Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Dry Path (Ars Brevis)

Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    urination = mose´s rock?
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Did I ever thrust it upon you? I just pointed something out.

Rest is your call. If you love working day and night for 2yrs, then go ahead.
    You haven't pointed out anything substantial that you could thrust on anyone. Just a bunch of vague words like always with no backing, references, or substantiation. Why even join in these conversations when you never have anything to offer but dogmatic criticism?

I am talking of a path where there is no preparation.

I will take a certain substance and make it urinate and take it to the end. The urination is why it is called wet path IMO.
    = Numbers 20:11 ?:

"And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also."

& fulcanelli´s pissing into sabot??

Quote Originally Posted by horticult View Post
    = Numbers 20:11 ?:

"And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also."

& fulcanelli´s pissing into sabot??
    When Fulcanelli talks about Moses' rod and other myths where a rod-like object causes water to flow from a dry rock, I believe that he is using the symbolism to express two different actions. One is striking the crucible with a metal rod in order to separate the regulus from the rest of the matter.

The second refers to the action of the 'secret fire', which is activated by the external fire and causes the matter to fuse in a liquid or molten state.

@Horticult

Moses striking the rock IMO is related to killing the dragon to get the fountain running as Fulcanelli explains the method of purifications in Salamander of Lisieux III.

@Illen

If you have read Philalethes properly, you would only agree with my criticism. You need to be a master before you can execute that path.

The entire difficulty is due to two major reasons one is that you must operate on vulgar gold, render it imperfect and from it draw perfection that is our gold and the second one Philalethes has brilliantly explained in Open Entrance.
    Last edited by Dwellings; 11-08-2016 at 06:23 PM.

@Illen

If you have read Philalethes properly, you would only agree with my criticism. You need to be a master before you can execute that path.

The entire difficulty is due to two major reasons one is that you must operate on vulgar gold, render it imperfect and from it draw perfection that is our gold and the second one Philalethes has brilliantly explained in Open Entrance.
    But Fulcanelli follows the Philalethes path completely. Fulcanelli does not use ANY vulgar gold UNTIL after the Elixir is made. Only then does he use it to change the Elixir (Medicine) to the transmutation powder, also known as the Philosophers Stone. Once you add the vulgar gold, you can no longer use it for medicinal purposes.

Before that, any reference to "our gold", "philosopher's gold", etc., only refers to the sulphur principle, which is extracted from the common metal (not gold, silver, mecury, or antimony, or any of the other metalloids).

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    But Fulcanelli follows the Philalethes path completely. Fulcanelli does not use ANY vulgar gold UNTIL after the Elixir is made. Only then does he use it to change the Elixir (Medicine) to the transmutation powder, also known as the Philosophers Stone. Once you add the vulgar gold, you can no longer use it for medicinal purposes.

Before that, any reference to "our gold", "philosopher's gold", etc., only refers to the sulphur principle, which is extracted from the common metal (not gold, silver, mecury, or antimony, or any of the other metalloids).
    If it were not for this path, all alchemical treatises would begin and end in a single page. Fulcanelli, Philalethes, Ripley these guys have mixed everything in Alchemy that it is next to impossible for figure out what is what. The stuff that I am talking about is explained more charitably by Vaughan, Norton & some anonymous authors.

They always explain how to operate on Common Gold while slenderly woving in the easy path. Unless you already know it from these other others you will not be able to figure out how they have woven it.
    Last edited by Dwellings; 11-08-2016 at 07:04 PM.

If it were not for this path, all alchemical treatises would begin and end in a single page. Fulcanelli, Philalethes, Ripley these guys have mixed everything in Alchemy that it is next to impossible for figure out what is what. The stuff that I am talking about is explained more charitably by Vaughan, Norton & some anonymous authors.
    I find Fulcanelli to be incredibly clear and more generous than any other alchemist before or after him. He has explained every detail very clearly, and only leaves you guessing about the subject matter (even there he has given some great clues), and a few "tricks". The only problem is that you have to re-read his book carefully at least a half dozen times. It's all there in his books, but in no logical order.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I find Fulcanelli to be incredibly clear and more generous than any other alchemist before or after him. He has explained every detail very clearly, and only leaves you guessing about the subject matter (even there he has given some great clues), and a few "tricks". The only problem is that you have to re-read his book carefully at least a half dozen times. It's all there in his books, but in no logical order.
    I have made edits to my post that you have replied to.

It is true what you have said. But have you figured out the heads and tails. It is this difficulty that I am speaking of.

I have made edits to my post that you have replied to.

It is true what you have said. But have you figured out the heads and tails. It is this difficulty that I am speaking of.
    I've pretty well figured out almost all of it - but I'm not sure what you mean by "heads and tails"? Are you referring to the Ourobrous?

Or, are you referring to the sublimations (eagles)?
    Last edited by Illen A. Cluf; 11-08-2016 at 10:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread