Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Astrological Compatibilities

Blog Entries

Astrological Compatibilities

Continued from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Two Leos can't get along, you know it!!! hahaha...
    Actually, they can, and wonderfully so. The trick is to respect each others' 'domain' (Kingdom) and area of skill/expertise, and collaboration can be wunderbar.

Believe it or not, I worked on a big music project with TWO other Leos (3 Leos altogether) and we all got along splendidly. I was the producer, another was the composer & singer and the other one played most instruments. It all worked out great.

PS: We did, however, have a Virgo to clean up after us

(in case someone took this last remark seriously - it was a joke... maybe... )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    PS: We did, however, have a Virgo to clean up after us

(in case someone took this last remark seriously - it was a joke... maybe... )
    I'm a Virgo...
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Due to my experiences with a dear fellow Leo, the comment was a joke actually.

If a Lion doesn't thread on the tail of a fellow Lion, they can talk in peace. I know it.

(also, the more "fire" a person has in his chart, the easier it is for ME to have a good relationship... my usual "collaborator" in many projects is an Aries, with an Aries ascendant and moon in Aries.... whilst I distrust those with Air signs, though there are some notable exceptions -one of those exceptions is a very clever Gemini I found here).

Anyway, my comment was mostly a tongue in cheek joke and not meant to be taken too seriously.

[Other than that, my girlfriend and I... if I compare charts... we are like the epitome of quadratures -90º-, the charts say "NO"... but we say "YES"... The Archons can be defeated and we have the chance of being a little bit less influenced by their negative traits]

Blog Entries
    Compatibility is not limited to the sun sign.

Mercury is for communication, Moon for emotional compatibility, Venus for friendship/collaboration/partnership, Mars for sex and other martial qualities, Ascendant for personality traits, etc....

Trines are best, sextiles too, conjunctions can be a bit intense but can still work great, squares are challenging (especially between moons) and quincunx (150 degrees) requires adaptation/reorganization in order to work out.

That's a big generalization, but it's the basics...

Interestingly enough, squaring sun signs are not THAT big of a deal in interpersonal relationships.

Yeah, Astrology involves 9 factors (7 planets and 2 nodes -and more planets if you use the "modern" ones, though I don't).... and the houses, the Schema if you use it, the Arabic parts, the 28 Moon Mansionst, etc.

Astrology is one of my areas too (two Leos with some knowledge about the same kingdom!).

I agree with your views though... and due to a previous thread, I know that you know Astrology very well.

The quadratures are a bit complex, even in personal relationships, but with some understanding everything works out fine... funny fact: two persons with an EXCELLENT compatibility and "no conflict" can create a relationship that only produces stagnation and "nothing" (for some reason "conflict" is not a "bad" word, but quite the opposite in many cases).
    Last edited by zoas23; 10-28-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Too much schema! LOL

I am a saggitarius with a saggitarius moon and mercury. My fiance is a Leo with a cancer moon and cancer venus. The water in her chart cools down her fire, but I dont have any for my own lol. I love aries and leo women and most of my friends are fire signs, and ex relationships also.

Blog Entries
    I am Gemini and I love and hate everyone equally.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Do you have an evil twin somewhere? xD

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    I am a saggitarius with a saggitarius moon and mercury. My fiance is a Leo with a cancer moon and cancer venus. The water in her chart cools down her fire, but I dont have any for my own lol. I love aries and leo women and most of my friends are fire signs, and ex relationships also.
    Archer... this is hard to say, but I think I am your fiance. LOL, that's my chart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I am Gemini and I love and hate everyone equally.

You are the "remarkable" exception I had in mind... a decent Gemini... an unusual case... LOL.
    Last edited by zoas23; 10-29-2016 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Dev is cool, Gemini is not.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of Astrological Compatibilities, and Lions and Twins.. I'm considering moving in with a Leo and a Gemini (as a Virgo). Any advice to make everything smooth?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread