Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Our Blackness: Putrefaction

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    As an aspiring Alchemist, how can you possibly say this?

Putrefaction is absolutely critical when preparing things Alchemically. Without it we toil in vain. Apparently not many people recognize this or want to believe it, because so very few focus on this fundamental aspect of the Art. Without Putrefaction there can be no Generation.

Without Putrefaction we achieve nothing. Through Putrefaction we accomplish everything.
    There are 7 rotations of the wheel, indicating 7 planetary regimens. Putrefaction is the Regimen of Saturn. Nothing more, nothing less.

Adepts came up with their usual distration tactics and many unfortunately have fallen for it. My personal opinion is not to fall for it and try to understand "what, why and how" aspects of these 7 rotations

Not all wheels have the same number of spokes, I have seen 4 spoked wheels, 7 spoked wheels and 12 spoked wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    There are two kinds of putrefaction wet and dry. Dry is when you heat the herb in a closed system until the spirits rise above and the earth below is black.
    Thank you for the reply!

Is this the same as what one could call burning, or are you specifically referring to lower temperatures used doing our Work?

Hello Mr. Schmuldvich .... how long do you think Our Blackness / Putrefaction lasts for ?

Hours, days, weeks, months ..... ?

Blog Entries
    Ooo oo oo! Me me me! Pick me!

Our Blackness takes [a certain amount of time] however it LASTS.. indefinitely.... until one begins to slightly raise heat, and dry out its moisture. The blackness is because of its warm, moist qualities. When slowly dried, and its superfluous moisture removed, then the whitness is brought forth; unless over cooked, in which case a redness will come before the whitness and all is lost.

(This is obviously just my opinion amd theory)
    ((Please refer to ICH))
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwellings View Post
    Putrefaction is the Regimen of Saturn. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The planetary regimens only begin after one has accomplished the rebis. After which; there is the regimen of Saturn.

However, we require a putrefaction prior in order to reach this stage.

So... a little more, or a little less, depending from what angle your looking at it.

Would i be wrong in roughly quoting Salazius off the top of my head by saying:
    There is more than one blackness
    And Schmuldvich when he said:
    I agree
    With patronizing love. (More love than patronizing, i assure you)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post

((Please refer to ICH))
    Mr. Mixer

Thank you ... I will peruse the ICH and see what I can find about Our Blackness.

What color comes before Putrefaction?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hello Mr. Schmuldvich .... how long do you think Our Blackness / Putrefaction lasts for ? Hours, days, weeks, months ..... ?
    Our Humbled Elixirmixer started to answer the question quite satisfactory!
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Ooo oo oo! Me me me! Pick me! Our Blackness takes [a certain amount of time] however it lasts indefinitely until...
    Yes!

Putrefaction, as all the texts echo, takes approximately one Philosophical Month for our Matter to become the blackest of the Black if the method of working is proper and in alignment with the Sages.

Just like is affirmed above, this Blackness can indeed last indefinitely until the Artist decides to further augment his Matter.

I decided not to quote the rest of Elixirmixer's response because I do not fully agree with all he said, but the section that I quoted I am full in agreement with.

Our Decently Humbled Andro bastardized the method of the Masters but attained seemingly good results in the following picture

He later experimented with some acorns and attained a similar colored matter, yet this time his putrefied matter has more viscosity as can be seen in the following image

If you ever watched z0 K's videos you can see what he calls his Dragon in this frame from one of his videos

All these images are great and give us an idea of what we should be aiming for.

But one of the only images publicly available on the internet of a real, true, actual Philosophical Putrefaction is shown in this photo from Krisztian

This is one of my favorite present day Alchemy photos.

Look back in this thread [Our Blackness: Putrefaction] to see an image from Chasm depicting our Matter post-Putrefaction.

In fact, if you dig through Alchemy Forums you might be able to find some other quality posts and pictures of value from this member.

Elsewhere on this forum I as well have posted a cropped picture of our Matter exiting the reign of Saturn and entering the reign of Jupiter, although I may have gone and deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    What color comes before Putrefaction?
    Many of the Ancients often described our Matter as an oroborus.

If the beginning can be seen esoterically as the end, and the end can be esoterically viewed as the beginning, one could assert that if there is a color that comes before Putrefaction this color would be the same color as the product of what can be realized through employing our method Projection with the Philosopher's Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    how long do you think Our Blackness / Putrefaction lasts for ?

Hours, days, weeks, months ..... ?
    It depends, because there's actually two "blackenings". The first one appears during the conjuction of the substances that will form the "Magnesia" (a favorite deckname of the old alchemists for their secret initial mixture, when these substances seem to eventually "unite" and form "one thing"), while the second one happens when the "white/silvery/leafy/foliated earth", or "body", or "second body" (more decknamen from the older authors) is given portions of its "water" (which was previously separated from the compounded "Magnesia" through a series of digestions, distillations and cohobations until it retains inside itself the "sulphur", "dye", "tincture" or "soul" of the metallic "body"; the "redness" hidden inside their "silvery/milky/Lunar/white water", which will eventually manifest itself during the "coctions") and gradually "cooked" into the Stone. This was the favorite method of the older alchemists. Greek, Arabic and Persian sources are full of allusions and explanations regarding this "Magnesia" method. Later on, other methods became more popular (like the "Gum Adrop", "Sericon", "Red Lead", "Azoquean Vitriol", etc. methods), where the white & red "oils/waters/mercuries" were actually separated from each other. Another method, which is actually quite old (the oldest mention of it discovered so far is in the alchemical dialogue between King Marqunis and King Sanfaja) but not as well-known, was to prepare the "water" or solvent in a "dry" or solid form. Johann Grashoff, for example, used a method with the "water" prepared in its dry/solid form (his "White Lily".)
    Last edited by JDP; 07-14-2018 at 06:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread