Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viewing this site.

Viewing this site.

Is there a way to personalize the layout of this site or change it in some way? I'm not a big purple fan, and some of this site is fatiguing to view. Sorry if this topic has been addressed already.
    Ζογκλέρ που Καταπίωει Φωτιές

all the way on the bottom of the page to the right . . . little box says default . . . change it

Hi, there is a way to change it, but first we need to design other layouts. I've been working on a black/white/grey layout, but it's still not finished. Designing and modifying these are very time consuming.

Rest assured though, we're still working on getting things back to normal. In a few more weeks we'll have more layouts available.
    Last edited by Aleilius; 01-27-2009 at 01:41 AM.

I wanted to let everybody know there is a new style available. I've been working on trying to get it completed, and now I believe it's ready to be tested by the public.

Select the option titled "Black, Grey & White" in the drop down box for the style changer.

Blog Entries
    Yes as Aleilius already stated there will be many options regarding layout so stay tuned for that... all things will sort itself out in time!

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread