Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Dry Path (Ars Brevis)

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Oh, you mean a method of attracting the spiritus mundi directly?
    Yeah, after a long night of drinking beer there is a lot of spiritus mundi in the public toilets.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    Yeah, after a long night of drinking beer there is a lot of spiritus mundi in the public toilets.
    Think how rich the contents would have been if you had drunk 'spirits' instead of beer :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    What is this "urination" you speak of, Dwellings? Can you elaborate?

Also, I suggest you do more reading regarding Wet Path and Dry Path. You seem confused. Illen & I both are trying to explain to you what these terms mean as clearly as we can. I even provided references hundreds of years old for you to parallel.
    Oh, you mean a method of attracting the spiritus mundi directly?
    I am talking about a path in metallic kingdom. The substance emits a seed by a certain method, this is what I called urination.
    The substance is a mineral.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    I am talking about a path in metallic kingdom. The substance emits a seed by a certain method, this is what I called urination.
    The substance is a mineral.
    Then how does it differ from the approach that Fulcanelli used? He also extracts the seed of a common metal (the knight) by the use of the solvent contained in a mineral (dragon).

Then how does it differ from the approach that Fulcanelli used? He also extracts the seed of a common metal (the knight) by the use of the solvent contained in a mineral (dragon).
    Knight IMO is restricted to spear and shield, does not include iron nails.

Fulcanelli uses the technique to quickly fix SM in salt form (Cyliani for detailed descriptions) and perform purifications on the dragon.

The technique was mostly used to show the possibilities of nature, to throwaway as many seekers as possible.

None in their right mind will ever perform this unless for amusement purposes.
    Last edited by Dwellings; 11-01-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Knight IMO is restricted to spear and shield, does not include iron nails.

Fulcanelli uses the technique to quickly fix SM in salt form (Cyliani for detailed descriptions) and perform purifications on the dragon.

The technique was mostly used to show the possibilities of nature, to throwaway as many seekers as possible.

None in their right mind will ever perform this unless for amusement purposes.
    I don't think that's correct. Fulcanelli does not specifically try to attract the SM, as it is already either contained in the Subject Matter or further attracted during the formation of the first mercury. The iron nails are nothing else than the "three" blows of a rod of steel or hammer against the sides of the crucible in order to separate the regulus from the rest of the matter.

Why criticize this approach when you have said nothing convincing or supportive about your approach which you indicate is the only correct approach?

Blog Entries
    For a bit of additional elucidation on 'Dry' & 'Wet', Hermes Old Nature Way dedicates a few pages to it.

If interested, go HERE and scroll down to page 46 of the PDF (page 33 of the actual book).

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    For a bit of additional elucidation on 'Dry' & 'Wet', Hermes Old Nature Way dedicates a few pages to it.

If interested, go HERE and scroll down to page 46 of the PDF (page 33 of the actual book).
    Thanks Andro. I actually own the actual book. I'm surprised to see it as a PDF, since I know the author went to a lot of trouble to have it published.

-----------------------------------------

Downloadable PDF related - continued HERE.
    Last edited by Andro; 11-01-2016 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.

urination = mose´s rock?

I don't think that's correct. Fulcanelli does not specifically try to attract the SM, as it is already either contained in the Subject Matter or further attracted during the formation of the first mercury. The iron nails are nothing else than the "three" blows of a rod of steel or hammer against the sides of the crucible in order to separate the regulus from the rest of the matter.

Why criticize this approach when you have said nothing convincing or supportive about your approach which you indicate is the only correct approach?
    Did I ever thrust it upon you? I just pointed something out.

Rest is your call. If you love working day and night for 2yrs, then go ahead.

+ Reply to Thread