Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Philosopher's Stone In The Bible?

Philosopher's Stone In The Bible?

I wanted your guys opinions on some of these verses, and your interpretation of them and if you view them as relating to the philosophers stone.

Revelation chapter 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

I personally believe the Manna which is said to heal the body and comes from heaven, is related to the elixir of life. When Christ said eat my body for it is bread, he is making an obvious reference to Manna, which derives from "man" the flesh. Christ derives from Christos, which means oil or fluid. So I believe Christ was referring to himself as Manna in this statement.

Peter literally means "stone/rock" from the Greek word Petra and is Christ's best friend who he teaches to walk on water. (stone floating on water not sinking)

1 Peter chapter 2:4 "To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ."

Some of these verses in my opinion are also related to the Freemasons view of the cornerstone or the stone the builders rejected, being the most precious of all. The stone the spiritual temple is constructed from. Also you have the element of fire being the savior of the spirit, as John said he baptizes with water, but Jesus baptizes with fire. Spiritual baptism is the only way to build the spiritual temple.

Isaiah 28:16 "Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste."

1 Corinthians 3:10-15 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

So you see the dual symbolism of fire as a creator and a destroyer, much like the alchemy texts state. It must be kept a low heat or it will become too powerful and burn the practitioner, yet it will be weak if the fire does not test the stone.

And what do you make of various verses where different biblical figures turn water into wine, or water into blood, or the sea is parted by hitting a stone with the staff (water division with a stone). What about when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness to turn a stone into bread (manna)? Was this an attempt to get the master to reveal the secret of the great work? The Egyptian priests were able to do the same things that Moses could do, in my opinion this is because Moses grew up in Egypt and probably was learned in hermetic philosophy and possibly even the science of transmutation/transformation. I think its obvious the similarities between the caduceus of Hermes/Mercury being the same as the staff of Moses with the serpents wrapped around it that heal the sick. Are these examples of transmutation? What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by ArcherSage; 10-28-2016 at 03:52 PM.

This is a subject very dear to me. Alchemical truths and allusions are penned throughout the entire Bible--both in the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

Same goes for the other Holy Books of the world; the Bhagavad-Gita, Vedas, Upanishads, Qur'an, etc. all assert the power and existence of our Art...

Currently (along with other projects) I am working on a compendium of all the verses in the Bible that I feel speak of Alchemy. In time I will share these as well as give you my personal opinion on some of the verses you posted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    I wanted your guys opinions on some of these verses, and your interpretation of them and if you view them as relating to the philosophers stone.
    I'll give it a go with a couple of them

Revelation chapter 2:17 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."
    My opinion on this quote is that it's related to the putrefaction of the Self, which one must overcome in order to not only be purified, but begin living a new life as well. I would relate it to the "Philosopher's Stone" by saying it is the philosophy of sublimating the 'below' towards the 'above'.

1 Corinthians 3:10-15 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."
    This passage seems to begin with Jesus Christ as a metaphor for the highest achievable ideal, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."

Given this premise, if anyone is to build upon the work of Jesus Christ and test it accordingly, only the works similar to Christ's work will past the test of fire.

I think it's saying something similar to "let Nature be our guide."

So you see the dual symbolism of fire as a creator and a destroyer, much like the alchemy texts state. It must be kept a low heat or it will become too powerful and burn the practitioner, yet it will be weak if the fire does not test the stone.
    I like this idea, of a fire 'for' Nature and a fire 'against' Nature

And what do you make of various verses where different biblical figures turn water into wine, or water into blood, or the sea is parted by hitting a stone with the staff (water division with a stone). What about when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness to turn a stone into bread (manna)? Was this an attempt to get the master to reveal the secret of the great work? The Egyptian priests were able to do the same things that Moses could do, in my opinion this is because Moses grew up in Egypt and probably was learned in hermetic philosophy and possibly even the science of transmutation/transformation. I think its obvious the similarities between the caduceus of Hermes/Mercury being the same as the staff of Moses with the serpents wrapped around it that heal the sick. Are these examples of transmutation? What are your thoughts?
    I would say some of them are literal examples of transmutation, and others are better taken as metaphor for the transmutation of Self.
    For a good example of metaphorical transmutation, 'Satan' tempting Jesus in the wilderness.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

So you believe as I do, that parts of the bible are physical transmutations, and others are mental and spiritual transformations/transmutations. The bible has verses that represents more than one type of alchemy, and its not the only book that does. I believe the concept of mental alchemy is just as old or older than the physical act itself and must be taken seriously with the art.

Blog Entries
    Somewhat. I think the literal physical transmutations point toward higher analogies, and the higher laws govern the physical realities. But I also think that while the literal is literal and the metaphorical is metaphorical, the literal is also metaphorical and the metaphorical is also literal.

It all reminds me of a labrynth

Last edited by Kiorionis; 10-29-2016 at 01:34 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Most sacred texts describe the sacred art.

Related thread: The Bible

Have a look at Jacob's Ladder as well...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

You might also be interested in The Mutus Liber. Sometimes this is referred to as The Alchemists Bible.

The first page show Jacob asleep, and beside him three inscriptions referring to bible, to do with "the salt of the earth" and "the dew of heaven, and the fat of the land"

Genesis 28:11 + 12
    Genesis 27:28 + 39
    Deuteronomy 33:18 + 19

Yea I definitely am a believer that the stone is only the beginning of the journey. The stone is the foundation, the cornerstone of the great spiritual temple. Without the first stone you have no temple, and the philosophers stone is that foundation.

Let's take a look at the verses you asked about in their full context...

Here is 1 Peter 2
    Therefore, ridding yourselves of all malice and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander, like newborn infants long for the unadulterated spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up to salvation, if you have tasted that the Lord is kind, to whom you are drawing near, a living stone rejected by men but chosen and precious in the sight of God. And you yourselves, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For it stands in scripture,

“Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
    and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
    Therefore the honor is for you who believe, but for those who refuse to believe,

“The stone that the builders rejected,
    this one has become the cornerstone,”
    and

“A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense,”
    who stumble because they disobey the word to which also they were consigned. But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s possession, so that you may proclaim the virtues of the one who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light, who once were not a people, but now are the people of God, the ones who were not shown mercy, but now are shown mercy.

Dear friends, I urge you as foreigners and temporary residents to abstain from fleshly desires which wage war against your soul, maintaining your good conduct among the Gentiles, so that in the things in which they slander you as evildoers, by seeing your good deeds they may glorify God on the day of visitation.

Subject yourselves to every human authority for the sake of the Lord, whether to a king as having supreme authority, or to governors as those sent out by him for the punishment of those who do evil and the praise of those who do good. For the will of God is as follows: by doing good to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as free persons, and not using your freedom as a covering for evil, but as slaves of God. Honor all people, love the community of believers, fear God, honor the king.

Domestic slaves, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and gentle, but also to those who are unjust. For this finds favor, if because of consciousness of God someone endures sorrows while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if you endure when you do good and suffer for it, this finds favor with God. For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you should follow in his footsteps, who did not commit sin, nor was deceit found in his mouth, who when he was reviled, did not revile in return; when suffering, he did not threaten, but entrusted himself to the one who judges justly, who himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we may die to sins and live to righteousness, by whose wounds you were healed. For you were going astray like sheep, but you have turned back now to the shepherd and guardian of your souls.
    The phrase "rejected by men but chosen and precious in the sight of God", is this not a familiar phrase we see often when reading the words of the Ancients? What is commonly rejected by men yet precious in the sight of God? Fulcanelli said it can be found in everyone's house.

When the author of 1 Peter says, "you yourselves, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God"...is he not implying that what we are looking for is found inside of us, being that we are so-called living stones ourselves, inducted into the holy priesthood of Alchemy, offering up spiritual sacrifices that God is pleased with?

Analyzing the rest of the verses in the chapter can help us discover even more. Why is the Bible talking about spiritual milk? It says, "like newborn infants long for the unadulterated spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up to salvation". The Matter in our flask absorbs what one could call an unadulterated spiritual milk. Could the author be speaking of the Virgin's Milk we read about in Alchemical texts?

Here is 1 Corinthians 3
    And I, brothers, was not able to speak to you as to spiritual people, but as to fleshly people, as to infants in Christ. I gave you milk to drink, not solid food, for you were not yet able to eat it. But now you are still not able, for you are still fleshly. For where there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly, and do you not live like unregenerate people? For whenever anyone says, “I am with Paul,” and another, “I am with Apollos,” are you not merely human?

Therefore, what is Apollos and what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, and to each as the Lord gave. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing it to grow. So then, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who is causing it to grow. Now the one who plants and the one who waters are one, but each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building.

According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building upon it. But each one must direct his attention to how he is building upon it. For no one is able to lay another foundation than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds upon the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, the work of each one will become evident. For the day will reveal it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the work of each one, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work that he has built upon it remains, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, but so as through fire.

Do you not know that you are God’s temple and the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy this one. For God’s temple is holy, which you are.

Let no one deceive himself. If anyone thinks himself to be wise among you in this age, let him become a fool, in order that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God, for it is written, “The one who catches the wise in their craftiness,” and again, “The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile.” So then, let no one boast in people. For all things are yours, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or things present or things to come, all things are yours, and you are Christ’s, and Christ is God’s.
    First, the author opens up by saying that he was not able to speak to whom he is writing to in a spiritual or esoteric sense as he wanted, but was forced to speak to them as a fleshly people or in the exoteric sense instead.

Notice how again milk is specifically mentioned, not solid food, but milk that we drink or imbibe ourselves with.

The Paul/Apollo allusion can be likened to that which is Earthly and that which is Heavenly. I remember the Sages saying that all that is needed in our Work is Fire and Azoth. "I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing it to grow."

"So then, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who is causing it to grow. Now the one who plants and the one who waters are one, but each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building." This phrase is almost worthy of its own thread, but here will suffice. I am going to leave this here and let this verse speak to you as it will.

Now we reach the verses you would like our opinion on. "According to the grace of God given to me, like a skilled master builder..." I believe this paragraph could be asserting the dominance or nobility of the Universal Way over the Short Way. It could be that this paragraph is implying that we must first know who Jesus is and then build upon this foundation. Once Jesus is known, we are able to build upon this foundation and work with what we know. This new creation, our new self, will be tested to see if we are fully fixed in our Faith. Towards the end, the author confirms this by saying, "it will be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the work of each one, of what sort it is. If anyone’s work that he has built upon it remains, he will receive a reward. If anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss".

"Do you not know that you are God’s temple and the Spirit of God dwells in you?" Again the author confirms that which we seek is within ourselves.

Here is Isaiah 28
    Ah! The garland of the pride of the drunkards of Ephraim
    and the withering flower of the glory of his beauty,
    which is at the head of the rich valley,
    ones overcome with wine!
    Look! The Lord has a mighty and strong one,
    like a rainstorm of hail, a wind storm of destruction,
    like a rainstorm of mighty overflowing waters,
    he will put them to the earth with his hand.
    The garland of the pride of the drunkards of Ephraim
    will be trampled by feet,
    and the withering flower of the glory of its beauty
    which is at the head of the rich valley
    will be like its early fig before summer,
    which the one who sees it swallows while it is still in his hand.
    In that day, Yahweh of hosts will become a garland of glory
    and a diadem of beauty to the remnant of his people,
    and a spirit of justice to the one who sits over judgment,
    and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.
    And these also stagger because of wine
    and stagger because of strong drink;
    priest and prophet stagger because of strong drink;
    they are confused because of wine.
    They stagger because of strong drink;
    they err in vision.
    They stagger in the rendering of a decision,
    for all the tables are full of disgusting vomit, with no place left.
    To whom will he teach knowledge,
    and to whom will he explain the message?
    Those who are weaned from milk,
    those taken from the breast?
    For it is blah-blah upon blah-blah,
    blah-blah upon blah-blah,
    gah-gah upon gah-gah,
    gah-gah upon gah-gah,
    a little here, a little there.
    For he will speak with stammering and another tongue to this people, to whom he has said,

“This is rest; give rest to the weary;
    and this is repose”; yet they were not willing to hear.
    And to them the word of Yahweh will be

blah-blah upon blah-blah
    blah-blah upon blah-blah
    gah-gah upon gah-gah
    gah-gah upon gah-gah,
    a little here, a little there,
    so that they may go and stumble backward
    and be broken and ensnared and captured.
    Therefore hear the word of Yahweh, men of mockery,
    rulers of these people in Jerusalem:
    Because you have said,

“We have made a covenant with death,
    and we have made an agreement with Sheol.
    The overwhelming flood, when it passes through, will not come to us,

for we have made lies our refuge,
    and we have hidden ourselves in falsehood.”
    Therefore the Lord Yahweh says this:

“Look! I am laying a stone in Zion,
    a tested stone,
    a precious cornerstone,
    a founded foundation:
    ‘The one who trusts will not panic.’

And I will make justice the measuring line,
    and righteousness the plumb line;
    and hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
    and waters will flood over the hiding place.
    And your covenant with death will be annulled,
    and your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
    you will become a trampling place for the overwhelming flood when it passes through.
    As often as it passes through, it will take you,
    for morning by morning it will pass through,
    in the day and in the night,
    and understanding the message will be only terror.”

For the bed is too short to stretch out on,
    and the covering is too narrow when wrapping oneself.
    For Yahweh will rise up as at Mount Perazim;
    he will rave as in the valley at Gibeon
    to do his deed—his deed is strange—
    and to work his work—his work is alien!
    And now you must not scoff,
    or your bonds will be strong,
    for I have heard from the Lord, Yahweh of hosts:
    complete destruction
    decreed upon all the land.
    Listen, and hear my voice!
    Listen attentively, and hear my word!
    Is it all day that the plowman plows,
    opens to sow seed, harrows his ground?
    When he has leveled its surface, does he not scatter dill,
    and sow cumin seed,
    and plant wheat in planted rows,
    and barley in an appointed place,
    and spelt grain as its border?
    And his God instructs him about the prescription;
    he teaches him.
    For dill is not threshed with a threshing sledge,
    nor is a wheel of a utility cart rolled over cumin,
    but dill is beaten out with a stick,
    and cumin with a rod.
    Grain is crushed fine,
    but certainly one does not thresh it forever;
    and one drives the wheel of his cart,
    but his horses do not crush it.
    This also comes forth from Yahweh of hosts.

He is wonderful in advice;
    he makes great wisdom.
    It is neat how in the Old Testament in Isaiah, as well as in the New Testament in 1 Peter, the same phrase "I am laying a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone, a founded foundation" is repeated. There is so much Alchemical symbolism in the 28th chapter of Isaiah!

"Look! The Lord has a mighty and strong one, like a rainstorm of hail, a wind storm of destruction, like a rainstorm of mighty overflowing waters, he will put them to the earth with his hand."

"In that day, Yahweh of hosts will become a garland of glory, and a diadem of beauty to the remnant of his people, and a spirit of justice to the one who sits over judgment, and strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate."

"To whom will he teach knowledge,and to whom will he explain the message? Those who are weaned from milk, those taken from the breast?" Again! This milk keeps coming up throughout the Bible...

"Is it all day that the plowman plows, opens to sow seed, harrows his ground? When he has leveled its surface, does he not scatter dill, and sow cumin seed, and plant wheat in planted rows, and barley in an appointed place, and spelt grain as its border? And his God instructs him about the prescription; he teaches him. For dill is not threshed with a threshing sledge, nor is a wheel of a utility cart rolled over cumin, but dill is beaten out with a stick, and cumin with a rod. Grain is crushed fine, but certainly one does not thresh it forever; and one drives the wheel of his cart, but his horses do not crush it. This also comes forth from Yahweh of hosts. He is wonderful in advice; he makes great wisdom." This paragraph I believe speaks of our ferment, the Grain that is crushed fine but not threshed forever. That which comes from God and is allowed in our Art.

"For Yahweh will rise up as at Mount Perazim; he will rave as in the valley at Gibeon to do his deed—his deed is strange—and to work his work—his work is alien!"

Here is Revelation 2
    To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

“This is what the one who holds the seven stars in his right hand says, the one who walks in the midst of the seven gold lampstands: ‘I know your works, and your labor and patient endurance, and that you are not able to tolerate evil, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles and are not, and you found them to be false. And you have patient endurance, and have endured many things because of my name, and have not become weary. But I have this against you: that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen, and repent and do the works you did at first. But if you do not, I am coming to you, and I will remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent. But you do have this: that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, things which I also hate. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers, I will grant to him to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of God.’

“And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write:

“This is what the first and the last says, who was dead and came to life: ‘I know your affliction and poverty (but you are rich), and the slander of those who call themselves Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not be afraid of the things which you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison so that you may be tested, and you will experience affliction ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will never be harmed by the second death.’

“And to the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

“This is what the one who has the sharp double-edged sword says: ‘I know where you live, where the throne of Satan is. And you hold fast to my name and did not deny your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan lives. But I have a few things against you: that you have there those who hold fast to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat food sacrificed to idols and to commit sexual immorality. So likewise you also have those who hold fast to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. Therefore repent! But if you do not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will make war with them with the sword from my mouth. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers, I will give to him some of the hidden manna, and I will give to him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written, that no one knows except the one who receives it.’

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

“This is what the Son of God says, the one who has his eyes like a fiery flame and his feet like fine bronze: ‘I know your works, and your love, and faith, and service, and patient endurance—and your last works are greater than the first. But I have against you that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, the one who calls herself a prophetess, and teaches and deceives my slaves to commit sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols. And I have given her time in order to repent, and she did not want to repent from her sexual immorality. Behold, I am throwing her into a sickbed and those who committed adultery with her into great affliction, unless they repent from her deeds. And I will kill her children with deadly disease, and all the churches will know that I am the one who searches minds and hearts, and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds. But I say to you, to the rest who are in Thyatira, all those who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they say, I do not put upon you any other burden. Nevertheless, hold fast to what you have until I come. And the one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, I will give him authority over the nations, and “he will shepherd them with an iron rod; he will break them in pieces like jars made of clay,” as I also have received from my Father, and I will give him the morning star. The one who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’
    Here the author of Revelation name drops the White Stone by name in plain language for all to see. Is this not a magnificent declaration of our Art and the authenticity of our Magnum Opus!

"I know your works, and your labor and patient endurance, and that you are not able to tolerate evil, and you put to the test those who call themselves apostles and are not, and you found them to be false. And you have patient endurance, and have endured many things because of my name, and have not become weary. But I have this against you: that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen, and repent and do the works you did at first. But if you do not, I am coming to you, and I will remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent." The beginning of this paragraph written to the church of Ephesus commends those who are patient in their Work and are able to defend the Art from those who adulterate it. When it says that this church has left its first love, it could be that the author is reminding them that the way of Old is the way to go. He reiterates that this church should "do the works you did at first".

Could it be that the church in Smyrna's dissertation is about our Separation? Or maybe post-Putrefaction, sometimes called the "second death".

Is not the bit about the church in Pergamum about our Double Mercury?

When writing to the church in Thyatira, could it be that he is speaking of the Second Part of the Great Work?

Many believe the 7 churches are the 7 chakras in the body. But the parable of saving the seed is an obvious metaphor for the seed in you and storing the energy. Once the energy is strong enough it can begin rising. The rosicrucians made it obvious in their writings that Mercury is Sperm. The seed of the true tree of life.

+ Reply to Thread