Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View Poll Results: Why make the Stone?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • To make physical gold.

0 0%
  • To make spiritual gold = spiritual path.

2 20.00%
  • To live longer and healthier.

2 20.00%
  • To become immortal.

2 20.00%
  • There is no such thing as a Stone.

0 0%
  • To assist with stepping outside the omniversal foodchain, become immune to demiurgic insanity, shed all superfluities (layers of code & identification) and BE ONE with the UN-Created.

4 40.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Why make The Stone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellin Hermetist View Post
    The most important changes that should happen if an alchemist revelad his secret method of artificial precious metals production to the people (...)
    Funny, I just saw two hours ago a pseudo-alchemist (an illiterate idiot actually) doing it with a very clear public video. It was his "revenge" to another person... plagiarizing him.
    And his explanation has a few minor mistakes, but it is very explicit and hits the nail (not the whole process, but the important parts and in a very explicit fashion... maybe the most explicit I've seen in my life).

Will this change the world forever??? I don't think so... The alchemical tradition is 2,000 years old (that's MY opinion... other may take it to the pharaonic egypt, but I don't agree and it's impossible to comprobate it).

A plain "recipe" can be explained in a very clear way without any allegories... and yet Alchemy has the "power" of protecting itself from idiots... because it's a philosophy, not a "recipe".

[I won't share the link anyway, because I don't like the person and I don't like what he did... even if it has some mistakes].

Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Funny, I just saw two hours ago a pseudo-alchemist (an illiterate idiot actually) doing it with a very clear public video. It was his "revenge" to another person... plagiarizing him.
    And his explanation has a few minor mistakes, but it is very explicit and hits the nail (not the whole process, but the important parts and in a very explicit fashion... maybe the most explicit I've seen in my life).

Will this change the world forever??? I don't think so... The alchemical tradition is 2,000 years old (that's MY opinion... other may take it to the pharaonic egypt, but I don't agree and it's impossible to comprobate it).

A plain "recipe" can be explained in a very clear way without any allegories... and yet Alchemy has the "power" of protecting itself from idiots... because it's a philosophy, not a "recipe".

[I won't share the link anyway, because I don't like the person and I don't like what he did... even if it has some mistakes].
    If that was really true then there would not be any need for secrecy at all, you could reveal the entire process in a totally clear manner and nothing would change. Alchemy somehow would continue to "protect itself from idiots". But it is hardly the case. "Philosophy" is speculation and theories, not facts. A real "recipe" is a fact and therefore can be repeated by anyone with enough skill, no matter what one believes in. "Philosophy" won't stop anyone from repeating a real "recipe" for the Philosophers' Stone any more than Buddhism or Chinese folk religion will stop anyone who does not practice or believe in them from carrying out a recipe for stir fried Singapore noodles.

I believe you can find the secrecy traditions in the Freemasons. The traditions of secrecy have its roots in the Egyptian mystery schools where the priests would do their thing in the Pyramids and go through various initiations, but the public would not know anything that was going on. The tradition of secrecy I am sure had something to do with the fact that Alchemy was a known science to a select few, but it wasn't just alchemy. They were hiding the knowledge of astrology, sacred geometry, and much more. When one becomes a Freemason he takes an oath to never reveal anything under punishment of death. The modern masons may not do this anymore, but there was a time where they took this oath very seriously and would punish the ones who broke it.

Blog Entries
    Most of the above is wrong. Even if Tesla's wirelles plant was feasible, we should still need to burn coal or some other type of matter to produce the electricity at the generator. Νοw, if we consider that the construction of the central plant should be very expensive and complicated, we can easily see that the existence of a central company, which shall construct the central tower, produce the electricity there and distribute it to the consumers, should be much more essential than today, when everyone can buy a small diesel generator, put it in his garage and power his home from it, if he doesnt want to be connected in the network of a big company.
    There is a difference between applying diesel generators for electricity and suppossed Tesla's "global system". Every consumer of diesel has to buy it from the central company, even if he uses it far away. On the contrary, in the "global system" all they have to do is to plant a rod in the earth (plus accompanying electronics) and draw the electricity. There is no practical way to find this consumer and force him to pay money for the electricity. The central plant would have to give it for free, like a public service for example. So, even if Tesla was allowed to build it, I guess his system would not survive in the free market (but probably it would in a communist state).

Some may find this man to be an hopeless idealist, a failure, a looser (or whatever dev called it in a previous post ) but is he ..

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Yes, and look at what happened to him in the end: he lost a lot of money because of his lack of foresight in securing better deals from those taking advantage of his patents, which would have made him a very rich man. Money which would have come in very handy when he was trying to develop the idea of "wireless" electricity. In the long run he had to abandon the project because of lack of funds.
    Could it be that Tesla was after something else, higher than being a very rich man at the time of his death? He would not be able to take his fortune with him anyway.
    Last edited by theFool; 11-06-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post

Could it be that Tesla was after something else, higher than being a very rich man at the time of his death? He would not be able to take his fortune with him anyway.
    The problem is that it is those very ideals which eventually prevented him from continuing his experiments. Had he been a little more desirous of personal wealth his research would not have been cut short in the end, he would not have had to depend on any "funding" from investors, he could have financed his own research.

On the contrary, in the "global system" all they have to do is to plant a rod in the earth (plus accompanying electronics) and draw the electricity.
    Not something so simple as a rod but a special constructed coil carefully tuned to the central tower (Magnyfying transmitter was the name Tesla gave to the central tower-coil),

There is no practical way to find this consumer and force him to pay money for the electricity. The central plant would have to give it for free, like a public service for example. So, even if Tesla was allowed to build it, I guess his system would not survive in the free market (but probably it would in a communist state).
    Believe me, if Morgan hadnt stopped to fund Tesla and if the system had at last proved successful, the governments should have found a way to charge us for the electricity we use and even for its wireless transmittion. See what happened with mobile phones. Is the cost of contruction of a mobile home network bigger than the cost of construction of a wired telephone network? No, its much cheaper. So, is the mobile phone charges cheaper than the wired phones one? No they are more expensive.
    Also, I can take your supposition the other way and say that the modern wired electric network should have never worked, cause everyman more skilled in electrical matters than the average Joe, could connect the main electrical supply of his home with the cables at the column outside his home, or find some other way to circumvent the kilowatt-meter of his supplier. And i know some ppl who have done those kinds of tricks here. Some of them have been caught by the authorities and paid high fines, while others have saved a lot of money using these illegal methods. The same should have happened if we used Tesla's wireless instead of his wired system. Some ppl should have found a way not to pay the government, but most of the masses should pay, either cause they didnt want how to do those kind of tricks or cause they should be afraid to commit an ilegal act.
    The real reason the funding of Tesla's wireless project stopped, was that in case it had succeded, it should have put an end to the copper cables industry, to which Morgan had invested big moneys. Even Tesla had said that this was the real reason he stopped got funded by Morgan, and not free energy to the masses, something that he never promised to accomplish with his new system.

Blog Entries
    Regardless it's funny to know that those that crave the skill to make real gold don't have it... and probably never will have it. And if - by some miracle - they do have it, then it is only a matter of time before someone will find out and rob them, imprison them or worse.

I will always call physical gold making alchemy pseudo-chemistry, because it's funny and true... actually quasi-chemistry might be even more accurate.

Last edited by Awani; 11-06-2016 at 05:25 PM.
    Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    This guy is said to have bought the rights of a drug that is used for AIDS patients and after securing the monopoly, rose its price by 5000%. This is the way to get rich and this is the mind of a successfull businessman. If he was not so greedy, we wouldn't have noticed it and he would have made his fortune like every other successful businessman does.
    Who knows the real truth. The latter parts of this video is the important bits.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Regardless it's funny to know that those that crave the skill to make real gold don't have it... and probably never will have it. And if - by some miracle - they do have it, then it is only a matter of time before someone will find out and rob them, imprison them or worse.
    Keep thinking. Speaking for myself, I already "have it" thanks to some "particulars" that do work, but the problem is that they do not produce enough of it to even defray the cost of making it, let alone leave any profit for the operator. But such "particulars" do show the reality of silver-making and gold-making, that is their only purpose. Now what remains is finding either the Stone or at least profitable "particulars". And this task is actually even tougher than sifting through the ton of lies and false processes to be able to discover the above mentioned unprofitable "particulars", because the "chymists" who wrote them buried them amidst that ton of falsity on purpose, so the profitable ones lie buried even deeper inside a ton more of falsehoods that you need to sift through to get at the truth. No one said that researching alchemy and transmutational "chymistry" was an easy job. It is not for those who give up easily after a few failures, and it is not like the phantom "spiritual" alchemy, which costs nothing in either time or money to "research" since it only exists in the wild dreams and imagination of some people.

I will always call physical gold making alchemy pseudo-chemistry, because it's funny and true... actually quasi-chemistry might be even more accurate.

And you will always continue to be wrong.

Blog Entries
    The most important changes that should happen if an alchemist revelad his secret method of artificial precious metals production to the people I think should be the following:

1) Gold and silver should lost their value and should be sold to the price of lead and iron
    2) Rich people and companies, who have invested big sums of money to gold and silver should lose the biggest part of their money
    3) Big companies (mainly technological ones) who buy big quantities of gold for their circuits, etc., should find the production cost lowered to a considerable degree
    4) Jewelers should have to find a new job (if the secret also includes transormation of brute stones to precious ones, as some alchemists affirm).
    5) Maybe the balances between countries who have stocked big quantitites of gold should change
    6) The alchemist should have to say goodbye to his financial security, and begin to work in a regular job, earning shit money in comparison with what he can earned if he kept his secret well guarded.
    7) All the other ppl should keep working in their jobs without any considerable change in their lives.
    I would like to add also that the scientific "status quo" would have to change and start inventing new theories to explain how this is possible. It could become a key to unlock cold fusion, or to perform nucleosynthesis in the same way we synthesize chemicals.

+ Reply to Thread