Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Blog Entries
    So today I started the morning with the usual routine of being overcome by my sexual desires and spill the cup. Usual consume it, which I'm sure many would find repulsive but it's just been a natural habit of mine since I was young, and when I later found that it was indeed a huge source of DNA and protein , vitamins ect... I've never had a reason to stop. I'm comfortable with this more than I am watching my life force run down the drain....

Anyway... Today was different. It has been the topic of discussion a lot latterly the cultivation of sexual energy ect.. So after being arroused by the mornings celestial fire, I then proceeded to continue stimulation but with periods of deep breathing and relaxation exhalations, which coupled with visualisation, proceeded to move my JING (not chi, at least not yet) up my spinal colume and dispersed throughout my chakras.

Feeling really good today, things seems to be happening slightly better than they have been and most importantly, my mind seems to be naturally focused on WHAT I WANT rather than WHAT I DONT WANT. Ie: worrying about things ect.

The new lab seems for the first time to be within the grasp of manifestation, all in all, having JING energy spread through-out my body today is definitely a better feeling than not having any....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    So after being arroused by the mornings celestial fire, I then proceeded to continue stimulation but with periods of deep breathing and relaxation exhalations, which coupled with visualisation, proceeded to move my JING (not chi, at least not yet) up my spinal colume and dispersed throughout my chakras.
    I've found through my own work that there's 3 ways to "relax". There's a physical relaxation, an energetic relaxation, and a mental relaxation.

All three of these are controlled tip to bottom, starting with the Mind.

Feel free to Pm me for explaination.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Must say a thankyou to Axis, who did share with me the Author and Title of , Franz Bardon Lomer's "Initiation into Hermetics"

While I totally forgot and did not take the advise to hunt this book down, 3 weeks later, while researching hermetic fasting, I stumbled across it and found that it is exactly what I've been looking for.

So thanks for the tip Axis, I wish I had been more diligent in taking the advice because I would probably be an extra three weeks into the exerciess by now.

Nevertheless, the point of this post is simply to bring to light how useful a book like this can be. It has given me a lot of direction and I am also using it as a motivational tool to quit last of earths passions. I also recommend it as the safest and most clear method ive encountered yet.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised with how much I have learn so quickly from Franz Bardon.

He certainly makes clear the division of astral realms and entities, has really enlightened me to the nature of elementals and other astral phenomana...

I am preparing for lift off, thats for sure.

Are there any OBE'ers that have a specific destination in the astral realms, that they tend to visit a lot?

It would be nice to catch up with someone from the forum in the next dimension

Consciously separating from the body is a must in the spiritual alchemy process, it is the separation phase of the alchemy process. The true prima materia is within you, you must leave the body to use it. The reunion of the astral body with the mind is the conjunction phase, once it is in the body again the fermentation can take place within the entire being.

Blog Entries
    beautifully spoken friend.

That resonates with me perfectly.

What is calcination? What is dissolution?

I shall release my interpretation of the various stages of the process in my next book. It is too much to write in one post. However, the transformation that I am describing is written in detail in the Nag Hammadi library.

Blog Entries
    Where in the Nag? I love the nag but haven't read it since before I started alchemy.

Whats your website AS? if you have one...

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    It is too much to write in one post. However, the transformation that I am describing is written in detail in the Nag Hammadi library.
    What texts?

Its funny, they say "spiritual alchemy" is only a few centuries old, when it is written in texts thousands of years old. The Nag Hammadi library texts are not the oldest concerning this process, but they are clear about it if you know where to look. It is not new age bullcrap about changing your negative thoughts into positive ones, that is not spiritual alchemy..this form of transmutation involves the actual creation of the soul, the vehicle for which the spirit needs to exist in the next phase of existence...the Egyptian book of the dead makes this process clear as well, as death is just the first part of the process..the process cannot be fully completed while in the physical body.

+ Reply to Thread