Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View Poll Results: Why make the Stone?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • To make physical gold.

0 0%
  • To make spiritual gold = spiritual path.

2 20.00%
  • To live longer and healthier.

2 20.00%
  • To become immortal.

2 20.00%
  • There is no such thing as a Stone.

0 0%
  • To assist with stepping outside the omniversal foodchain, become immune to demiurgic insanity, shed all superfluities (layers of code & identification) and BE ONE with the UN-Created.

4 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Why make The Stone?

I know people who are multimillionaires, most are not happy because they are tied up looking after everything and often thirsting for more. I know people who are broke, own nothing, struggle to pay the rent and food bills and none of these people are happy. Most of the happy people I know are in the middle and have enough not to worry about paying bills or too much that it becomes a burden.

But if you could make gold it would be very difficult to sell it. I guess you would have to melt it down and cast it into rings etc. You would have to go all over the country selling it at pawnbrokers. You couldn't sell too much to the same guy because he would wonder where the hell you were getting all this gold. I guess you could sell some on-line but then the tax man might be knocking on your door. No it would have to be for cash in hand and you would not be able to put it into the bank, I guess you could put some into the bank and say it was wages for work or services you carried out and you would have to pay tax on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I know people who are multimillionaires, most are not happy because they are tied up looking after everything and often thirsting for more. I know people who are broke, own nothing, struggle to pay the rent and food bills and none of these people are happy. Most of the happy people I know are in the middle and have enough not to worry about paying bills or too much that it becomes a burden.

But if you could make gold it would be very difficult to sell it. I guess you would have to melt it down and cast it into rings etc. You would have to go all over the country selling it at pawnbrokers. You couldn't sell too much to the same guy because he would wonder where the hell you were getting all this gold. I guess you could sell some on-line but then the tax man might be knocking on your door. No it would have to be for cash in hand and you would not be able to put it into the bank, I guess you could put some into the bank and say it was wages for work or services you carried out and you would have to pay tax on that.
    There's several ways you could do it. For example, PayPal allows you to store up to $20,000 without notifying the IRS. This "virtual money" is basically "invisible", only you and PayPal know about it, and you can spend it on whatever you need or want. If you need more than that amount at one time you can just open up more PayPal accounts and stuff them up to $20,000. As long as you don't go beyond the said amount PayPal will not notify anyone. You can also sell gold and silver for cash (this is done on a daily basis, and you do not have to cast it into rings or anything, it could just be gold/silver "shot", or "dust", or filings; prospectors sell the gold & silver they find all the time, nobody asks them questions, as long as they are not massive amounts at a single time, which would arouse suspicion) then deposit the cash in safety deposit boxes (a la Mike from Breaking Bad.)

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    There's several ways you could do it. For example, PayPal allows you to store up to $20,000 without notifying the IRS. This "virtual money" is basically "invisible", only you and PayPal know about it, and you can spend it on whatever you need or want. If you need more than that amount at one time you can just open up more PayPal accounts and stuff them up to $20,000. As long as you don't go beyond the said amount PayPal will not notify anyone. You can also sell gold and silver for cash (this is done on a daily basis, and you do not have to cast it into rings or anything, it could just be gold/silver "shot", or "dust", or filings; prospectors sell the gold & silver they find all the time, nobody asks them questions, as long as they are not massive amounts at a single time, which would arouse suspicion) then deposit the cash in safety deposit boxes (a la Mike from Breaking Bad.)
    Gold dug out of the ground has impurity's in it. Gold produced by transmutation would be absolutely pure, purer then 24k gold produced by the mint, you would not be able to convince anyone that you dug it out of the ground. You would probably have to intentionally contaminate it with impurity's. Actually this is how some of the old alchemists got caught out, they would go to the jeweller with gold of such a purity that the jeweller knew nobody around was producing gold like it.

To open multiple paypal accounts you would need multiple addresses and identity's otherwise they would all be linked.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Gold dug out of the ground has impurity's in it. Gold produced by transmutation would be absolutely pure, purer then 24k gold produced by the mint, you would not be able to convince anyone that you dug it out of the ground. You would probably have to intentionally contaminate it with impurity's. Actually this is how some of the old alchemists got caught out, they would go to the jeweller with gold of such a purity that the jeweller knew nobody around was producing gold like it.
    That is an old wives' tale concocted by some writers, like "Philalethes", who were much given to charlatanry and exaggerations. Nobody would have suspected anything just because the gold or silver they sold was pure. And there is no higher gold purity than 24K gold. And yes, there is no law (at least in the United States) stopping you from purifying your own gold and silver. What you cannot do is mint coins and the like "official" things without a permit, but you can sell "unworked" gold and silver as a raw material to anyone. But if you are still afraid that selling the pure precious metals might get you in trouble, you simply can just alloy them with a base metal, or you can turn the gold and silver into compounds (like gold or silver chloride) and sell them in that form. No problem. In the late 1800s Dr. Stephen H. Emmens actually sold gold alloy ingots to the US Mint, and he openly claimed to the whole world that the gold he was selling them was ARTIFICIALLY MADE FROM SILVER through his own mechanical-chemical process, and the Mint did not care one bit where the gold was coming from, as long as their assays kept showing that the gold in the good doctor's ingots was very much real they kept on buying it!

To open multiple paypal accounts you would need multiple addresses and identity's otherwise they would all be linked.
    You are allowed to have multiple PayPal accounts as long as they are different bank accounts. But if you are afraid that someone might put "two and two" together, you can always just use your relatives, friends or associates to open new PayPal accounts.
    Last edited by JDP; 05-03-2017 at 11:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    You are allowed to have multiple PayPal accounts as long as they are different bank accounts. But if you are afraid that someone might put "two and two" together, you can always just use your relatives, friends or associates to open new PayPal accounts.
    Apologies for the slight tangent... PayPal is constantly tightening its regulations, last time I bothered reading their updates you were only allowed to have two accounts with them, one business and one personal (I have both). There is also a vetting process, you have to upload personal ID documents, utility bills as proof of address/residence, etc...

If one has had success with Alchemy and would like to use it to make a living, I personally think it would be much more lucrative to (for example) start a "legit" supplement company with alchemically produced medicine mixed in... From what I hear, the supplement industry in the US is not (yet) as regulated as it is in Europe. Just never say the word 'Alchemy'

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Apologies for the slight tangent... PayPal is constantly tightening its regulations, last time I bothered reading their updates you were only allowed to have two accounts with them, one business and one personal (I have both). There is also a vetting process, you have to upload personal ID documents, utility bills as proof of address/residence, etc...

If one has had success with Alchemy and would like to use it to make a living, I personally think it would be much more lucrative to (for example) start a "legit" supplement company with alchemically produced medicine mixed in... From what I hear, the supplement industry in the US is not (yet) as regulated as it is in Europe. Just never say the word 'Alchemy'
    Unless they have changed their regulations recently, that applied to one bank account only. If you have more than one bank account then you can have a pair of each PayPal accounts per each of your bank accounts. One of my relatives in fact has two totally separate PayPal accounts, one for each of her bank accounts.

But even if PayPal changed its regulations and only allowed two PayPal accounts per person (instead of per bank account), you can bypass this by letting some of your relatives, friends or business partners in into the "alchemical action". They can open the extra PayPal accounts to keep the flow of money in without having to report it to anyone (as long as you don't go beyond PayPal's limit for "balance" money for each account.)

+ Reply to Thread