Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a mod

I need a mod

Hi there,

I've accidentally posted something in the wrong forum, and I'm sorry but for the life of me I cannot manage to work out how to identify the sub-section's moderator.

Could anyone please help me to work this out?

It was meant to be posted in practical alchemy, but i seem to have accidentally posted it in alchemy texts.
    (unless maybe it was a mod moving the topic in the first place, perhaps?)

Either way, does anyone know the forum's moderators in these areas?
    Or how to identify the moderators?

Blog Entries
    Same mods for everything. See here.

Noticed you re-posted it. So I delete the old one.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Same mods for everything. See here.

Noticed you re-posted it. So I delete the old one.

Thank you, problem solved

Blog Entries

Logistical Post

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    It was meant to be posted in practical alchemy, but i seem to have accidentally posted it in alchemy texts.
    (unless maybe it was a mod moving the topic in the first place, perhaps?)
    Just noticed this.

I originally moved the thread about the 'Four Rivers' to the 'Subtext' section, because it was clearly not related to Practical Laboratory Alchemy (see What is Where for what each sub-section deals with, so it is easier to get an idea where to post what) and also because the first post was sort of vague, yet indicated an intention to discuss possible biblical Subtext encoded in the '4 rivers' Genesis narrative.

Now that the intention of the thread has become clearer, it has been moved to the Spiritus Vitae section (the section that deals with topics such as Chakras, Kundalini, Qi, Shaktipat, Samadhi, Sexual Alchemy, Tantra, Taoism and Yoga - among others) and has also been re-named accordingly, for the sole purpose of enhanced clarity and ease of search for other readers.

It is generally advised to avoid being too vague (or cryptic) when posting & naming new threads. It makes it easier to understand what the thread is about and it also makes it easier for other forum readers to search for topics they are interested in.

Should there arise an administrative issue of a more 'personal' nature, please use the PM system to contact someone currently on the Forum Team. The 'Site Related' section is more suited for issues of more general interest to the entire community.

It is not uncommon for threads to be sometimes moved to a more appropriate section of the forums, as well as (sometimes) re-named to better reflect their topics and to allow for easier searching. Again, that's why it's always a good idea to avoid being too vague when naming a new thread.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread