Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Blog Entries

EM's P.S. Thread

Praise Almighty God, and may all, either stand in bewilderment, otherwise, kneel in awe, for YHWH delivers us The Work already near to completion.

For as God in all His wisdom has willed it, the Spiritus Mundi is consolidated down to us from above... And let us not think that it is undetermined, for rather, it is equally determined to all things, for it is balanced, and infact, its manifestation is born from only a vortex in perfect elemental balance. (metaphorically speaking)

Therefore let us look towards the tree of life, as it descends down that Ultimate light, it indeed, is split through the prism, and then manifests into our physical reality as Sol it here, having being half-part-complete as it solidifies further, and is reflected from Yesod, our Luna.

She is in most part complete. Yet the physical manifestation is not mature without the inertia of Malkuth. Through balance we obtain grounding. Through the four elements we capture and coagulate the three principals

So here then; the philosopher begins his path, he climbs high peaks, where he feels cold grounds and icy winds, he looks down from said peaks and contemplates the warmth of the trees below. He has been moistened from his lofty experiences, and yearns again to feel the warmth of his fellowmen and share of his experience. As he speaks, within the four walls of the Saloon, his cheeks crimson from fine liquour, only then does he consider again those lofty heights, and then when the sun rises, so again does he take his march, up to the summit, where the winds are icy and the ground slips out from under the feet.

For years the man wandered.. and at each turn, felt the burning of that which he had not, whether it be the cool chill of his many tall stories, or the comfort of home, his friends and the warm fire.

On and on it went. year after year. His friends passed away, and the peaks disappeared...

He sat now, old and happy, His grandchildren sang, the fire was still crackling..

These youth turned to a grey bearded smile, they asked said face 'Where was your lot as a child?'

Ol' grey beard turn with a shine in his eye. 'Secrets I would find, and secrets I do keep, some when I was blind, some while on the peeks'

They laughed these kids and thought nothing more, their lives they did fade, Ol' White beard; more he saw.

The rain fell down, the dew in all its beauty.. the man still sits and attends to his duty.

Nature teaches lessons, while the world learns so little.

The man still lives on... in the peaks we know not... He's probably in the forest. 900 years and smokin' pot.

Thank you Father; and amen.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Is God a man?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    When He wants to be.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 11-21-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Pic embedded in post.

Blog Entries

---------------------------------------------------
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 11-21-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Pics embedded in post.

Blog Entries

Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 11-21-2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Pics embedded in post.

What is that excerpt of text from in your first post? Did you write all that, elixirmixer?

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm hard to say... I was drunk and just started typing last night. Could have been the Angels not bad ey?

Edit: it's a good little story, yes i did write it, its my own version of "deeply crypted PS works" (lol) and I think that I will continue to ad to it, and improve its grammer, formatiing and most importantly, the message it shares.

Schmuldvich, have you had any experiences with the PS?
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 11-21-2016 at 11:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Continuing forth...

This thread is basically a storehouse of notes and conversations about what *I* believe concerning the confection of the philosophers stone.

It appears I've been pissing off some people in the 'gay' thread, so in the interest of public safety (keeping me safely in the public's eye) I won't be toooooo revealing concerning what I believe to be 'the way' as I simply don't have the energy for arguments, find it quite distracting from the works, and would like to get through at least one thread without needing to be gently reminded of anything... (but, if the shoe fits.... )

WATER - I intend to use female specified archeus waters, impregnated by male waters and sit it in a reflux simply as an initiatory experiment and to get me 'in the zone' also to notice if anything happens toward the right directions.

So my first step is to isolate - mercury of water sulfur of water salt of water mercury of earth sulfur of earth salt of earth - water fractions from a sample of collected rain water.

When i have had the right amount of practise and start to see some results, I will be using some very special water that I collected December 25th 2012 from Ayers Rock, Uluru, Australia.

This water shall become my first attempt to create a stone in this fashion. I will be dropping pictures and method all over the place, in no particular order. As I said im sure there will be a lot to learn from this thread especially (or beter words) maybe... for beginners at least, but it will be all over the place and its up to you to put together the pieces.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    but it will be all over the place and its up to you to put together the pieces.
    I like puzzles; I look forward to reading more!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread