Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Emerald Tablet - What Does It Mean?

Blog Entries
    (Boxing above my weight class)

And as all things were produced by the one word of one Being, so all things were produced from this one thing by adaptation
    The "One thing" referred to is the Ultimate, Manifested Stone. It is a singularity, once having been perfected.

It is Jesus Christ, the Chief Corner Stone. Don't believe me? I'll repeat:

all things were produced by the one word of one Being
    Even Thoth knows his place.

It is celestial fire embodied in the perfect Body/Soul/Spirit balance (like Christ). The tablet does not describe in any way, the manifestation of the 'first matter' to be worked upon, in fact, more the opposite, and seems to follow the same lines as many other alchemists of hiding the truth from the reader.

We can see that by:
    Separate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross
    That we are already into the state changes ect that occur AFTER the 'antimonial waters' have been prepared and poured.

We can see here:
    Its father is the sun, its mother the moon; the wind carries it in its belly, its nurse is the earth
    That it is "state changes" that is in fact the Cause and Effect of the manifestation of the stone... but unfortunately, gives no REAL clues to the un-initiated as to the fact that this is an invisible substance, which is our primary focus, and that its only after completion that; ALL IS ONE.

The stone is quite literally a celestial light, congealed into reality with the help of mediums, and matured through state changes, and has found for itself, and secured, a suitable body to incarnate into.

The 'artifice' is in creating a suitable body for capture. Since you are "in your current state" not MUCH more than a physical being, you can't in any way think to 'create' the SM. But you may be able to wield the physical realm in order to create a habitable environment for celestial fire to collect and manifest itself physically.

What I would like to know is... does fine gold, sweet silver, and this 'mercury' count as all three substances, or are the sol/luna/solvent the 'two Mercuries' and the argent vive something else entirely?

AKA: I see three things: Manifested Sol Manifest Luna and the waters which they are collected in....

Am i missing something here? do they have their own waters and the argent vive is something else entirely?
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 10-18-2016 at 07:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    I will consider the lack of replies as a sign that im getting closer

Blog Entries
    It may take people more than a day to reply..

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    The tablet does not describe in any way, the manifestation of the 'first matter' to be worked upon, in fact, more the opposite, and seems to follow the same lines as many other alchemists of hiding the truth from the reader.
    I like to think it gives a very literal recipe:

The power is vigorous if it be changed into earth.
    Seperate the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross, acting prudently and with judgement.
    Ascend with the greatest sagacity from the earth to heaven, and then again descend to earth, and unite together the powers of things superior and inferior. Thus you will obtain the glory of the whole world, and obscurity will fly away from you.

The stone is quite literally a celestial light, congealed into reality with the help of mediums, and matured through state changes, and has found for itself, and secured, a suitable body to incarnate into.
    This thread might interest you:
    Samadhi. Kundalini. The Red Body.

What I would like to know is... does fine gold, sweet silver, and this 'mercury' count as all three substances, or are the sol/luna/solvent the 'two Mercuries' and the argent vive something else entirely?
    I personally like to consider these principles and concepts as relative, depending on the context in which they're being used.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 11-06-2016 at 01:33 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread