Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The philosopher's stone Michio Kushi's guide to alchemy

I'm in too!

We can wait a few days and get it very cheap if we divide. Very nice idea!!!

From $2,000 to something that may end up being $15... impossible to deny that collective efforts are useful!!!

I have this guy special issue on Atomic Transmutations but in it he stops short of revealing the secret to manufacturing gold.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...51956066721297

In his book he goes further about manufacturing Gold and i can prove it to you. I have managed to dig up 2 scanned pages from this book after several hours of searching for the complete copy of the book and this what i found.

Interesting, huh?
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I'm in too!

We can wait a few days and get it very cheap if we divide. Very nice idea!!!

From $2,000 to something that may end up being $15... impossible to deny that collective efforts are useful!!!
    I have sent few e-mails to some of my friends so i say let's wait until Monday to see how many of us are interested and how much everybody needs to chip in. I am hoping for 5 to 10 bucks a share.
    Last edited by True Initiate; 09-22-2016 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    In his book he goes further about manufacturing Gold and i can prove it to you. I have managed to dig up 2 scanned pages from this book after several hours of searching for the complete copy of the book and this what i found.

Interesting, huh?
    First, he doesn't get our Mercury.

Second, he believes in the fraud Atomic models taught in schools. The correct one is a twin opposing vortices spinning at high speed separated by a dielectric plane. Read Tesla in this regard.

Also, the stuff called electron does not exist. In my present position, I consider electricity to be an EM wave that propogates through the surface of a conductor not the flow of electrons as is taught in schools.

So there goes electrons, in a same vein protons and neutrons was created by the particle clowns since the equations weren't balancing out. So there goes that.

I liked the yin and yang stuff but beyond that nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    The correct one is a twin opposing vortices spinning at high speed separated by a dielectric plane.
    In his writings he also mentions the Walter Russell model which you just described. He makes use of atomic weight only for calculation purposes.
    Here is the proof from his writings:

Last edited by True Initiate; 09-22-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Dwellings:
    As someone who has read a lot of the works of Nikola Tesla I can say quite confidently that Tesla doesn't talk of this, as TI mentioned though a man named Walter Russell does. Electromagnetic energy exists in the space surrounding wires, not in the wire itself and the electron from my understanding is that they are likely the termination point of the dielectric field on the conductor. There is something which they label as an electron? Is it what they think it is? Who knows, most likely not but don't throw the baby out with the bath water especially, with all due respect, when one does not possess the stone of the wise to say one way or another.

Count me in TrueInitiate!

I would like to contribute if we can get it down enough also. Just PM me when ready.

~Seth-Ra
    One fatal tree there stands of knowledge called, forbidden them to taste. Knowledge forbidden? Suspicious. Reasonless. And why should their Lord envy them that? Can it be sin to know? Can it be death? And do they stand by ignorance, is that their happy state, the proof of their obedience and their faith?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Me and another member of this forum are considering buying this book for 65 dollars but we wish to split the costs as much as possible.
    I've got $10 laying around, just for the sake of buying a book. I love occult books, and $10 is a steal

PM me as well when everything is a-go.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

ok 10 ok also for mr email me when is ready thanks

my best regard

+ Reply to Thread