Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Blog Entries
    ECCLESIAST. XI.
    "He that abides in the fear of the Lord, and cleaves to His Word, and waits faithfully on His office, will transform tin and copper into silver and gold, and will do great things with the help of God: yea, with the grace of Jehovah, he will have power to make gold out of common refuse."

Those are the words of King Solomon.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    ISAIAH XXVIII.
    "Therefore, thus saith the Lord: Behold I lay in Zion for a foundation a Stone, a tried Stone, a precious corner Stone, a sure foundation. He that has it shall not be confounded."
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    1. Calcination - burning, a breakdown of the 'bonds'

2. Dissolution - Dissolve the matter

3. Separation - reduce the fractions

4. Conjunction - merge fractions

5. Fermentation - yep.

6. Distillation - this, cannot, in my opinion, just mean a standard distillation. This is a special distillation i reacon, and I will not reveal my opinion.

7. Prove once and for all, that the main quality required to transmute lead into God, is a love of God; and nothing else can possibly work. Nothing.

Blog Entries
    North flowing magnetics of the Terra.

The geometries of the Pyramid. (Pi - Phi^2)

Zero point energy.

A condensing manifestation in our waters

Bake for 40 minutes.

Serve with love.

Blog Entries

Their bullshiting you...

So, for all avid Stone Hunters, we continue our work here of enigmatic learning.

Sol and Luna. Twi and La, Ying and Yang. Why?

Why these? Why two? Why not three? Or one?

They say that our matter is One. And yet two. And yet three.

I share with you a great template for the work.

Sol Luna, and the Seed.

Three in the one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us look at something else, equally worthy of our inspection, is the fact that there are MANY STONES! Am I right?

How does one decide which is the true stone of the adepts? Well first, one must ask himself, how does one attain to the perfection in matter? And then ask himself, which matter it is that will allow for it's dynamic perfection to take place.

Let's take urine for example... in these golden waters, is there a distinguished Sol and a distinguished Luna? Perhaps, if wrought with patience.

Then again with water. Can we find the white? Will we recieve the red?

And in gold and silver, doth these bring us the prizes we seek?

You can see in all these things, (if you know what your looking for) that a male and female counter-part can be displayed in each. And due to the very nature of the universe, the two can become one, being thrice conjoined and has the potential of Stone-ship.

------------------------------------------------------------

VITRIOL.

Do not the ancient sages tease us?

Is this not another substance, in which the whole work can be completed?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Believe me children, when I say that first and for-most, th matter which you use is of small concern, when learning and applying your theory into practise at the beginning, since, it would be no small thing, to discover the methods that unite ALL these materials, into their final, solid, red form.

Then, once a practitioner has mastered the ART, then one only needs then to refine his chosen material, until he finds that which he seeks. If he wishes to hold that which is unspecified, use an un-specified spirit. If it is the tingeing of te elements ones seeks, it is within the elements that you will find har you are looking for.

Hath Spagyrics no standard?

Is the path a crooked one?

Have you held the Seven?

Have you beheld the Twelve?

Why are we to Spagyrics?

And what have we learnt?

Let go of the three principals, and know that with two, we make one.

Be free, my celestial Masons

Blog Entries

Deeper we go...

So... In line with this post, being a storehouse of my thoughts and feelings while on the hunt for the stone; I will now share my new insights into all things stony.

Potassium carbonate, upon repeated heatings with a blow torch, slowly becomes more and more fuseable, like glass. With each repeated calcination, the salts will melt easier and easier still.

I believe (and have not yet experienced) that sea salt, will after many calcinations, become more of this crystallised honey consistency.

Why am I so interested by this?

Well... 'The Stone', the goal of our work, can be had in more than the one way. There are different magnets, different devices, different methods.

I am working on my own particular mode and method.

One of my in-volentary mentors, Andro, seems to have expressed a method that relies on a homo-genesistic matter, and (it appears to be lacking in; but I could be wrong) a body, but rather he (Andro) manifests some type of body through his process somewhere. (This is just my interpretation, I could be wrong about what I think andros method is.)

I am suggesting a heterogenous matter, and with the body supplied, in the form of our runny sea salts.

I am very much draw to this "One matter- One Vessal- One fire" way of thinking.

I would really like to attempt my hetero-embodied matter, in the one flask method.

One MAJOR barrier, is my location in the Southern Hemisphere. Does anybody know, what months are important for stone work, and more importantly, how these can be converted for work in the Southern Hemisphere.

Please help out with this one if you can so I can get this Stone on the road.

-----------------------------------------

Putrefaction: some of MY thoughts on putrefaction.

IMO(!) putrefaction cannot occur until there has been a separation of radical humidity. After all, how can something die, if it's still filled with life?

It could appear as if this were not true, since, if you put a matter into vessel, it will first sweat, then the vapours condense and then putrefaction sets in. I believe it is this initial separation of life, that brings the on-set of death. Even if that life returns, it is not re-united with that which is dead, at least, not initially. But rather, that secret fire, sets to work to further along the decay.

Separation of the fire element is essential to putrefaction IMO.

Sooo.... How can we use this practically? How can we test for it?

I am actually going to start my work on the stone, by practising it's methods of manifestation on plant life first.

I have/am slowly learning this REAL(?) definition of 'Alchemy'

It is far more about the 'state' of a matter, rather than it's chemical composition.

I'm getting excited but know I have a world of research ahead of me.

This entire thread is not intended to be very co-herant. So if you don't like it, go hang out with your other stoner friends.

Someone please help with my down under astrological timing problem. It's a bit too mathatical for me.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 02-23-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    My dear friends, whom have had the uttermost patience with me, greetings!

My mantra for the day has been:

Dew on Steriods
    And while I have been looking over the works of Hollandus, my mind was drawn away from his plant work and began being drawn towards the hand of the philosophers.

Dare I ask?

-------------------------------------

Hollandus' work on vegetables is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been making Spagyric preparations for some time now and can't help but notice that, while some are still very potent and effective as remedies, they lack in the initiatory virtues that are spoken of by the ancients.

I have believed for some time that it would be possible, and perhaps more philosophical if an elixir was created using ONLY the plant itself. I have meditated on it for some time, yet much like most of my work, I've been walking alone in the dark.

z0 K was generous enough (or sick of reading my err's) to point me in the right direction, and it has been something I've been seeking a long time. I'm very greatful, because to me this is the true way, and no other way.

Love to all of you and your families

E.M.

Blog Entries
    As I play catch up with our keyboarded adepts, more epic revo's (revelations) continue to come to light.

Saturn is out blackness, formed through putrefaction (time). And what are we putrefying? Philosophical matter. A philosophical SULFUR philosophical MERCURY philosophical SALT.

When we procure Philosophical WINE we also procure Philosophical VINEGAR and SALT. With the help of it's vulgar waters, it can all be together, a compound, yet it is one thing only.

This, then, one thing, our solvent, is set to putrefying. For from it's putrefaction shall the spirit release it's feces.

Then this spirit is our true Mercury, for it will readily dissolve Sol and Luna, yet not the vulgar gold of the puffers but our gold and luna.

The Stone of the philosophers comes from Saturn, our lead.

For there is no greater power in the VEGETABLE WORK

Blog Entries

Which Stone?

There are 4 MAJOR stones that I am aware of:

Vegetable realm: The philosophical Wine stone. (Just a tip for those lost as I once was, this wine stone only has one thing in common with actual wine.)

Animal realm: The manifested essence of Spiritus Animas. The philosophically prepared Blood, sperm or my preferred alternative, honey.

Mineral realm: not lead or antimony. Not gold, silver or mercury, or cinninar, or any of the gross metals at all. Philosophically prepared materials are required.

And then the realm of Un-specified: This is the stone. This is the stone in which all other stones originate from. This is the realm in which all other realms originate from. This is the place of spiritus mundi, the universal spirit. It ought to be this stone that is sought out more than all others for it is the CHIEF CORNER STONE

This word "Philosophical".... It is this word which is the key of our art. When you come to understand it's meaning, you will begin to move from Spagyrics into alchemy. I was a short while ago, on the other side I the fence, getting electrocuted as I tried climbing over. But now that I am chewing greener grasses, I can witness, that it was worth all te waiting and trials.

There are three major stones, and the fourth is their CHIEF

Blog Entries
    People who get Stoned are often Stoned by the not-Stoned... which is ironic since getting Stoned is being a witness to the Stone.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread