Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 17 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's P.S. Thread

Well now ...Mr. Mixer

It sounds like you have been reading quite a lot.

I wouldn't agree 100% with what you are saying, but I can see that the reading
    is connecting some more neurons.

This time next week the story will be slightly different again and it's amazing how quickly our minds can accept new info and work to reason it.

Read, Pray, Meditate.
    That's my day planned out.

You have a good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I was a short while ago, on the other side I the fence, getting electrocuted as I tried climbing over. But now that I am chewing greener grasses, I can witness, that it was worth all te waiting and trials.
    What are the major things you have learned recently?

Blog Entries

Recent Lessons:

I've learnt what the word philosophical means.

I've learnt what the difference between Spagyrics and Alchemy is.

I've learnt how to make the philosophical wine and vinegars of the adepts (made my first batch last night)

I've learnt to be a little less revealing with these secrets

I have smelled some celestial scents, and last night I had a dream about separating the four elements.

I learnt how to rap along to this song:

"Addicted" - by Bliss n Eso
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Mr Black, feel free to critique my last few posts so that I know where I may still be in err.

I am recombining the water with earth today. I am still unsure how to recombine my air and fire.

Would a refluxing work the same as a circulation? Or do our dragon scales require complete dryness through each cycle?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I've learnt what the word philosophical means.

I've learnt what the difference between Spagyrics and Alchemy is.

I've learnt how to make the philosophical wine and vinegars of the adepts (made my first batch last night)

I've learnt to be a little less revealing with these secrets

I have smelled some celestial scents, and last night I had a dream about separating the four elements.
    here is a website you might enjoy then: Alchemy Life
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

hi elixirmixer's you say:

ok sure the philosophical wine and vinegars as say won bermus de lubizc and wendeilphing (in him book segret of adept ) IF ARE THE SECRET TRUE philosophical wine and vinegars

is very very importatant and essential key for to separed all melatal and obtain by it the TRUE internal WHITE Weighing essential matrix mercury "commun"that is the same in all metals that it is the Natural TRUE SOLAR MAGNET of all the metals that it after obtain it we must use it for REAL ATTRACT and capture the TRUE SM etc
    yes sure it is excelent key you have made it
    (nb and get what TRUE the solar magnet and white mercury Matrix and groaning "common" to all imetals etc is an experience and an appearance unmistakable)

but for see if your philosophical wine and vinegars is the true have you test your philosophical wine and vinegars so it dissolving the gold as ice in water hot?
    and your SVP is able to SEPARATE the metal in himself in the matrix TRUE WITE mercury "commun" as is natural in all metal?

my best regard alfr

ps
    NB about all this and the TRUE method of as made the TRUE vine phil of raimondo lullo etc are very inportant some writes of lullian alchimist cristoforo parigino.
    Last edited by alfr; 03-12-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    but for see if your philosophical wine and vinegars is the true have you test your philosophical wine and vinegars so it dissolving the gold as ice in water hot?
    My man here asking the REAL questions!!

...Your "philosophic" wine is not Philosophic if it does not dissolve gold. Your "philosophic" vinegar is not Philosophic if it does not dissolve gold.

Are you sure you're working with what you think you're working with?

Blog Entries
    You know not what your asking.

I'm not as well read as others, but I'm pretty sure that the gold that's being referred to is not the GOLD that I'm looking for...

I'm hoping to do some more research and work out exactly what I need to be doin with these substances, but as far as reaching OUR BLACKNESS, I am confident, although this was mainly a trial run, to see the principals at work. I most likely have not obtained a true separating of the elements, yet, enough to see, and get an idea, of what it is that I'm tryin to achieve.

I suspect, that while I'm trying not to lose or gain anything in these experiments, I think that I still need to calcine the earth to make it pure. Although, if I read correctly, perhaps it is through the circulation of it's waters that it can be brought to purity.

I do believe that out blackness comes from our four elements recombined, and from this OUR MERCURY is sublimated.

I also think that rather than "our philosophical wine should dissolve gold" I think this should read more along the lines of "the properties of philosophical wine are imparted to our mercury, which will dissolve SOL"

What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alfr View Post
    hi elixirmixer's you say:

ok sure the philosophical wine and vinegars as say won bermus de lubizc and wendeilphing (in him book segret of adept ) IF ARE THE SECRET TRUE philosophical wine and vinegars

is very very importatant and essential key for to separed all melatal and obtain by it the TRUE internal WHITE Weighing essential matrix mercury "commun"that is the same in all metals that it is the Natural TRUE SOLAR MAGNET of all the metals that it after obtain it we must use it for REAL ATTRACT and capture the TRUE SM etc
    yes sure it is excelent key you have made it
    (nb and get what TRUE the solar magnet and white mercury Matrix and groaning "common" to all imetals etc is an experience and an appearance unmistakable)

and your SVP is able to SEPARATE the metal in himself in the matrix TRUE WITE mercury "commun" as is natural in all metal?

my best regard alfr

ps
    NB about all this ans the TRUE and the method of as made the TRUE vine phil of raimondo lullo are very inportant the writes of lullian alchimist cristoforo parigino
    Thank you Alfr. Are you sayin I should be readying Raymond Lully, and Christofer parigino?

I do expect that these elements, once purified, should be quite a decent SM Magnet, which would be lovely, because I've never made any before

Blog Entries
    I'm ordering a 5 litre borosilicate alembic retort with joint sizes 55/60 a male-male adapter only about 40mm long after joints, and a 2 litre 55/60 jointed boiling flask.

This is what I will use to sweat the three spirits from my subject, and eventually, to sweat the water of the clouds away from my stone.

There has been an official lab shutdown, and a massive project of demolishing the shed and re-building has commenced.

Only a stone's throw away

Love to you all

+ Reply to Thread