Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NDE: The Dead Saints Chronicles

Blog Entries
    Pay attention to his experience, not the language. The wisdom is in what happened. IMO.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    It if fairly complicated, but in science there is something called Gauge Theory, which basically (and JDP will love this) states that the symmetry of Nature is fixed regardless of what it is called... and this leads to the recent "proof" of the Higgs Bosom, which basically tells us that behind everything we see (and cannot see) is an invisible mist... a field... an energy.

Without this field NOTHING would be.

So far neither side can provide any theoretical or mathematical proof, but science claims that this field/energy... "force"... came to be by chance. Others claim it is the breath of God.

However there is a disturbing EMPIRICAL piece of evidence that cannot be explained: NDE and the even more interesting FEY.

What is Fey?

Well in the last 100 years people normally die in a hospital, but for thousands of years people have died at home. It was common knowledge that when a person died the room lit up. The dying person looked more alive than when a live (for a moment). Everything became sharp and Hi-Def. And many other "mystical things" happened at the moment of death.

This happens in hospital deaths these days too, but it is far more unusual to have the experience because relatives don't live in the hospital and they often miss out on the actual event.

Sure we can say that every single person who has had a NDE or a Fey experience are delusional. But there is less empirical proof in making such a claim, than a person who has the actual experience.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Going back to the myth of Er, it is interesting how ALL occidental the "mystery rites" are based on someone who "dies" and "comes back" in a way or other.
    (The rites of Orpheus, the rites of Eleusis, the myth of Jesus, etc). That's interesting for me.
    Today I actually listened to NDE guru/scientist Dr. Moody and he claims that Plato practically invented the field of NDE studies in order to understand the dream like state of reality (Allegory of the Cave etc.). So yes I agree with you. Took me a while. For some reason I never got into Plato. He is like the philosophers Rolling Stones or AC/DC... and I never enjoyed the mainstream dinosaurs. LOL. Doesn't mean Plato was bad or anything...

+ Reply to Thread