Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    "The wand chooses the wizard Harry"

Does a magic wand have to be made of wood? Can I use metal?

It makes a bit more sense to me to make wands from their corresponding metal rather than wood, metal is conductive. It is a more raw manifestation of the spheres. Can also be more durable.

What do you guys use?
    Hey Mr. Mixer

Perhaps you should forget about talking to all the little guys, angels
    and spooks ...and communicate directly with the Big Boss himself.

Go directly to the source of ALL.

He can send you just the wand you need and some.

If he can't or won't help you then no one can.

But I could be wrong.....again ?

Blog Entries
    I understand and appreciate your concern Mr. Black. It is well heard; this is why I am not doing this up until now.

Evocations are the least of my interest in terms of magical phenomena; nevertheless, it is for the experience and gaining practical knowledge.

I am much more interested in gaining power over the four elements in the astral realm.

Nevertheless, practising commanding around low level spirits, would do something to remove my unnecessary fears, and if i happen to bump into a big scary mean bastard, at least I will have half an idea of what Im dealing with.

The goal is the MASTER initiation into hermetics (advanced thought control and elemental breathing mainly) move quickly through the evocation practises, and then MASTER Kabbalaistic IN-VOCATION.

Which, as you have suggested, i think is more in-line with the Big Boss.

I remember when I was a wee little seven-day Adventist sesrching for the truth. I found the Nag Hammadi Library and Pistis Sophia. I started to become awakened to the esoteric tradition of Our Lord. When I spoke to my church leaders, they would always tell me that I should read things lile that, that I could be 'decieved'. That it was 'evil' and then they would read out bible verses where God says this and God says that.

In this day and age, there isnt a single day we go through when we do not break one of these laws; however, ss far as I know, there is only one sentence in the old testiment that speaks specifically agaisnt magic, and I believe its speaking of talisman magic specifically.

Alchemy is also considered 'evil' by many (but we all know thats BS); but at the end of the day, the only way that Ill be able to make an educated decision on the viability of magical practices; is if I give it a go and decide what feels right for me. The biggest concern I have is making "deals with the devil" so to speak, and if I can avoid that then I think ill be okay
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    its blood, any witch worth they're salt knows that

ditto

i said i am not an expert

i said i am not an expert , not that i have had no direct personal experience

a few post ago your going on about how Enochian magic can make you mad

anyway we have had vastly different experiences with witches

My point was caution when travelling down this road
    and having a shrewd attitude, something you called nonsense in a broad pronouncement

no just advice on being cautious and shrewd in your approach
    if you think its fear mongering thats your knee jerk reaction to it
    The ‘real power of magic’ does not reside in blood. The true power of magic comes from the Divine which could be called God or Divine Providence and can be brought through (theurgy) by the magician who is in the microcosm a true image of that Divine principal. I mentioned the emerald tablet the abreviation of it: as above so below has direct relevance here. Alchemy also relies on the basic principals outlined in the emerald tablet of Hermes, bearing in mind this nonsense about blood you mention Kibric I urge you to study the emerald tablet and forget about this other silliness. Blood relates to thaumaturgy and all too often works of malice.

It may be that you are more experienced but I can only go by what you post Kibric. Certainly based on what you think about magic and how you think it works you could end up causing yourself serious problems. Perhaps the advice you offer others (living in fear etc) is more relevant for yourself.

I also would have thought that one of the things I would do in 'staying safe' is not getting into arguments with experienced Sorcerers who could effectivly fuck with me from lo ng distance.

but thats just me...
    Any proficient occultist who can do such a thing would not bother just over lines on a screen from a forum. My personal view is that a lot of these forum disagreements are free light entertainment and sometimes provide interesting talking points with my wife. If it actually gets genuinely annnoying (very rare) I would just go do something else for a bit.

Axis I highly value your opinions in regards to this esoteric artform. Practical experience will always pay a more valuable contribution than theoretical understandings. I suppose many do have a fearful attitude towards it; perhaps with some good reasons; Even Bardon briefly touches on the fact that it can be dangerous. However; you can't make an ommelette without breaking a few eggs and you can't learn alchemy without getting hit with nosefulls of acetic acid either. Every job we do has its inherent dangers, which brings me to back on track of the questions I have

What is the simplest and easiest spirit to call forth?
    Is it actualy possible to be 'given' a physical object or is that rediculous?
    I think the simplest and easiest way to call an Angel forth to visible appearance would be to employ Enochian language and call on Enochian Angels to appear visibly in a shewstone or magic mirror. Poke Runyon's trance technique can be easily adapted to this and basic plant Spagyric’s can be used as the liquid body of the mirror to excellent effect. I am working on an even more accessible method which currently I have not perfected or fully tested so it would be unethical to outline this until I have.
    Last edited by Axismundi000; 11-03-2017 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Brief edit after grocery shop

Blog Entries
    So.... Who is a spirit that has a great reputation for being particularly friendsly and easy to work with for beginners?
    Spirits of Compassion and Peace.

Also, I think someone mentioned recieving "gifts"

Is it actually possible to recieve a physical item from the spirits?
    your concept and an immaterial spirit's concept of what "physical" is will be quite different. After all, if Thoughts create reality, then they could be said to have substance. Substance and physical are synonymous.

"The wand chooses the wizard Harry"

Does a magic wand have to be made of wood? Can I use metal?
    Metal works well. Though it's important to insulate the handle.

It makes a bit more sense to me to make wands from their corresponding metal rather than wood, metal is conductive. It is a more raw manifestation of the spheres. Can also be more durable.

What do you guys use?
    If wand is equivalent to your authority, then the type of wand will symbolize what you have authority over. Would you evoke a Venusian spirit with an Iron rod?

The goal is the MASTER initiation into hermetics (advanced thought control and elemental breathing mainly) move quickly through the evocation practises, and then MASTER Kabbalaistic IN-VOCATION.
    How is the IIH going then?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I'd advice greatly against any working with Spirits until getting some real Initiation somewhere. Otherwise, you might unknowingly fracture your own Spirit into small pieces and it won't give you anything good just like for most of so-called magicians. However, it will block all progress on Occult Path and it will be hard (if not impossible) to rebuild your Spirit again. It will have so much bad consequences that, I am afraid, afterlife will be far beyond totally ruined because you won't be "whole" when you die...

Seek the True Initiation from whoever can provide it. I like the advice of Black to go directly to BIG BOSS. Let love and desire for True Knowledge be your Lantern. Only The One is the reliable source of Knowledge, after "attuning" to Him you will realize that 99% of all books is just garbage and sometimes a very dangerous garbage.

And remember, there are no people who work with random Spirits and manage to achieve anything tangible, however, there are people who work with BIG BOSS and produce what is called as miracles. If people realized all their mistakes, the world could become a much better place by now with people never dying, never knowing thirst or hunger and having no place in Cosmos they weren't able to reach: knowledge and capabilities far beyond what some magicians could even dream about.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    And remember, there are no people who work with random Spirits and manage to achieve anything tangible, however, there are people who work with BIG BOSS and produce what is called as miracles.
    Can you expound on this a little more?

Blog Entries
    i will seriously consider what you have written
    thank you Axis

no hard feelings

Elixirmixer:
    On wands... my personal experience (likely limited compared to some here, but I have studied the occult a lot) is that the wand is a pointing device for YOUR magical energies.
    On "seeing" spirits. Can you see auras? There is a direct correlation between disembodied "spirits" and spirit matter that surrounds living things, though interactions other than ocular can occur.

On the matter of communicating with these spirits, there is much more involved than simply calling them up. The only time I have ever "witnessed" one, it knocked a bunch of bottles over. I'm not going to get into details, as I consider the whole experience a happy accident, but there is much, much more involved. These are creatures and living things, even if they don't have bodies, and just like other creatures, they each have their own personality. There are classes of them, but they are also individuals. Keep that in mind.

Lastly, everything I said here could probably be interpreted in numerous ways depending on your definitions for certain terms. I'm not about to preach my personal viewpoints here, and I believe that much of this is subjective. Your outlook determines how you will perceive your reality. When it comes to motivational speeches, that means one thing. When it applies to matters of spirits and magic, it is the law of the land. There's a reason that much of this won't be demonstrated in a modern laboratory under typical "scientific" scrutiny.

Personally, I don't like metal alone for wands, but anything that directs energy is good. For instance a coil of copper wire around the "organic" wand material, or a steel core. I have one that is made completely from plants of the mint family, and several wooden "sticks" with small crystals inserted into the tip. I've even used a cut quartz point, or just my finger. Looking back on it, they are great for focusing energy, but hardly an "essential" tool for the master magician. Use what you think will work best, and it will.

+ Reply to Thread