. Said to myself (these draws are full of glassware) pulled two draws open like an alcoholic breaking into someone's house form's bottle of whiskey.

And to my amazement... there was the most beautiful set of equipment, like none I've ever seen. It was some type of super special advanced glassware setup from another world.

The part I remember most were the ground joints.. they had special inlays in the glass so that you could slide them in, and turn them into a locked position... t'was quite breath-taking.

1 month later I was setting up my lab. As I was setting it up I saw a rather spirituality related post on facebook. I started on a rant and talked about how I believed lucid dreaming was a vehicle for manifestation. Then I realised that the exact thing I had has in vision had now manifested (well not the alien glassware) but... yeah you get the picture right???

So, take a plunge. Use your will to activate your awareness today!

Goodwill to all traveling.

Blog Entries
    So I've taken it upon myself to work under Franz Bardons instructions, and just as I used my will power to hold awareness all the way into a lucid dreaming state, also, lately, i've been using the power of the will to monitor the control of thoughts, impregnate the mental matter by holding onto one thought for extended periods of time, and of course, vacancy of thought. No thoughts.

I notice, that in a time in my life where my will power is doing ok (its usually very poor) my ability to hold a conscious thought, and the ability to empty my mind was much much stronger than usual.

On my first attempt I was able to hold onto one thought for 8 minutes before drifting off. That is a decent effort on anyones scale I think. Not tooting here, just expressing that the will power, which I believe is situated in the heart/ solar plexus regions, does play a large part on the strength of the mind, and your ability to subordinate it.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I think it is amazing when you are in bed in the dark, your eyes closed and waiting to fall asleep. What I see is only darkness.

Then... there are two things that happen if the mind is active. This is hard to explain but either I see things I think about, but I do not really see them. I am still in darkness.

Or the other way when whatever I see is there right before me in HD. It is this latter form that is so amazing. It also requires more effort.

It is somewhat dangerous to sleep next to me. Especially if I don't have a lucid dream. Like a dog my physical body reacts to whatever the dream does to me. I've given my wife bruises more than one time. LOL.

There is worth in mastering the lucid dream, however I think is is equally worthy to remember the non-lucid dreams as much as possible. They can be way more enlightening when the subconscious is the driver.

My wife dreams things that is happening or will happen, she is that kind of "witch". My own dreams are more initiatory.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Then... there are two things that happen if the mind is active. This is hard to explain but either I see things I think about, but I do not really see them. I am still in darkness.

Or the other way when whatever I see is there right before me in HD. It is this latter form that is so amazing. It also requires more effort.

There is worth in mastering the lucid dream, however I think is is equally worthy to remember the non-lucid dreams as much as possible. They can be way more enlightening when the subconscious is the driver.

Interesting, interesting... I like how you've put value on both types of dreams here, I also love how you've acknowledged the darkness. One of my true goals long term, is to close my eyes, and have no darkness....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Well it is not really dark. I have tried to analyse it and the best similarity I have encountered is when you look really close on a TV-screen. So the darkness is black but it does have some red/green dots in it... if you know what I mean. So it is not black-black. This is also, for me, another reason why I feel we are inside some sort of simulation. A dream within a dream.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes I get a lot of the colours. If you keep focusing on the colours for hours then they start to get really really trippy, and more dynamic colours like purple and orange start joining the party. I also had one little moment, where I thought for a second that I actually did see something real, like a bright blue little fish tale thing and I got the sensation that I was about to astral project, but I have a spontaneous OBE blockage of sorts that sets off a trigger to prevent OBE, which, when the time is right I will use positive affirmations to overcome (hopefully)

Interesting, and you motivated me to return to my previous efforts to keep the brain conscious and active while laying in bed, challenging the tiredness to bring it on. One of the effects i had (2-3 times in my life, as mentioned in another post), are these pulsating purple rings that appear and diminish, then the next one appears and diminishes and so on. I don't know what it's all about. Dev, yes, it is not really black.

Your lucid journeys are impressive. I think you can visualize simple geometric forms in the middle of the room as vivid as possible in order to train the brain and sharpen your imagination. 3 dimensional Objects like pyramids or cubes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarrox View Post
    I think you can visualize simple geometric forms in the middle of the room as vivid as possible in order to train the brain and sharpen your imagination. 3 dimensional Objects like pyramids or cubes.
    YES! While it is not something I do very often, this is incredibly beneficial and sharpens many areas of the psyche imo. Reminds me I need to start implementing visualization excersizes into my weekly routine again...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    YES! While it is not something I do very often, this is incredibly beneficial and sharpens many areas of the psyche imo. Reminds me I need to start implementing visualization excersizes into my weekly routine again...
    Thats right Schmuldvich, and i should do it also more often. I think the next step after mastering step 1 could be objects in color, like a red pyramid or a green sphere, step 3 could be a an object in color that moves.

+ Reply to Thread