Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Four Rivers of Eden & Redirection of Internal Energy Fluids

There are stem cells in your bloodstream right now, and if it was as simple as redirecting the semen upwards, why not simply consume it instead?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    why not simply consume it instead?
    Maybe the gastric acid "burns" it. In my opinion, it takes the secret fire to cook and sublimate essence, not the digestive fire. The stomach would cook it into the bloodstream, and the goal as I see it is to move it through the nervous and endocrine system.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 12-09-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    Maybe the gastric acid "burns" it. In my opinion, it takes the secret fire to cook and sublimate essence, not the digestive fire. The stomach would cook it into the bloodstream, and the goal as I see it is to move it through the nervous and endocrine system.
    Correct.
    Some of it would be absorbed, but the stomach acids would destroy the precious parts of it.

and I said "stem-cell benefits" not stem-cell.
    be careful not to fall into that trap.

This isn't just some half baked theory I've come up with, this has been the goal of many sages, philosophers and freemasons for thousands of years (read hermetic masonry Frank C Higgins), from Egypt at least (that we know if; possibly Atlantis and Lemuria)

Check out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRR...BR2ieSWlC8poG4

The ASCENSION (32:46):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRR...BR2ieSWlC8poG4

Here he talks about the rising of the sacred oil up the spine into the pineal gland (jacobs ladder, dante's divine comedy, 33degrees of freemasonry, 33 years of Jesus Christ's life and crucifixion, etc)

This is what I'm trying to achieve, except the way it was explained to me by the Navy guy, he said that you could rewire yourself so the oil is constantly "ascending" with every feeling of sexual arousal
    This can be acheived through "ankhing" or understanding the flow of the reproductive tract in both male and female.
    (as blood rushes to the genitals, the testies produce the reproductive fluids which go straight into the spine, not the bladder or elsewhere as other people have noted).
    Last edited by Voltaire; 12-11-2016 at 01:06 AM. Reason: typo, format edit

Found the info I was looking for, if anyone's interested:

(skip to 27:42)

Quote:
    The four rivers of eden: the 4 waterfluid channels of the Cereberum - (Cerebrospinal system) - is the oil that comes from the claustrum ("little cloister", the Santa Claus) which descends and comes down the the Sacrum bone, which uses the Horse's tail to pump the oil back up to the Epithalmus; Pineal gland.

+ Reply to Thread