Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with Colitis

Blog Entries

Question Help with Colitis

Bleeding when you shit is not a good sign... this is the issue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colitis

Anyone has any good remedies or things that can empower the healing process?

This is not for me, so no point in asking anymore details.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Having had recently a very similar problem (and in my case 2 doctors suggested a surgery, but decided to "try something else" first):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daflon

I am almost completely healed with this medicine right now and the surgery became 100% discarded. I know you are looking for something more "natural" probably, but the Daflon worked very well for me.

I know of someone who healed himself with alchemy (the same problem)... but the simple Daflon did "alchemical miracles" for me (and even saved me from a surgery).

Blog Entries
    We can't know for sure if the cause is the same as in the case of zoas.

There can be more than one possible cause behind the symptoms collectively labeled as 'colitis', so it would be better to first know/diagnose the cause. Even the conventional mainstream quacks can help with that (a more precise/focused diagnosis).

A lot of 'diseases' (I think most 'diseases', in fact) have an inflammatory component, so inflammation-reducing diets/supplements/etc are always a good idea to start with right away, even before the exact cause is known.

A good place to start looking is by searching 'functional medicine' + 'inflammation'.

Oh yeah, Andro is right. I DON'T have colitis, but I've had a very similar problem which is another type of inflammation (BTW: these illnesses have no "known cause"... though stress is one of their most obvious causes... so "chilling out" a bit would help too, but it's not a cure)... and it got quite serious, I arrived to the hospital with 9/6 blood pressure due to the bleeding (my normal is 11/7, very low, but 9/6 is TOO Low and even close to being life threatening)

The Daflon worked FOR ME and for a very similar problem (a twin of colitis and another type of intestinal inflammation -no big mystery, I had internal hemorrhoids unusually far from the "exit" door -some 30 or 40 cm "inside"). I do NOT suggest Daflon, since a proctologist will know better... but my own experience is that with an anti-inflammatory therapy (with Daflon in my case), I went from "you need a surgery, this is mostly 99% confirmed" to a "Oh... guess what? you don't need a surgery at all" -I will have to go through a medical treatment involving anesthesia anyway, but it will last 10 minutes and I will be able to "go on with my life" 20 minutes after it is finished... and it won't be a surgery, nor it will involve knives).

So I would suggest your friend to ask a doctor which specific anti-inflammatory is good for his/her specific case. Since it is an inflamation and I know you hate doctors, but anti-inflammatory therapies have no weird side-effects (and they are very cheap actually... and in my case they made a HUGE difference -i.e, I still have the problem, which will be cured in the future by a very simple medical procedure, but I went from being almost handicapped to having no visible signs of the illness -no bleeding, no pain, nothing).

I know you were probably expecting to hear "use this plant and that plant and fast for 2 days"... but I'm telling what it worked for me and "saved me" from a serious case of bleeding and a surgery.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Anyone has any good remedies or things that can empower the healing process?
    I have some suggestions. First, stop eating nightshade vegetables (peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes, tobacco). Nightshade vegetables contain chemicals that can increase the inflammation and irritation, if they're not the cause of it in the first place. Irritable bowel syndrome is sometimes an "allergic" reaction to nightshade vegetables. This was my case. After having stopped eating them, I feel quite well

Don't try enemas, they'll only irritate it more.

If possible, skip breakfast and eat light lunch and dinner for a week. Fasting would be the most beneficial (that is, only drink water for a day or two). This will give the body an opportunity to heal itself by switching from a catabolic state to an anabolic state. In this state, it will naturally balance itself out.

Rose water might be helpful as well. Roses are very cooling energetically.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 11-06-2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Disclaimer
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone. I will pass this along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Disclaimer: I am not a doctor.
    Me neither, however I am a surgeon.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I was only just reading this an hr before I read your post.
    I have been reading up recently on the healing properties of medicinal mushrooms, the king of them all seems to be Reishi.
    Besides the reports of its anti cancer properties, they also report it reduces inflammation including colitis.

Scroll down to the fifth last on list "reishi"
    http://mushroombox.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=7

It does take several months to grow but you could look at buying it online (likely from China)

Paul Stamets also talks about it.

It might also be worth considering the possibility of intestinal parasites, especially if the person was traveling in Asia recently

+ Reply to Thread