Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Solar Path

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Maybe you are right... about the round bottom.
    If you go to this page: http://mistholme.com/?s=flask and you scroll down a bit, there is an example of an "urinal" there and its bottom is round, not fltat. The only hint that the text gives about it is actually the word "urinal".
    Hi brothers... that's what we really needs:
    Last edited by pierre; 09-10-2016 at 03:06 PM. Reason: the photo is not the correct

I found this on Lana de Terzi manuscript, look at the figure IX

hi

fig IX that there is an instruction that in his volumes to make a solar gun like that famous Cavaglieri

my best regard

I know a person who has experienced it: Rhoend has a known blog. There I put a video on that procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Roburus View Post
    I found this on Lana de Terzi manuscript, look at the figure IX

It looks simply like a type of "burning glass" or "burning lens", very commonly used in the "chymistry" of the late 17th century and all through the 18th century:

Among other reasons, Homberg was famous for having used larger examples of these lenses for his "chymical" researches, which included transmutation experiments, by the way (Homberg was one of those "chymists" who staunchly defended transmutation against the increasing tide of denial of the subject during the 18th century.) By the 18th century some of these apparatuses had become humongous! They were even capable of decomposing diamonds:

Last edited by JDP; 09-20-2016 at 09:07 PM.

hi JDP
    yes all IX etc is very similar at the gun solar like that famous Cavaglieri and the resul of this apparatus are same at the apparatus of the manuscript of rose cross of solar alchemy titled arcana divina/silentium dei about it we have a long discussion in some theads here es : http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ret-Fire/page2

for Vidocq hi
    i am very sorry for i must tell this BUT unfortunately ALL these "methods" with urine bones and sun glass are mere figments of the fertile imagination of one of the parties in France is posing as alchemist and that is very little esteemed by all some barilllet and selling his alleged courses by robbery prices I know the rhoedn has certainly copied from him how nice the blind man who steals from orbo we're good ....therefore a serious and good skepticism and watch out for traps are these cases are seriously needed

my best regard
    Last edited by alfr; 09-21-2016 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks Alfr for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    hi JDP
    yes all IX etc is very similar at the gun solar like that famous Cavaglieri and the resul of this apparatus are same at the apparatus of the manuscript of rose cross of solar alchemy titled arcana divina/silentium dei about it we have a long discussion in some theads here es : http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ret-Fire/page2

for Vidocq hi
    i am very sorry for i must tell this BUT unfortunately ALL these "methods" with urine bones and sun glass are mere figments of the fertile imagination of one of the parties in France is posing as alchemist and that is very little esteemed by all some barilllet and selling his alleged courses by robbery prices I know the rhoedn has certainly copied from him how nice the blind man who steals from orbo we're good ....therefore a serious and good skepticism and watch out for traps are these cases are seriously needed

my best regard

Sorry, but at least in the book does not mention anything Rhoend urine or other matter that the SM.

hi vidocq rhoeden or whoever you are what makes not any difference

So if you look at the web of rhoedn is given credit barillet and its follies invented a way totally invented with pork bones urine and sunlight

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/la-via...-el-fuego.html

barillet that in all of France is well known as a notorious scoundrel and inventor abstruse / imaginative forger fraudster well as merchant trader of temple the last His barillet feat is the system of internal vison that he say cagliostro was used it LOL LOL LOL to identify the numbers to play LOL LOL LOL
    and in France all this well know Just take a ride in the French forum etc

and rhoeden as much credit as a web methodologies invented by this notorious scoundrel who invents abstruse formulas and crazy to sell its courses to the fish who fish from robbery prices about 350 eur ecah (and this reminds me of someone)

and these are made and posted by rhoedn credits that are incontrovertible

Book at $ 900
    du certainly say that perhaps just about MS but should be checked and if we had all the book with what certainly would be very very easy to read quickly reason about and see if indeed the rhoedn succeeds with its methodologies explained in his book if rhoedn really manages to capture SM and if you capture that which instead maybe it is ONLY a simple water or ONLY simple steam ? it but that very quickly all you could do if we had and if it did not cost a robbery of $ 900
    and then with cards in hand you could refute or less what he writes and see if it is a joke or if it is valid and significant and detailed if it is based on valid operation alchemical or not the book but unfortunately has a madness cost and robbery 900 dollars and so many of us not if we can afford it seriously it can analyze and evaluate the pros and cons and therefore everything is dark and with many clouds that obscure for now the figure of rhoedn

but since you're a rhoedn what we know about the new text now Rhoden also proposes the rhoedn as a link tells us that it is a text of 1700 that he thinks it is important that dovrebbre be a treatise on steam
    http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/tratad...-el-vapor.html

you of this new edition of rhoedn
    Treaty on Steam
    so you fan of rhoedn know anything about where it came from which erc German library comes that exact title has and above all what it's about?

regard

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::

salve vidocq rhoeden o chiunque tu sia ci fa poca differenza

dunque nel web di rhoedn se guardi viene dato credito a barillet e alle sue inventate follie di una via totalmente inventata con ossa di porco urina e raggi solari

http://www.rhoend.com/2016/09/la-via...-el-fuego.html

barillet che in tutta la francia ben conosciuto come notorio cialtrone e inventore astruso/fantasioso falsario nonche truffatore commerciante mercante del tempio ultima suo prodezza il sistema per individuare con la visione interna che lui dice essere una metodologia di cagliostio LOL LOL LOL per vedere i numeri da giocare LOL LOL LOL
    e in francia tutti questo ben lo sanno basta farsi un giro nei forum francesi etc

e rhoeden da molto credito nel suo web alle metodologie inventate da questo notorio cialtrone che inventa formule astruse e folli per vendere i suoi corsi ai pesci che pesca a prezzi da rapina circa 350 euro ciascuno ( e cio molto mi ricorda qualcuno )

e questi sono fatti e accrediti postati da rhoedn che sono inoppugnabili

libro a 900 dollari
    certo du dici che tratta solo di SM forse ma va verificato e se avessimo tutti il libro certamente sarebbe con cio letto molto molto facile rapidamente ragionarci e verificare se veramente il rhoedn riesce con le sue metodologie spiegate nel suo libro se il rhoedn veramente riesce a catturare SM e se invece cio che cattura invece forse SOLO che semplice acqua o SOLO che semplice vapore ? di essa ma cio molto rapidamente tutti lo si potrebbe fare se lo avessimo e se non costasse una rapina di 900 dollari
    e allora con carte alla mano si potrebbe confutare o meno cio che scrive e verificare se una buffonata o se valido serio e circostanziato e se si basa su valide operazione alchemiche o meno ma il libro purtroppo ha un costo da follia e da rapina 900 dollari e dunque molti di noi non se lo possono ne permettere ne seriamente lo possono analizzare e valutare nei suoi pro e contro e dunque il tutto rimane oscuro e con molte nubi che offuscano per ora la figura di rhoedn

ma visto che sei un fan di rhoedn cosa ci sai dire del nuovo testo che ora rhoden inoltre propone il rhoedn nel suo link ci dice che un testo del 1700 che lui giudica importante che dovrebbre essere un trattato sul vapore
    http://www.rhoend.com/2016/10/tratad...-el-vapor.html

tu di questa nuova edizione di rhoedn
    trattato sul vapore

tu fan di rhoedn ne sai qualcosa da dove proviene quale biblioteca tedesca erc proviene che esatto titolo ha e sopratutto di cosa parla ?

regard
    Last edited by alfr; 10-05-2016 at 03:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread