Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Spring is to rejuvenation what Summer is to :
    Cooking! IMO
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Is it perhaps dangerous I wonder, to create the stone during the different seasons? Could these energies be too 'strong' or alternatively, carry a 'destructive' force rather than a 'creative' one?

Could this explain the reports and unfortunate tales of valiant alchemists who experienced less than desirable results?

Does this coincide with the 'phillisophical barriers of protection' stuff?... AND H*** F*** JUST HAD EPIC REVO'S!

It's hard to put revelation into words, but the mind speaks in symbols

I superimposed the image i found in 'real alchemy' by Robert B Allan over a random picture from google that showed the torison energy field, the tree in the image i thought was also very relevant.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Andro; 12-04-2016 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Image embedded in post.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Corpus Hermeticum is a fantastic book. I have perhaps learnt more about 'myself' reading that than anything else. It talks about Bodies, and Essenses. It talks about what is corruptible and what is incorruptible. It speaks of God, and of His Son (it also says that God is referred to as male, for he is indeed a Father to us all)

It's amazing the way it talks about REGENERATION and the MIND...

It talks about finding mercy, through abstinence and silent meditation (fasting)

It talks about OBE's to a place referred to as The place of Salvation, and that no training is required, nor any pre-thought, for how can you comprehend that which you are to be if you are not yet that being? But rather it is delivered to you, as a gift, for your valiant victory over your base desires.

It also says that the worst evil in man is Atheism, and that mans greatest error is to not know God.

Hermes Thrice Epic bloke, was spot on, IMHO

May we all finally again honour our Creator, and in doing so, bring back peace and harmony to our plant
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 12-08-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Typos
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Blood.

Blood is the true Matter if deciding to use any that is.

Blood is unspecified. Because man is the world, man is all vegetable, animal, metal, all fire air water earth, all in balance.

Blood will putrefy and show the peacocks tail (after dried)

Blood can make a white stone

Blood can make a red stone

Blood is free to everyone.

Blood has collected the Universal Spirit

Blood.

Blog Entries
    Blood.

Blood is the true Matter if deciding to use any that is.

Blood is unspecified. Because man is the world, man is all vegetable, animal, metal, all fire air water earth, all in balance.

Blood will putrefy and show the peacocks tail (after dried)

Blood can make a white stone

Blood can make a red stone

Blood has collected the Universal Spirit

Blood.
    I am very interested in blood. I will share my own opinion on this

Blood.

Blood is the foundation of Man.

"Blood" is universal, but "blood" is particular to the animal kingdom.

Blood, when putrefied, creates the various tissues of the human body

Plasma is White, the Red Blood Cells are Red.

Blood collects the universal spirit.

Blood

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I am very interested in blood.
    Are you familiar with this quote, that I have kept with me in my spiritual/shamanic path journals for over a decade:

Blood is the first incarnation of the universal fluid; it is the materialized ‘vital light’. Its birth is the most marvellous of all nature’s marvels; it lives only by perpetually transforming itself, for it is the universal Proteus. The blood issues from principles where there was none of it before, and it becomes flesh, bones, hair, nails… tears, and perspiration. It can be allied neither to corruption nor death; when life is gone, it begins decomposing; if you know how to reänimate it, to infuse into it life by a new magnetization of its globules, life will return again. The universal substance, with its double motion, is the great arcanum of being; blood is the great arcanum of life. - Éliphas Lévi
    Last edited by Awani; 12-12-2016 at 01:59 AM. Reason: typo

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I didn't know you were familiar with Éliphas Lévi, dev. Very cool stuff.

Blog Entries

Contributing factors

Philosophical magnetism??

Philosophical electricity??

What is the perfect balance? Is it nessesary?

The philosophers always talk about 'learning from nature'.

IMO the least spoken about, yet most active and important natural phenomena is what common scientists refer to as 'the water cycle'

The constant (yet very slow) process of refluxing water over and over again, I believe, must be the main contributing factor for the collection of spiritus mundi.

I could obviously be wrong, and any who have the stone will know if I am confused or not... Would be great for some advice...I do notice that no one with the stone has commented... This makes me feel like potentially I am on the right track...

Blog Entries
    New realisations: Prima Material can be whatever you want, so long as you can obtain a female AND male counterpart, then the two will ferment.

The Prima Materia is a seed.

It is created by the male and female expressions in balance, housed in a dark moist place.

The Prima Materia can be WATER. Rainwater is considered feminine, while dew is considered masculine.

Urine could be used, the oil extracted by ether can be exposed to sunlight to turn red which could be considered masculine while the moon light will turn the oil white...

The Prima Materia can be your own sperm! Which goes through the full colour change and develops a red stone, claimed by paracelsus to be able to transmute metals (he was probably talking about 'philosophical' sperm) nevertheless....

If I could be bothered, I would insert an image of the yin/yang sign right about here:

Prima Material can be whatever you want
    Not so quick there! Your new revelations are encouraging but I would not confidently say that any material can be used as our Prima Materia. While in theory it may make some sense, in actuality we know that there is but one Prima Materia useful for accomplishing our Magnum Opus. By definition it is THE FIRST MATTER, and if we are dealing with Alchemy and Alchemy only we know this to be but one specific substance. Of course, if we are dealing with spagyric preparations or other experiments, our prima materia can be what we desire to use as our first matter in those experiments...but with Alchemy there is but one and only one First Matter.

+ Reply to Thread