Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Blog Entries

Thumbs down

Okay; so, upon reflection, I can tell im not ready; simply because I dont have the equipment! Which I take as a sign of a lack of spiritual preparedness; therefore, I changed my mind, and will not be invoking Voldamort today...

sorry...

false alarm...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Enochian magic will do the trick Elixirmixer. Get Enochian Magic by Gerald Schueler ( I only see the advanced Enochian magic on Grimiorze website which is also worth buying, they are both paperback so not to much cost I think. Specifically the contacting of Enochian watchtower seniors through a hexagram ‘window’. I should mention that there are some magical orders that completely prohibit Enochian magic because it has a reputation of causing insanity ( get locked in a psychiatric hospital type insanity). I know or have known about 20 or so guys who have done prolonged Enochian magic, one was actually a diagnosed bi-polar. Nobody got any more insane then they already were because we all knew when to stop. Well OK except one guy his tongue went black and he had rainbow urine I mean he literally pee’d a peacocks Tail. The energy is kind of addictive and instead of leaving it a few days between rituals he did 3 in 2 day’s. He accused his boyfriend of giving him an std!. He was worried his tongue was necrotic and would need partial amputation. I always found rampant sex helped so let your wife know when you are going to do an Enochian ritual so that she may prepare herself for your subsequent ardour. If she does not feel it is a good time delay the ritual, sex really does help afterwards.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I was wondering... Are there any "signs" that one is ready to perform an evocation? Or Invocation? I dont fully understand the difference... but I want to do some magic. Some cool magic. I want to summon the Wisdom spirit or something like this.
    Is anyone really ready for anything they attempt?
    One aspect of the practice of magic is Faith. In self and in the divine.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I have faith in myself (which im not sure is very sane) and I have faith in the Divine Grace.

However; I have very little faith in Magic itself at this stage because I have honestly NEVER seen it done. EVER. I have never met anyone who practised magic except maybe some creepy gothic ladies but im not sure if they count lol.

Hence my hesitstion, ive got no "friends" to monitor me; except for you guys which are doing an incredible job from long distance btw

This is why I want to evoke something; to experience this for myself. Its not like I dont believe you's when you talk about contacting entities but there is a big difference in understanding a concept, and experiencning it first hand and its time I think that I took the bull by the horns.

My greatest concern is making "deals" with creepy entities.

Rainbow piss sounds awesome. Black tounge not so much lol.

Im too lazy to get addicted to magic I think; kabbalah and magic; while very important to me, are the slowest moving aspect of my life because even though Im happy to dance in hydrochloric ether clouds, im not so keen to have demons hanging around anymore than they already do. That shit gives me the heebie jeebies
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    im not so keen to have demons hanging around anymore than they already do.
    i think thats very wise
    some practitioners of ceremonial magic live a fear filled life
    they dont consider their families can also be affected by what they do

a question, do Spirits really have freewill ? to the extent a human or an animal has ?
    or do they operate more like a computer program ?
    how can you be sure that the spirits even know what they really are...
    they are governed by different rules than us

you cant summon me up...why is that ?

I have faith in myself (which im not sure is very sane) and I have faith in the Divine Grace.
    I have faith in you and your human heart
    i wouldn't recommend ceremonial magic unless you live alone are very shrewd, and are spiritual powerful enough to test these spirits thoroughly

everything in the world of magic is not what it seems
    a favourite quote of mine
    " you are all the wrathful deities and all the knowledge holding deities and all the peaceful deities "

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    i think thats very wise
    some practitioners of ceremonial magic live a fear filled life
    they dont consider their families can also be affected by what they do

a question, do Spirits really have freewill ? to the extent a human or an animal has ?
    or do they operate more like a computer program ?
    how can you be sure that the spirits even know what they really are...
    they are governed by different rules than us

you cant summon me up...why is that ?

I have faith in you and your human heart
    i wouldn't recommend ceremonial magic unless you live alone are very shrewd, and are spiritual powerful enough to test these spirits thoroughly

everything in the world of magic is not what it seems
    a favourite quote of mine
    " you are all the wrathful deities and all the knowledge holding deities and all the peaceful deities "
    I have never met a magician who lives a fear filled life, family can be easily separated from it. Yes you can be evoked if you are weak, several witches I have previously known (male and female) have on occasion caused men to be constrained to turn up at a certain location (woods, bedroom whatever) at a certain time hundreds of miles away from where they had planned to be. The Greco Egyptian magic guys often debate about the questionable ethics of the love spells of that period, the torment the target experiences until she gives in and has sex with the magician.

The real danger of magic is that if you do it you can never leave the art for at least one lifetime you may give it up but it will not give you up. Elixirmixer has already done such rituals as the LBRP so this is a redundant point here.

I think it’s worth pointing out that I clearly identify I am relatively new to Alchemy and I make a serious effort to avoid sweeping absurd pronouncements showing my newness and naiveté, my feeling is I am honest about what I have achieved (mainly spagyrics). It is remarkable that such nonsense posted just previous to this post about magic is considered a reasonable opinion, I assume it wasn’t meant as a joke.

Blog Entries
    Magic won't give up me?? Does this mean I have always been a magician, in a past life or something?

How do I ensure that things dont effect my family?

If your an idiot and dont really have much experience; and you perform these evocations, are they garanteed to work? Or will they sometimes just not work because the artist did a shit job or something like this?

There is a threshold with occult work, particularly magic. Once the level of occult work goes above this threshold, the ‘inner’, the Gods, whatever people choose to call it starts to notice you and will intermittently impinge for the rest of your life whether you wish it or not. A temple room or outdoor area specifically for the person/people and no entry for non occultists will effectively separate ritual magic from other family members. Keep all ritual objects and symbols out of view to others, kept at that location, not all over the house.

Another good method not needing Enochian is Poke Runyon’s dark mirror evocation method. It is highly likely to get a result, brown trousers for a beginner magician highly likely.

Ref: The Book of Solomon’s Magick - Carrol Poke Runyon

Blog Entries
    It is remarkable that such nonsense posted just previous to this post about magic is considered a reasonable opinion, I assume it wasn’t meant as a joke.
    not nonsense Sirrah
    alot of magicians witches ive met are very on edge

The real danger of magic is that if you do it you can never leave the art for at least one lifetime you may give it up but it will not give you up
    aye so my point about being very shrewd and contemplating about what exactly a spirit is and what exactly a magician is doing
    or is that nonsense unless you say it ?...

Once the level of occult work goes above this threshold, the ‘inner’, the Gods, whatever people choose to call it starts to notice you and will intermittently impinge for the rest of your life whether you wish it or not.
    so proving my advice right about being very shrewd, thanks

A temple room or outdoor area specifically for the person/people and no entry for non occultists will effectively separate ritual magic from other family members. Keep all ritual objects and symbols out of view to others, kept at that location, not all over the house.
    you've never had kids have you, they dont always do what you say (who would had thought), and are very curious
    hence the advice on living alone to minimise risk

ive seen examples of family's suffering for what the unprepared magician does
    and as previously stated i am no expert
    but as you obviously are (i seriously doubt) you can enlighten us all
    where does the real power lie in magic Sirrah ?
    its one word...

you called my post nonsense then proceed to explain how
    there is danger and how your life is affected whether you like it or not
    kinda like the point in my nonsense post...
    Last edited by Kibric; 11-02-2017 at 06:37 PM. Reason: bolded

Blog Entries
    I feel myself getting ready for this stuff. I've always knew I was the real Harry Potter and now I get to prove it

Im going to go and make a wand. Ciao

+ Reply to Thread