Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Blog Entries
    I found this translation, on the wikipedia page for a music band called Absu. They have an album called Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L. (I've never listened to them before, I found it by accident... I share it here because it is the most practical translation I have found:

"Visita Interiora Terræ Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem", an alchemic motto that can be roughly translated as "Visit the interior of the earth and [by] purifying [yourself] you will find the hidden stone".
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    @ Andro, I tried to work out the photobucket thing but as I noticed in dev's post, it seems to be down. I don't know any other way than to continue attaching as I have been... Thank you for imbedding the images for me.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 11-22-2016 at 02:04 AM. Reason: I'm bedded photo
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Is there a way to increase file upload limits?

I want to analyse the Azoth symbology, with that of an alchemically aligned kabalistic tree of life, but im struggle with uploads as I think many others possibly are.

The Azoth symbology tends to start at lead and work round to silver, while the alchemical tree starts at malkuth, then luna, all the way up to Saturnian energy.

I wonder why there is a reverse in these two symbols?

Blog Entries
    I do hope you find a way to present the symbols, because I don't know what you're talking about without them.

Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Looking forward to seeing your experiments!

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    @ Andro, I tried to work out the photobucket thing but as I noticed in dev's post, it seems to be down. I don't know any other way than to continue attaching as I have been...
    Photobucket is apparently upgrading or having server issues, because it's been occasionally down last week, but not all the time. There is also imageshack.com as well as other hosting sites. Look at the thread dev mentioned, people have posted what other external hosting sites they're using. Alternatively, if you have you own domain and site, you can likely host there.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Thank you for embedding the images for me.
    One of us is always making the posts clearer, such as embedding images, etc... Sometimes it's dev, sometimes it's Mr. K, sometimes it's me. Even better if you do it yourself...

It's unlikely for the attachment limit to be increased, as it creates additional server load and can slow down the forum, loading pages, etc... Also, if you upload an attachment directly to the forum, go to the image page of the attachment, right click on the image itself, select 'Copy Image Location' (or 'Copy Image URL'), paste that location between [IMG] and [/IMG] brackets and voila, the image appears in the post!

Blog Entries
    Azoth:

Alchemabalic Tree:

Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 11-22-2016 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Images embedded in post, please learn to do it yourself!

Blog Entries
    Robert A Bartlett: The Archaeus of Water
    Some operators combine the above methods to produce a reconstituted water called
    the Archaeus of Water. It is an Evolved form of water with surprising medicinal effects. The
    water obtained by deliquescence of a salt is loaded with Fire and considered the male / Sulfur
    / Sun aspect, while the rain or snow waters are considered to represent the female / Mercury /
    Lunar aspect of the Celestial Waters.
    A quantity of collected rainwater (the female) is "impregnated" with the distilled
    Angel Water (the male), then allowed to ferment for at least a month. After fermentation, the
    water is separated using the 4x3 distillation described above.
    Once the twelve fractions of water have been obtained, the process of recombination
    can begin. Starting with the Fire element, equal volumes of the Sulfur, Mercury, and Salt
    fractions are combined, then allowed to circulate for several days. Let it cool, then set it aside
    for later use. Repeat this process on each of the remaining elements until you obtain the four
    elements in their reconstituted form.
    Now combine equal volumes from each of these elements and allow this to circulate
    for a week to a month at about 40°C. Notice we do not use the Gur in this preparation. The
    resulting Celestial Water is called the Archaeus or First Being of Water, and can be used as a
    solvent for extractions in any realm or as a healing water on its own.
    The Archaeus represents a Universal Mercury, and can be determined for operation in
    any of the three realms by adjusting the relative proportions of the four elements during its
    preparation. The four elements of water should be present in each Archaeus, but not equally
    as we did above. If the Earth element is predominant, the Archaeus will be determined to the
    Metallic realm. If the elements of Earth and Water predominate, the Archaeus will be
    determined to the Mineral realm. Water and Air predominant will determine it to the
    Vegetable realm, while Fire and Air will determine the Animal realm. The mixtures are
    circulated as before, then they are ready for use.
    Could the Archaeus be the magnet of the philosophers?

Blog Entries
    The process really is just like the minor opus isn't it. We are isolating two waters and two salts.

In the plant realm we usually combine Ethanol, essential oils, Plant salts of sulphur, and the Alkali Salts

For a universal stone we need more universal ingredients. I'm thinking... Putrefied rainwater distillate (female fraction), Angel water (male fraction), Dew Salt, Sea Salt.

Blog Entries
    The sages have always suggested gathering few and rain water in the spring time during a full moon. I'm a little late this season so the summer will have to do.

I was wondering if anyone can answer me this

Spring is to rejuvenation what Summer is to :______

What energies do the other seasons carry?

+ Reply to Thread