Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Minus Opus - Tier 2

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Nice analysis, z0 K! Thanks for sharing!

Which version of the scroll is your favorite to study?
    This is my favorite:
    http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/200...ey-scroll.html

It is the one I used for the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    This is my favorite:
    http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/200...ey-scroll.html

It is the one I used for the discussion.

Your link is bad. I tried the full version of the site too and that did not work either. Is it any of the ones I listed, or is there another version floating out there that I am unaware of?

Blog Entries
    You people are so rude.

I start all these epic threads, you'z come on here, get inspired, go off tract, and usually without every properly addressing the subject matter that I'm F'ing talking about.

How does the Ripley Scroll belong here?

I started a "Alchemical Fairytales" thread, go talk toads and dragons over there.

This is Hollands style vegetable stones or other alchemically prepared vegetable stone: Please and Thankyou.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 04-13-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    This is Hollands style vegetable stones or other alchemically prepared vegetable stone: Please and Thankyou.

Have you made any more progress with studies or endeavors?

Your link is bad. I tried the full version of the site too and that did not work either. Is it any of the ones I listed, or is there another version floating out there that I am unaware of?
    Strange the link was good earlier today. My favorite version of the scroll is Mellon MS 41, Beinecke Library:

https://www.compendiumnaturalis.net/the-ripley-scrolls/

Interesting, Inner Garden Alchemy website used to have really nice large copies of three scrolls. Now those pages are gone.

You can find full scans of 3 versions of Ripley's Scroll here:

https://www.compendiumnaturalis.net/the-ripley-scrolls/

Notice that the one in the middle (MS. Ash. Rolls 53, Bodleian Library) is incomplete. The scribe who made it apparently did not have time to finish it.

Blog Entries
    I started a "Alchemical Fairytales" thread, go talk toads and dragons over there.
    If things become off-topic for some reason moderators will create a spin-off thread. If this does not happen right away (because we are busy with other aspects of living our lives) you can always PM a mod an ask for this.

I archived the "Alchemical Fairytales" thread, because it contains nothing, except a demand for people to start posting about a specific topic.

I have not followed this thread at all, so if another mod feels there should be a spin-off then please create one (when you have the time). Thank you.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    A spin-off thread has been created concerning Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons

As for the Ripley Scroll, it seems some members feel there is a connection to the Hollandus work in theory. But if you'd like it moved to a spin-off, it's no problem.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 04-14-2017 at 12:24 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Have you made any more progress with studies or endeavors?
    I created Spiritus Vini last night. I have a large amount of my solvent, much more than I expected to have. I have a lot of plant matter to process and it is very time consuming because of the gentle process im using.

I really hope to finish the plant stone and submit my essay over the next 14 days. I've decided to use fresh coriander this time, because its a nice soft plant that I'm hoping will yield its redness in a small amount of time. (hoping)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I created Spiritus Vini last night. I have a large amount of my solvent, much more than I expected to have. I have a lot of plant matter to process and it is very time consuming because of the gentle process im using.

I really hope to finish the plant stone and submit my essay over the next 14 days. I've decided to use fresh coriander this time, because its a nice soft plant that I'm hoping will yield its redness in a small amount of time. (hoping)
    Hi Mr. Mixer

Is the Spiritus Vini that you are using alcohol (ethanol) ???

Or perhaps something very special ?

+ Reply to Thread