Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Blog Entries
    Lol, only Dev saw into the question, it was not about kundalini (while I did still enjoy the comments) but rather:

EPIC PROTECTION SPELLS. So that I can get ready to start venturing into the astral.

Yep orgasm is a big no-no IMO when it comes to spiritual assention.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Out of body work will often occur naturally it is only if you actively focus on it to achieve it that you may have problems.

Franz Bardon's training in Initiation into Hermetics is the safest way to work towards it I know of. Otherwise the lesser Bannishing before and after the projection, the Rising on the planes method Crowley outlined in Liber O (found in book 4), is perhaps the most common method.

So unless you spend a few years working towards it with Bardon's stuff just make sure you do a proper Bannishing. I didn't miss the out if body question, rising kundalini can cause spontaneous OOB, garlic and copious sex with ejaculation seems to bring a person back to earth, also eating something like steak tartar can help assuming you are not vegetarian.

Blog Entries
    I do love my garlic, however I'm pretty sure that plenty of sex can bring anyone down from the clouds all on it's own.

Thank you for the source's. I have spontenously OBE'ed. Craziest thing that's every happened except when God actually spoke to me once DIRECTLY at Uluru.

(I'll ad that God always 'communicates' with people who communicate with him, but on this particular occasion it was an actual conversation, in which I asked a question, and He responded be speaking to me, with real words, of which I could not see the source, but which words made my entire frame shake and tremble, like the voice was coming from inside of me, but very audio-able..) anyway....

Spontenously OBE'ed at 16yrs before I even knew that it existed. First and last 'proper' time actually. I was meditating after work, picturing a sunset, breathing deeply and slowly, just trying to relax. I tried visualising this sunset in as much detail as I could, the distance
    From the sun to the earth,
    The reflection if the sun on the water, the vast weight of
    The water... What would the wind sound like? BANG! WhhhooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!

I was there! I mean REALLY there!! I felt the sunshine, I felt the waves crashing, and more than anything,
    I went from a perfectly quite room to what sounded
    Like a f****** cyclone in comparison. Scared the quintessence out if me, I then discovered that others had done this and called it OBE, I have tried to replicate the experience but without success... (Unless you include lucid dreaming, which I do not, but have had a lot of them)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

You are coming across as a bit manic elixirmixer. I don't think if I was like you present yourself to be, well.... manic. Well astral work would definately be something I would leave until my psyche had cooled off.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 12-07-2016 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Typos

Blog Entries
    My high school teacher said to me once "elixirmixer, you're either a genius or a mad man and I said it's hard to be one without being the other

I would hope that the practise of these arts would create wise enough people, that one day we will realise that the assumptions of others are exactly that, mere assumptions.

I do act a lot differently on the forum than I do in real life (well... )

Alchemy and spirituality are exciting, passionate subjects, also, I like to play in a wide frequency. I can swear, act the fool and carry on, while STILL touching on the truths of this world.

I admit last night I was very manic, because I have glass stuck in my hand, and it's extremely painful and the pain just goes on and on and was making me a little crazy yesterday...

I am concerned by some of the things you have posted on various threads and you are coming across as very impulsive and imprudent elixirmixer.

Out of body experience brought on by pain is not a good way to do it. Shamans do this kind of thing with drugs as well as pain, but only after extensive training with an experienced shaman and in some tribes trainee shamen can actually die in some of these practices. BEWARE!

Edit: Looking at the above I see how I could be coming across a patronising, this is not my intent, I am concerned about injury, manic behaviour and ingesting unknown purchased substances indicated by you elixirmixer on various threads. I advocate caution and prudence.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 12-08-2016 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added the post

Actually it is quite easy to have OBE without any pain....what you are describing makes no sense. I can have OBE's just from meditation the point of sleep paralysis, then you simply can leave the body.

There are lots of ways to have out of body experiences and I have specifically referenced 2 of these non painfull approaches (Bardon's training and Liber O from Crowley's book 4) there are numerous others. I politely refer you to previous posts on this thread.

Blog Entries
    Yeah... Maybe a misunderstanding, I have never tried using pain to induce an OBE. That sounds quite counter-initiative to me, as my OBE was a result of a very deep relaxation.

I do appreciate your concern Axis, very much in fact because I think your right, this last year as been very very 'hectic' meaning crazy if they don't have that word in other places in the world.

I have made mistakes in the lab that could have been avoided with more prudence.

I will take your advice, and try to calm the psyche before moving on I think, particularly before starting these rituals.

Corpus Hermeticum has been generous to me, in teaching that to be immovable is to be incorruptible. And that to gain regeneration is a gift from God, achieved through silent awe (I perceive this silence to be the calming of which you imply) ((you are implying I calm my psyche right?)

Yes, in my personal view there are times when assimilation occurs rather then increasing excitation. In fact this past year for me has been like that but 2015 had huge amounts of Alchemy and Magic. Now things are spinning up again with what seems to be a natural momentum. The trick I think is to accept when these quieter periods and more active high energy periods are occurring. My problem is sometimes not wishing to slow down or alternatively preferring to stay chilled out when it is time to push on.

I could be completely wrong about what is happening for you elixirmixer but I know what from personal observation of my peers here in the U.K. Can happen if you push and keep boosting the energy when it is time to chill and assimilate.

+ Reply to Thread