Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Emerald Tablet - What Does It Mean?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Because Ken feels that "the Divine" being spoken of in this context is "Demiurge".
    That is strange... the Divine is the opposite of the Demiurge... at least when looked at with Gnostic eyes... to be fair Ken might mean "artisan" (or "producer"), which is another translation of the word. I guess I am too influenced by Gnosticism to see the Demiurge as nothing but The Paternal Lie of Fundamentalistic Belief and Fascim.

Although I actually stopped reading at that point, because if his outlook from the start is that "the Divine" is the Demiurge, then I am Elvis Presley.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I am Elvis Presley.
    Elvis sighted on an alchemy forum. New investigation studies his eccentricities and begins hunt to find his lab, believed to be in a basement somewhere near Memphis. :P

Blog Entries
    The demiurge was also vonsidered to be the spiritual forces of the demons that run the lower worlds (including ours) and they do certain 'operations' that give function to this dimension.

This is why he points out the difference; The ultimate Father is one thing, the "Divine operations" are another thing. Read Pistis Sophia. An incredible tome of gnostic literature that goes into this in great detail.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Also, to clarify, those spiritual forces when getting unbalanced and demonic; show up in this world as principalities, authorities, dominions, ect...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread