Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    But water can be tricky, it can have many things dissolved in it, even gases.
    IMO it would be much more constructive to actually perform the experiment rather than debating it online. The universe is a tricky place

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    To me it seems like some substances undergo unusual alterations if submitted to the right procedures, while the same substances submitted to more common/vulgar procedures will not undergo said alterations.
    So are you saying that, to you, alchemy is fundamentally no different from school chemistry (same laws/principles), if only the "right" substances and procedures are employed?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    IMO it would be much more constructive to actually perform the experiment rather than debating it online. The universe is a tricky place
    Why? People have distilled and "digested" common water in flasks many times to see "what happens". What exactly did they find that can possibly be labelled "alchemical", though? I don't see it. Boyle thought some of the water turned into "earth", but others who repeated such procedures with common water did not find any such thing (a more likely explanation is that Boyle's glass vessel was not as well-made as he thought, and the water ended up dissolving some of the alkaline components of the glass and letting some of the silica free, which Boyle misinterpreted as some of the water turning into "earth".)

So are you saying that, to you, alchemy is fundamentally no different from school chemistry (same laws/principles),
    How could that be? If that was the case, chemists would have reached similar conclusions as those of the alchemists or the chymists and would accept transmutation. The only thing they all have in common is that they tinker with the behavior of substances in contact with each other. That's where the similarities begin and end.

if only the "right" substances and procedures are employed?
    But hitting on the right substances and procedures is what makes the difference between these disciplines. What else do you realistically expected the difference would be? A "Divine Gift"? A "universal something"? Really? If that is so, then why the constant preoccupation by all alchemists (even the most explicit, clear and generous ones) with trying to not too clearly reveal the substances used in making the Stone? If the "Divine Gift" is the cause, then no such constant preoccupation should be expected. Let "God" allow the "chosen ones" to succeed while all others trying to follow the EXACT SAME PROCESSES ON THE EXACT SAME SUBSTANCES would inexplicably keep on failing. Not only would this strange fact reveal the reality of alchemy to the world, but, even more importantly, it would prove also the reality of some "supernatural" Will or Intelligence controlling the universe. And if the cause is this "universal something" found everywhere, then the preoccupation with not revealing what substances to use would be quite pointless too, as pretty much anything should work one way or another. And I know what your counterargument will be here, namely: "but some substances work better than others", but then you would be largely agreeing with me that the correct materials are very important for this difference between alchemy & chemistry. The difference is that I attribute this "correctness" to the substances themselves, their properties and how they react with one another to generate the alchemical byproducts, while you attribute it to this "universal thing" that supposedly preexists in the substances, and not to the substances themselves. But I ask you again: how can you prove that this "something" preexists in those substances? What possible "test" can you perform to know this? I can easily prove to you if any given substance contains, say, iron, or lead, or gold, in it. There's whole batteries of "tests" (both chemical and physical) that can show this. But how can you possibly prove the existence of this ill-defined "universal something" that they supposedly already contain??? It sounds like ONE BIG ASSUMPTION without anything tangible to back it up.

Blog Entries

Doing the deed

So I have begun the great test to create the stone.

My method is certainly NOTHING like what I see described by others of the forum however we shall see if I'm fruitful or not.

I just ordered some more glassware, special Universal Solvent glassware custom made by a glassblower.

I will have to buy a bit of gold...

And I need to organise my molds to pour my giant quartz lenses that I'm building.

This is as much of my method as I'm revealing here. The process I'm using is written elsewhere in this thread I'm pretty sure.

I find it quite funny that the Green Lion is so often I terpreted as Vitriol. It most certainly has absolutely NOTHING to do with vitriol.

Can anybody please assist me in finding an alchemival text that talks about the green lion devouring the sun? Thanks.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    So I'm guessing that Sulfur, Mercury and Salt is all that's required to pull this off. Am I right?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So I'm guessing that Sulfur, Mercury and Salt is all that's required to pull this off. Am I right?
    If you are talking about Phil. Sulfur, Phil. Mercury and Phil. Salt
    then my guess is that's all you need.

Go to it.

Blog Entries
    Everything is in motion.

Yes all very philosophical.

None of my three ingredients even "exist" according to our imperialists so it can't get much more philosophical than that.

I've been noticing that people are actually achieving good transmutational results on the GW path; but I have my sights set on greater heights.

I'm not going to bother revealing my results because those conversations never turn out well; however, a correct understanding of the hermetic principles will always lead to the right place.

Corporified Fire. Seed of Gold. Nothing too it right!?

So I have begun the great test to create the stone.

My method is certainly NOTHING like what I see described by others of the forum however we shall see if I'm fruitful or not.

I just ordered some more glassware, special Universal Solvent glassware custom made by a glassblower.

I will have to buy a bit of gold...

And I need to organise my molds to pour my giant quartz lenses that I'm building.

This is as much of my method as I'm revealing here. The process I'm using is written elsewhere in this thread I'm pretty sure.
    I will soon be conducting this 1/1/1 operation, however I have an additional piece of equipment that I'll be adding in to the mix.

I have no idea whether or not it will work, however I believe its been given to me through divine revelation and I'm going to bite the bullet and give it a go, I also want to share it with all of you in the interest of speeding things up around here (literally)

I am doing my entire experiment...*Drum roll* (Wait for it)...

INSIDE A RODIN COIL!!

I believe that by placing the flask in the centre of a Rodin coil (specifically the ABHA coil) that it will actually SPEED UP TIME. I believe if I run the Rodin coil at 582hz (the frequencies of the human heart beat) that it will increase the speed at which putrefaction and sublimation will take place.

Again, its just a theory, however, one I intend to test and share with you guys. After all, can any of us in this day and age find the patience for 365day long experiments? Maybe some of you ancient bastards but not me that's for sure.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the effects of the Rodin coil. If I'm right, well...... Consider it a gift
    Any updates/pics with these experiments?

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

I find it quite funny that the Green Lion is so often I terpreted as Vitriol. It most certainly has absolutely NOTHING to do with vitriol.

Can anybody please assist me in finding an alchemival text that talks about the green lion devouring the sun? Thanks.
    What do you believe our Green Lion is in reference to, elixirmixer?

Blog Entries
    I'm in fact quite certain, that dispite so many other opposed positions, that the Green Lion refers to a specially prepared vegetative gold, in which the greatest form of Tincture can be extracted, in my opinion, preferably with Sol, aka, Pulvis Solaris, activated via SM.

In my humble opinion. What about you Smirnoff?

Blog Entries
    So my wife agreed that I need to clear out my life of so many different projects and focus on the main goals. Free power & the Stone.

I am ordering a massive parabolic mirror (about $200-$300 on eBay for the big ones) in hopes that a huge mirror will be enough to create pulvis Solaris in an area that's not at all close to the equator. Otherwise, failing that, I'll have to go for a big drive.

Next on the list. Linen cloth. I have no idea where to buy this crap, I'm going to go to the op-shop and ask some old ladies if they have any pure linen.

I already have the flasks needed for capture. I may or may not buy a heliocentric circuit and some motors in order to set up auto-tracking on the sun and moon.

I have seen people talk about making the stone from "The powder of the sun". There are also mentions of making the stone from "moon water". I'm using both. It takes many days of exposure to collect these substances, it won't happen over night. Full moon days are best obviously.

My intention is to use the mirror to collect the powder of the sun, also to collect the moon waters. The linen cloth is to collect ammonium nitrate from the dew waters, to chuck into the mix.

Vwala! The secret solvent. To the best of my knowledge. Most then use gold leaf. I'm not sure that's the way I want to do it but it is the cheapest and easiest. I'd much prefer to reflux gold in aqua Regis until it begins to crystallize into green crystals (my green lion).

Only problem there is distilling one of the most deadly acids around, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

From there, I expect to receive a very dark (black) liquid. This will be placed in a box, underground, with perhaps a dash of warmth but not much at all.

After 40 days or so I will turn up the heat to that of a warm day. If all has whitened after that stage then I'll put it in the sun in a sand bath.

Notice the very universal nature of this type of work. The gold is the exception, and I'm 100% sure you can accomplish this work without the gold also, I just don't know how.

I believe everyone here deserves to have health and wealth. If you use it to be a fuck head, then you'll get yours anyway. God gives a great damnation to Stone abusers, and I'm over all the secrecy. Nothing is sacred in this world anymore, and the evil already have an unlimited amount of gold.

Sure there are valid views in regards to the way our art should be handed down. But no one initiated me and I haven't broken any promises. Of which I only made one, to Zoas, not to reveal the method of pure SM manifestation. This path I've shown here (is unique to myself) and does not require pure SM. SM is collected along with the moon waters apparently.

You use distilled water to capture the moon. It also requires that you move the water around during collection, so it could be labour-some unless you have a magnetic stirrer or something.

Anyway, I'm going to finish this essay and then I think my work here is just about done.

And dont worry Schmuldvich, when I'm finished, I'll send you a post-card.

Edit: thankyou to who ever it was that mentioned the parabolic mirror instead of lenses. I believe it was Luxus. Who ever it was I'm very grateful.

I will most likely send gifts to all those who helped me in my travels and who accept such gifts. (when I succeed)

Thread Closed (please)
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-09-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Blog Entries

The heat is on...

THIS IS..

..potentially the last bullshit rambling thread that has no pictures or significant alchemical viewing satisfaction that im going to be busting out... so i hope we can get a lot involved this time round and send my bullshit off with a merry wave of encouragement (blog section exempt of course)

I would really like to see some of the rarer poster's (you loved that grammer didnt you Andro ) come and have their honest say and involvment in whats about to go down.....

So without further Aduuu...

I would like to procrastinate one moment longer and ask that the reminder (if not all) of this thread be made private to members only because what i would like to reveal; i dont feel comfortable at all sharing with, say, dodgy con artists from other forums that bitch about this site and then sit there for hours scanning and analyzing all our work just to steal our secrets anyway and tell everyone we're stupid anyway...

(Not talking about you Schmuldvich ) (no really im not...)

Is that okay Awani???? Pretty pretty pretty please?

So. Down to business.

I want to have a big chat with everyone about the work, what they would like to see photographed, what notes they would like to see posted.. and other opinions, criticisms, tid bits and anything else they would like to add?

Savvy?

Edit: PS: I actually studied advanced english at uni HAHAHAHA!!! And got a HD!!! THE ONLY ONE I GOT!!!! fuck i love this place........

+ Reply to Thread