Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gender Pollution

Blog Entries

Gender Pollution

Firstly I don't give a rats ass if someone wants to be boy and born a girl, or born a girl and wants to be a boy... OR be neither i.e. andro-style.

And currently (at least in my part of the world) everyday on TV and in ads and on the street is a clear and distinct rise in this andro type of person.

One cause of this is naturally that my society accept it now, no more need for closets. Another cause is that it is fashionable.

But the third is probably pollution. There is a big problem with chemicals and fish, and how fish change gender because their hormones are disturbed... could it be that humans are beginning to show sign of this?

Perhaps a part of this andro-fication of the youth (because this andro-type is mostly visible amounts the youth) is due to pollution?

Just a thought.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Firstly I don't give a rats ass if someone wants to be boy and born a girl, or born a girl and wants to be a boy... OR be neither i.e. andro-style.

And currently (at least in my part of the world) everyday on TV and in ads and on the street is a clear and distinct rise in this andro type of person.

One cause of this is naturally that my society accept it now, no more need for closets. Another cause is that it is fashionable.

But the third is probably pollution. There is a big problem with chemicals and fish, and how fish change gender because their hormones are disturbed... could it be that humans are beginning to show sign of this?

Perhaps a part of this andro-fication of the youth (because this andro-type is mostly visible amounts the youth) is due to pollution?

Just a thought.

Quite a long time ago, I heard that is was partly attributable to the vast amount of hormones they feed cattle in order to make them grow larger and faster. Thus you get it in milk as well as MacDanald's hamburgers.

These hormones, ingested by humans, can change the hormonal balance of the body and you can see the growing result.

There are hormone disrupting chemicals found in plastics.

The famous one is "Bisphenol A" and there are now some plastics labeled "BPA-Free".

But a UT Austin study showed that there are strong hormone disrupting chemicals even in BPA-free plastics.
    https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/handle/2152/37803

There is also BPA in many cash register receipts...
    https://www.pca.state.mn.us/quick-li...-thermal-paper

Yes... there are polluting chemicals that mess up with our hormones... a friend of mine suddenly developed female tiits... He went to the doctor, who sent him to a nutritionist and the problem was that he was too sensitive to some type of growth hormone specially used in chickens. The suppression of chicken from his diet made the tits go away.

And yet... I don't think the hormones have much to do with this issue you are talking about.
    Being myself an heterosexual male, I have a strange fascination, I would call it a cultural fascination, for transgender and gay culture... simply because I see a lot of worth there.

(I am talking about Jean Genet, Jean Cocteau, Kenneth Anger, Genesis P-Orridge, Jayne County, Derek Jarman, The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Bruce LaBruce, Coil -Johnn Balance & Peter Christopherson-, William Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg and many many others... Johnny Thunders singing "I'm a boy, I'm a girl" just came to my mind... or my favorite tale, which is the tale of the Hermaphrodite in the Chants of Maldoror, who was attacked by 4 persons -the elements-, who wanted to kill him because the Hermaphrodite was very different from them, but then the Hermaphrodite managed to stop them AND after speaking to them became a person they admired and respected... which is a beautiful alchemical allegory).

I like a lot the concept of Pandrogeny that is so much used by Genesis P-Orridge. This video is worth watching (its title is wrong, since it's called "The Pandrogyne Manifesto")

And an interview with Genesis several years later (by the time that Lady Jaye was already dead due to a cancer)... It's not VERY different than the previous video, but it's also interesting to watch since there's an whole (explicit) allegory about the Alchemical Rebis:

Being myself a (small) collector of avant-garde Hermetic Art, there is a framed stencil that doesn't match the rest of the "collection" at home... it's not extraordinary as a work of art... but I love its meaning (it was given to me as a gift by a friend):

(The two models of the stencil are actually transgender persons, one of each sex... and since some people may be reading in small cell phones, the inscription below says "FUCK GENDER ROLES").

I see these changes you are talking about as positive evolution of our culture... not as the result of pollution.

+ Reply to Thread