Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Blog Entries

EM's Grimory

Hello fellow occultists!

I'm looking for a very powerful protection ritual. For some unknown reason my spiritual progress seems to be booming at an accelerated rate. The Stone is in within grasp, kundalini is having to be suppressed, and I fear, that due to my sign being strong in aquarian energies that I'm going to start spontaneously OBE'ing and I wish to step up my protection before joining 'The Kingdom of Heaven' so to speak.

Any great protection rituals?? References too please!?

I also invite people to share and add any rare or powerful ritualistic magics. Preferable of a 'whiter' nature
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    kundalini is having to be suppressed
    I must be misreading this. Why are you suppressing the rise of kundalini?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Only those who are going through it know how painful it can be. I am still going through the process and I too am trying to suppress it. If you go on a fast, and meditate while saving your sexual energy, it will only amplify it. My initial symptoms were twitching in the face, then it began to spread to random areas. Each day it will move around to new locations, such as my left hand right now. It feels like electric currents are constantly flowing and sometimes get trapped in areas, and you have to remove the blockage. I found that grounding yourself is the best way to let the process take its time..go play basketball, run a few miles, do martial arts, that sorta thing.

Blog Entries
    Curious.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

The spirit is created during our lives, it is completely undeveloped in a fetus like state for most people. The creation of the light body or spirit is the ultimate goal for me. As Jesus stated in one of the Gnostic Texts "If the body came into existence because of the spirit, that is a marvel....if the SPIRIT came into being because of the BODY, that is a marvel of marvels..

Blog Entries
    ...and I fear, that due to my sign being strong in aquarian energies that I'm going to start spontaneously OBE'ing...
    Lucky you... just go for it. It's like parachuting. First jump is the worst.

Any great protection rituals?
    Follow your heart and turn toward the Light.

I also like to use Salvia smoke or Natural Tobacco smoke and blow it around me (no need to inhale).

I also like the suggestion I got of creating an orb of gold around myself from someone in the forum... if that person wants to expand more on that feel free.

Reference: only personal experience

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Alternately eat freshly warmed garlic bread with a lady friend and have rampant sex. The orgasms will slow the kundalini.

Blog Entries
    @Archer Sage: how epic is Jesus alchemy

@dev: golden orb is my current protection spell.

@Axis: why the garlic?

Kundalini should be suppressed when the body is not cleaned thoroughly. We do not put new wine into old wine skins ,lest the wine skins Burst!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

There are times where the energy is like a tidal wave..especially at night when you lay down. This has been a hard month for me, as my sun moon and mercury are in saggitarius, and its still sagg season...and the moon was in sagg on my birthday.

Garlic because it cleans but 'earths', I see you understand how orgasm is seen as not useful to raising of kundalini in Indian stuff.

I'm surprised that your work with Spagyrics has not caused these symptoms previously personally I have simply acclimatised. A continual tingling all over sometimes to an intensity that cannot be ignored as Dubuis describes; like thousands of ants randomly jumping on the skin but not always all in one direction. This is my most common symptom, just roll with it guy.

+ Reply to Thread