Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: EM's Grimory

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Can you expound on this a little more?
    BIG BOSS is called differently by each nation, however, religions obscured the true meaning of Him, of the God (or rather Overgod/Shiva/Paramashiva/ etc.), and corrupted everything good which is connected to God, and they used the name of God to rule over the people.

Religions tried to claim monopoly on power and knowledge, however, in their greed, they themselves have lost the keys. Everyone can connect to God, because he is part of God, it simply requires specific perks of a character, evil man can't get access to Him. He is Everything and True Existence, only through Him the Philosopher's Stone can be acquired - true Physical Stone (there are no Inner/Outer Alchemies, it is only one): this is one of those Great Mysteries that is mentioned by each Adept. So if someone doesn't know God, true all-embracing God, he will never get success in Alchemy. Basically, the very first step in Alchemy IS a Miracle, which can't be explained by modern science.

But As Above, So Below. And as physical substances consist of smaller physical particles, so and the Spirit consists of smaller spiritual particles, which themselves can be separated as their own "thinking entities", living their own life. Many rites of modern magicians are based on total ignorance of the Word and of the Spirits, so in most cases the operator doesn't call to some Spirits but, instead, breaks his own Spirit into parts. He perceives smaller part as some outer Entity, while in fact it is the part of operator himself. Needless to say, most of modern "evocation" magic is based on damaging one's own Spirit, and most of modern practitioners can't show any single "supernatural" trait.

I don't say that Evocation Magic is just some delusion, no, but calling random Spirits without knowing God is a very dangerous and harmful imitation, which will bring nothing good.

I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is. I was interested in the'miracles' part. Can you give some examples of what you were referring to?

I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is.
    Me too:

Quote Originally Posted by Warmheart View Post
    But As Above, So Below. And as physical substances consist of smaller physical particles, so and the Spirit consists of smaller spiritual particles, which themselves can be separated as their own "thinking entities", living their own life. Many rites of modern magicians are based on total ignorance of the Word and of the Spirits, so in most cases the operator doesn't call to some Spirits but, instead, breaks his own Spirit into parts. He perceives smaller part as some outer Entity, while in fact it is the part of operator himself. Needless to say, most of modern "evocation" magic is based on damaging one's own Spirit, and most of modern practitioners can't show any single "supernatural" trait.
    Well stated. I might disagree with the word "most," but I think there is a lot of wisdom in this paragraph. Loose astral energy can definitely "give birth" to the eddies and currents of body-less entities. And you have to wonder how many of the ones that show up from outside of the practitioner's circle were cast off by others who tinkered.

I am fully aware who the BIG Boss is. I was interested in the'miracles' part. Can you give some examples of what you were referring to?
    Those Miracles are starting from healing diseases without any medicaments, including what is considered uncurable diseases, ability to perceive the thoughts of other people, ability to prolong life indefinitely, mastership over the matter (capability to make anything material), knowledge of all things which exist - and that is just side products of actual capabilities, which can't be comprehended by common people.

If to compare the nature of those Miracles (to be honest, I try to avoid this word) with the Spirits... It is easy to see the fake nature of most of the "Spirits" that people work with - those Spirits are dumb, they never know more than their evocator, and all their occasional rare phenomena are just result of partial exteriorization of operator's astral body.

I am not saying that all Spirits are part of operator. But without changes caused by Initiation it is very easy to fracture one's Spirit into small pieces instead of working with authentic entities.

Also it is much easier to contact God than various "Spirits". And it is MUCH more productive than spending time with some dubious rituals of evocation. When operator gets connection with God, he will see, for example, that a lot of things in widely known "Greater Key of Solomon" is just a corrupted cipher/stenography, which people take literally and so they have little to no success. It is like reading "2H2+O2=2H2O" and thinking that reading it will produce water.

@ Warmheart

Thank you Warmheart....what you are saying here sits well with me.

@ Schmuldvich

My intuition is not always correct but I do have a feeling that you
    may have seen some miracles.

And if so perhaps you could share with us ?

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    @ Schmuldvich

My intuition is not always correct but I do have a feeling that you
    may have seen some miracles.

And if so perhaps you could share with us ?
    I'm just a regular guy. Can't say I've seen anything too extraordinary.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axismundi000 View Post
    The ‘real power of magic’ does not reside in blood. The true power of magic comes from the Divine which could be called God or Divine Providence and can be brought through (theurgy) by the magician who is in the microcosm a true image of that Divine principal. I mentioned the emerald tablet the abbreviation of it: as above so below has direct relevance here. Alchemy also relies on the basic principals outlined in the emerald tablet of Hermes....
    This statement shows an understanding of Ceremonial Magic.

Yes, if we do not FULLY understand the FUNDAMENTALS of what we are doing (and im sure that a lot of magicians DO NOT) then we are very capable of damaging ourselves (and others).

However, with the correct training, and more importantly, the correct UNDERSTANDING, then I believe there is little to fear...

"In order to bend another's will, your own spirit must be unbend-able, otherwise you will be corrupted and destroyed" - The Lionturtle from 'Avatar: The Last AirBender'

(That is a great cartoon for all your hermetic children BTW, my kids watch it everyday)

If we allow these entities to either 'get in our head' or if we do not know which parameters will control such an entity, then we pose danger to ourselves. However, A true magician knows what it is that he is doing, Which is basically embodying the inner Christ, and in doing so has complete control over the will of the entity, this is why we use magic circles and triangles also, to remind the magician of who he is (an Image of God) and also to create the relevant parameters for the entity to both appear physically, and to stay under the control of the Magician.

Obviously my practical experience is just about zilch, however, this seems to be the most logical and firm understanding ive come across so far, which, Axis also reflected with his comments.

All these kids stink of teenage BO and I have to get out of here.

IIH is going really well actually. I've very excited about the new life that seems to be developing before my eyes, and learning and understanding Alchemy from a pure hermetic understanding makes it a lot easier to understand the goal of IIH and yeah... they are great tango partners.... ciao for now. Ill try and get this essay in ASAP now that I know I'm not going to make a fool of myself.

BTW, preparing an Alchemical Plant stone is a sign of having mastered the vegetable realm, so... its pretty much my birthday

Godbless
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 11-08-2017 at 02:40 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Any harm in drawing magic geometries, and then just whipping them away without using them?? Ya know.... practice....?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Nope. Consider it terrible art or something.

The things used for ritual are the important things.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread