Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    How did you get it so black?
    Not very difficult to achieve, really. Many organic substances will start decomposing at relatively low temperatures. Have you ever heated sugar a bit too much while making caramel, for example? If you do, you will see it gradually "blackening" right in front of your eyes. As such, then, many organic matters can be honestly confused, or used to maliciously confuse others, that the "right path" is being followed simply because they are "blackening" with low to moderate heats.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Any recommendations for a good lute from stuff I can get at the hardware store?
    EM, try this http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...highlight=lute

Blog Entries

Back in the hotseat

Today, as well as many otehr days on my journey to discover the truth about the alchemical process, I got the shits (aussie slang for, got angry)

It is genuinely starting to really fuck me off not knowing what the hell Alchemists were doing, how the alchemical operation works, where they found the prima materia, how the worked with it, how they began the process.

So I began to look at this all with a fresh set of eyes and this is what Ive been pondering today.

The Alchemists main concern was that of developing and maturing the consciousness and/or life force of the human being. They claimed to have certain lab processes that could capture, and for a lack of a better word, GROW this life force.

Essential it is this life force that IS the Prima Materia.

Certain things we know for sure about the Alchemical process.

a) Everyone, if endowed with the knowledge, is capable of performing the art.

b) There are three main stages, and 7 main operations within the process.

c) Spring time was said to have an important astrological influence on this process.

d) Reaching the first gate, Nigredo, requires Putrefaction in order to bring about Our Blackness.

So lets analyse this. Putrefaction requires organic material, living cells, also moisture, it can use air however we can also have anaerobic putrefaction...

Now this life energy, could perhaps travel within the geometric shapes of molecules, providing the spiritual energy required for life and consciousness.

I hypothesis that perhaps the Spirit of the World, can be found within "the blood of a heathy man" that it could be found "in the blood of a Green Lion"

I anticipate, that if the DNA (whose double helix forms many millions of pyramid structures) does indeed carry the life force of a plant or animal.

I believe that during the process of Putrefaction (death) this life is released, and seeks to find its home in other, ordered molecules that are themselves preparing to be assimilated into a new life form.

now.. during a putrefaction, many fatty acids, ammonia compounds ect are created.

I think that it could be possible, that a break down of the dna in cells leads to a releasing of this life force, which can, under the correct conditions, find a temporary home in nitrogenous salts, or other desirable forms, such as ammonium chloride ect.

I am going to attempt to do a crude extraction of a plant, seal it in a hermetic vessel, wait the very long time that such a putrefaction would take, and then dry the substance, and see if i obtain some volatile salts.

Then, perhaps, I will re-run the experiment, while throwing these salts back into the putrefaction and repeat this process a few times, with the hope and dream that these salts will begin to mature and evolve due to the presence of an unseen force.

Particularly I think Im just going to do a chlorophyll extraction of any random plant and use that as my base 'metallic root' (magnesia)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I believe that during the process of Putrefaction (death) this life is released, and seeks to find its home in other, ordered molecules that are themselves preparing to be assimilated into a new life form.
    What's the difference between a living person and a corpse?

Some alchemists extract this from bodies. This can be a bit limiting, as bodies have a limited supply. It's better to find an "endless" source (so to speak), so as not to be limited to one single body. Or you can use a body and make it attractive/"magnetic" to IT, so you can increasingly concentrate its density in your matter.

What's the difference between the "Water of the Clouds" (LITERALLY!) and the water that falls down as rain? What could clouds and volatilized salts (for example) have in common, if anything?

I am going to attempt to do a crude extraction of a plant, seal it in a hermetic vessel, wait the very long time that such a putrefaction would take, and then dry the substance, and see if i obtain some volatile salts.

Then, perhaps, I will re-run the experiment, while throwing these salts back into the putrefaction and repeat this process a few times, with the hope and dream that these salts will begin to mature and evolve due to the presence of an unseen force.
    What are you going to use to make the crude extraction? Read Ripley's Bosom Book and Liber Secretissimus. Consider your plant to be the Green Lyon. Ripley's Artificial Antimony is prepared from the Green Lyon.

Blog Entries
    The Alchemical process must be working on me; because its certainly dashed my ego. I used to feel extremely intelligent. Those feels have long since dissolved.

The living Breathe!

Perhaps ill extract the salts and then put them in a bacstrom-like device. ... I will ponder the clouds question.

The green lion i suppose could be the entire plant. I was thinking that it may have been chlorophyll itself. (chlorophyll easilly extracts with alcohol, therefore available to the ancients, and it could be considered to be "eating the sun")
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    So, when collecting the life-force, i imagine that if a salt is sublimated, that it will lose any lofe force it has collected, because the prisms of its geometry have become open and would release the spirit into the air; while, if it was in a liquid form, the waters would hold the spirit, while the salts were busy crystallizing around it... would that be correct? a sublimation would be like a restart? A preparation of the magnet.

Blog Entries
    The Calcination of the black Feces called our black Dragon.

Then take all the rest of the aforesaid black Feces or black Dragon, and spread them somewhat thin upon a clean Marble, or other fit Stone, and put into the one side thereof a burning Coal, and the Fire will glide through the Feces within half an Hour, and Calcyne them into a Citrine Colour, very glorious to behold.
    have you experienced this z kO?

So, when collecting the life-force, i imagine that if a salt is sublimated, that it will lose any lofe force it has collected, because the prisms of its geometry have become open and would release the spirit into the air; while, if it was in a liquid form, the waters would hold the spirit, while the salts were busy crystallizing around it... would that be correct? a sublimation would be like a restart? A preparation of the magnet.
    What you imagine needs refinement. The 5th Element is volatile and fixed. It will do what it wants until you fix it then it is ready to evolve. That is a purification process. The Air/Armoniac will escape Water/Mercury and Sulfur/Fire. Armoniac is fixed to Earth/Water-soluble-Salt. All is accomplished by turning the Wheel, solve and coagula, with Our Water.

"The Calcination of the black Feces called our black Dragon.

Then take all the rest of the aforesaid black Feces or black Dragon, and spread them somewhat thin upon a clean Marble, or other fit Stone, and put into the one side thereof a burning Coal, and the Fire will glide through the Feces within half an Hour, and Calcyne them into a Citrine Colour, very glorious to behold."

have you experienced this z kO?
    That is a smoldering process difficult to achieve with one coal unless the dry distillation is stopped before the Armoniac goes over. Yes Ive done it, but not with a coal. I used a flame to start the smoldering from underneath. If you try it be sure to collect the smoldering fumes.

Blog Entries
    Alchemy is such a brain overload....

+ Reply to Thread