Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Four Rivers of Eden & Redirection of Internal Energy Fluids

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    If you click play button on the video skip right to 1 hour and 13 minutes and you will discover alternative meaning of the 4 rivers of genesis.
    Which video, I don't appear to have one on the screen....

Blog Entries
    Voltaire: you seem to be trying to achieve two seperate conditions. One being the Aunking of the magnetic vital forces and also an In-jaculation is semen up into the glands.

I've been trying to work that last one out for years. I've found it very difficult. Not difficult to retain the semen, but when I do, it simply flows into the bladder, not flowing where it needs to be.

Let me know of any progress, as I really would like to be re fluxing my sexual fluids through the brain.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 12-09-2016 at 12:18 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    If we assume a man is orgasming and releasing that energy, there is a way we can redirect the fluids produced to the epithalmus to retain it; providing vital energy for the mind.
    That is what I'm searching for.
    I know of two methods, both of which I have studied over the last few years. The first requires celebacy, and the second has to do with retaining the semen in the testes while expelling the seminal fluid from the prostate.

In the second approach, you lose some energt but the main "orgasm" is redirected up the spine through breathing and muscle contractions. The spinal column must be free of blockages though.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    The spinal column must be free of blockages though.
    Here in lies out main problem. I believe not only the spine but also the prostate must also be in good health. A poor diet, colon and bowel issues, or excessive ejaculation, can all play a part in an inflamed prostate. This will be the first barrier to overcome unless you are already in prime health.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Its not the semen, rather it is the energy attached to it that rises. The more you build up, the further the orgasm will spread. If you master the kegel, and hold it right before orgasm and do not let go, the energy will simply redirect itself. Depending on how much energy you have stored, will determine the radius of the orgasm and where it spreads. It is rather easy for most people to spread this energy to the abdomen.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I've been trying to work that last one out for years. I've found it very difficult. Not difficult to retain the semen, but when I do, it simply flows into the bladder, not flowing where it needs to be.

Let me know of any progress, as I really would like to be re fluxing my sexual fluids through the brain.
    I see what you are saying; the path it should take flows up the back, pushes out of the back where the heart resides, goes around the head, down to the stomach and pushes out again in an "ankh" shape.
    It also should not require orgasm if done correctly.

It's something I've spent a lot of time and energy trying to perfect, but i think my latest line of enquiry has lead to some answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    I know of two methods, both of which I have studied over the last few years. The first requires celebacy, and the second has to do with retaining the semen in the testes while expelling the seminal fluid from the prostate.

In the second approach, you lose some energt but the main "orgasm" is redirected up the spine through breathing and muscle contractions. The spinal column must be free of blockages though.
    From what I've researched, and from what a family friend - a navy colonel - says once you acheive a redirect, and "lock it in", you do not need to have an orgasm, and remain celebate: the fluid as it's produced makes it's way up the spine, as opposed to being retained in the testies awaiting ejaculation.
    This action is enduced through sexual arousal, and as such the mere arousal creates the flow of life-fluids up the spine and into the brain.
    This is a closely guarded secret in occult circles, as it is the fundamental "short-circuiting" of the human reproductive and edocrine system that allows many of the elite to function on such a high level.
    This fluid is to the mind what NOS is to a car engine.

I just need to work out the finer details of its operation in order to work it out entirely, and I will happily share my findings.

IMHO, the time for secrecy was the middle ages, when not hiding from the church meant your life.
    Now is the time for sharing the path to higher consciousness, and bringing our fellow man along with us for the journey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    IMHO, the time for secrecy was the middle ages, when not hiding from the church meant your life.
    Now is the time for sharing the path to higher consciousness, and bringing our fellow man along with us for the journey.
    Loving your work mate, keep it up.

ArcherSage, the energy can be redirected, this I can achieve successfully, but it is also possible to open up channels for the fluids to progress, check out 'The golden flower' PDF. As well as 'Tao of Sexology'

These go into the process, although, not sufficiently for me to have any success. If you do try any of these things, I suggest pre-prostate training and to heed any warnings given to you by your teachers as I have cum blood attempting these more advanced methods of fluid retention.

I am sure the fluid can be re directed, as I have done it before. However there is no benefit for the fluid itself being absorbed into the bloodstream, as simply consuming the ejaculation would achieve this. It is the "chi" or energy attached to the semen that truly carries the power, it isn't the water built up in the hose..rather it is the pressure that gives it power.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    the fluid as it's produced makes it's way up the spine, as opposed to being retained in the testies awaiting ejaculation.
    This action is enduced through sexual arousal, and as such the mere arousal creates the flow of life-fluids up the spine and into the brain.
    In my experience, the "action" itself is the muscle contraction at the perineum which drives the fluid upwards. It can either be a conscious action or an unconscious one depending on how well/hoe long you've been practicing. It is literally the opposite of the muscle contraction which happens at the moment of orgasm and ejaculation.

So, to be more precise, the common external arousal is transmuted to an internal one, and the muscles of the groin are re-wired to contract in the oppositems direction (inwards and upwards rather than outwards and downwards).

I just need to work out the finer details of its operation in order to work it out entirely, and I will happily share my findings.
    The best text I've read on this topic is "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" by Charles Luk. He describes very well the circulation of Nature/Essence through the microcosm orbit (the physical substance) and the circulation of the Generative Force through the eight psychic channels (the incorporeal substance).

ArcherSage is correct in that the energy behind the physical substance will build up in pressure. If you don't know how to circulate it through the "psychic" channels, then all sorts of late-night surprises will await you

The thread Samadhi. Kundalini. The Red Body. might be interesting.
    Last edited by Kiorionis; 12-09-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    I am sure the fluid can be re directed, as I have done it before. However there is no benefit for the fluid itself being absorbed into the bloodstream, as simply consuming the ejaculation would achieve this. It is the "chi" or energy attached to the semen that truly carries the power, it isn't the water built up in the hose..rather it is the pressure that gives it power.
    I disagree, there's 7 different fluids in semen, it's not just the pressure but the almost stem-cell benefits these fluids provide.

+ Reply to Thread