Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Ketamine: journeys into the next dimension (OBE)

  1. #1

    Ketamine: journeys into the next dimension (OBE)

    This is the story of how I found my way into the next realm; what I saw there, and how it relates to this world; and how I navigated my way around.

    Please take note: there were many follow-on events from my presence in this dimension.
    You do not simply stumble into a place like that and not attract attention to yourself.
    I do not recommend anyone replicating my experience for themselves, especially not and this information is for theoretical research purposes only. That said this experience is all 100% true.


    The background:
    Several years ago now I suffered from a form of pain. Some nerves had become damaged in an accident, and had contracted 'Chronic pain syndrome' as a result.
    If the nerves are like sensors, and everytime one is activated it sends a pain reflex to the CNS, imagine faulty wiring has caused the sensor to keep activating for no reason.
    Like an automatic door that keeps opening when no-one is walking through it.

    The treatment for this was to go to a hospital in Germany and receive a therapy using ketamine.
    They effectively give you increasing doses of ketamine to anesthitise you deeper and deeper until your CNS "resets" and you no longer have any pain.
    While I was there there were many other different patients, some with opiate substance issues where the ketamine would "knock out" their dependence and allow them to go cold-turkey without withdrawals, etc, it had lots of different applications.
    (I believe there are many videos on this subject on youtube)


    The experience:
    My first time there I was placed in a hospital bed and wired up.
    I was given a dose of ketamine (not sure how much) relative to my bodyweight to test how much I needed to be dosed.
    As is often the case it was not enough to acheive the desired effect, but the effects were extraordinary:

    the first 10 minutes nothing happened and I kept reading, then suddenly I noticed it.
    I started by smelling/tasting on the back of my tounge, and even feeling in my chest a salty tangy sensation - even though it was administered IM (in a muscle).
    I told the nurse I felt it and asked her to dim the lights, which she did, until there was just a faint light enabling my vision.

    What I saw was amazing. It was nearly dark, but there were these lights around the people in the room: like auras. Not only that everyone had these energetic chords coming out of their feet. In the russian 'Men in black' documentary is the only other place i've seen this referenced, but you could see these different energetic chords pulsing energy up and down them. I also had these coming out of my body; these are RF or AC chords our bodies naturally produce.

    This happened a few more times with the exact same results until they got their dosage correct.

    When I finally entered complete sedation (whats called a K hole) I was propelled into the next dimension.
    There was a sort of buffer there, like an entry test. Once I passed that I was there.

    The first thing I saw was a ball of white light (very common NDE vision).
    What made this so interesting is it was drawing me closer to it, but I had control of whether I allowed it to or not.
    (in this place, your thoughts direct you. after a breif period of adjustment I was able to telepathically maneuver myself around by "thinking" where I was going)

    I moved away from this light, and as I got further and further away from it a grid began to come into view above me.
    Light doesn't travel very far there, and had the same texture and consistency of the light I'd seen back in the hospital in the form of energy chords.
    It's almost like it's CGI graphics in a way, in its appearance.

    anyway once I got to this grid, I realised it was a spherical grid and I was inside it.
    This grid turns out to be around our planet, and contains our world.
    on the cross-sections of this grid were spiraling vortexes.
    I went through one of these and when I came out on the other side I was able to look down and see the earth. It was magnificent, I'm not entirely sure why I couldn't see it before.
    Likely the first grid IS the earth, before I was inside it.
    The vortex I just went through is what we call a "leyline" and the white glowing ball the centre of the earth.

    I flew up higher, and went through another vortex in the grid above the first (there's layers and layers of these grids, apparently it was originally contructed by thoth - and starts at the Giza pyramids).
    There's also a military base or instilation under each of these vortexes as they need to be protected, and have caused many planes to vapourise if flown into them (the reason why air traffic over certains areas is restricted)

    After a while I would return to earth, return to my body, recover - then have to be sedated again until I could not feel the pain anymore.
    Overall I had around 20 of these "trips", each time respawning at the same location, each time not having any difficulting in navigating. (the first few times were more stumbley, but after I got the hang of it i had no problem)

    But this was when things went west:
    after 20 or so trips a large orb like being caught me and came and scooped me up, it was asking me all these questions very angrily, and I became petrified. It wanted to know what I was doing there, who I was etc.
    Eventually it took me to some sort of energy flow, and put me inside.
    I started moving through all these different shades of light, one into another, and could see this creature as it had me.
    It felt great pain, and I in turn felt great pain.
    It was showing me all the things humanity is does, all the pain and suffering we are causing, and I began begging it to set me free, to stop doing all this - trying to explain there was a simpler way than to cause so much suffering on one another.

    But that's the last thing I remember.
    After that my time was done, I had no more pain.
    Initially I remember as I was coming to for the last time thinking "i have to bring this information back", and I was holding onto it in front of me, but as my soul was wooshing back into my mind and i watched my mental function rebooting I saw it disintegrate into nothing and I couldn't remember it anymore.

    It took a day or so to remember these last events (as they werent stored as "memories" but soul memories, like how you know what you've just being doing for the last day, but you can also "remember" what you did for the last day - if that makes sense)



    So that is it, my experience to the hyper-dimension.
    I'm sure it begs many questions, and I'm sure many people will suffer cognitive dissonance and have to rationalise that this was a hallucination or dreamstate etc
    If you do, that is fine, it's a healthy reflex to something you are not capable of understanding yet.

    only a very particular degree of initiate will even know what I'm talking about here, and even then if they have not been themselves they will find it hard to trust the information.

    However this is all true, and an actual thing that happened to me.
    After this there were certain events and people that came into my life that helped to explain this in its entirity I'm not at liberty to discuss, (and why i would not recommend this to just anyone) but it is completely accurate in its representation.


    please feel free to ask questions, and probe as much as you wish;
    just please if you have scrutiny please limit your post to "i don't believe you" or something similar.
    I've had a lot of threads about this subject ruined by people trolling/postulating long elabourate reasons for why they can't believe me, or trying to turn this into a laughing stock, and I find it prevents a very healthy and exciting conversation from occuring.

    Peace and Love
    Voltaire
    Last edited by Awani; 12-09-2016 at 03:16 AM. Reason: re-titled

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,343
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mod note: I've re-titled this thread (to make it easier for others to find) and moved it to the correct section of the forum [Shamanism: Shamanic traditions & practices, altered states of consciousness, psychedelics, indigenous herbs & medicines, OBE and NDE].
    Thanks for this account.

    My philosophy is that the only "truth" is direct experience.

    I have no Ketamine experience at all... and from what I have read it has been called "the psychedelic heroin". Did you have any addictive side effects?

    What you describe seems very similar to a lot of my own experiences, as well as of accounts I have read by people who have had various OBE. One thing I have to say though is that what you describe feels "sterile" or "cold" and "white"... not a warm light, but a more white light... perhaps this is only the way you wrote this, or perhaps the way I subconsciously read it. Does those words fit at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I've had a lot of threads about this subject ruined by people trolling/postulating long elabourate reasons for why they can't believe me, or trying to turn this into a laughing stock...
    Just what Jesus disciples had to go through.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    ...trying to explain there was a simpler way than to cause so much suffering on one another...
    Like Jesus said: love and light is the way

    Now I am not a Christian. I don't belong to any religion, and I don't even subscribe to the traditional Jesus that fundamentalist Christians pray to either.

    But Jesus is my homeboy for sure. As is many other sages of the past.

    -----------------------------------------------

    The Grid is certainly a very common feature, and usually if a person has an experience where they only see the grid and don't go beyond it, I view that as a "threshold experience".



    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I saw it disintegrate into nothing and I couldn't remember it anymore.
    I never had this problem so much although I know it is common. I guess when I go into these things I go as an explorer. Perhaps this is why I have such good memory of what I have experienced, because I intentionally go there to collect data.

    Last edited by Awani; 12-09-2016 at 03:08 AM.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  3. #3
    Would you mind returning my original thread title, please?
    And if it's not fit for general, possibly at least moving this to the Mind/General topic alongside your out of body experience?

    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Did you have any addictive side effects?
    None, it wasn't habit-forming - although I did have a desire to go back there, I had no abject compulsion.

    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Does those words fit at all?
    Sterile and cold fits much of the experience. Not in a horrible way. Just in a very logical way.
    The gate you pass to get there sheds your immediate need for ego, so you don't mind it, it's much like being inside a large metaphysical machine; although there was love in that realm, love was suddenly a vibrating light slowed down to matter, and was observable in three dimensional space as opposed to being a feeling you can't describe the location of.

    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    The Grid is certainly a very common feature, and usually if a person has an experience where they only see the grid and don't go beyond it, I view that as a "threshold experience".
    The vortex's are mentioned and exposed by a CIA agent in Valdamar Valerian's 'Matrix' series.

    (it's interesting how all these things 'Matrix', and 'Men in Black' are exposing things, then hollywood comes along and turns them into a completely different movie of the same name, almost asif it's a very expensive screen to hide them on google)
    Last edited by Voltaire; 12-09-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: duplicate in quote tag and typo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,343
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Would you mind returning my original thread title, please?
    And if it's not fit for general, possibly at least moving this to the Mind/General topic alongside your out of body experience?
    You have PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    The vortex's are mentioned and exposed by a CIA agent in Valdamar Valerian's 'Matrix' series.
    I have little faith in the conspiratorial aspects or view points. For me these people are irrelevant when brought before the true light of the eternal Mystery. There are groups that conspire, but they are given too much credit. IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Sterile and cold fits much of the experience.
    All mine have been "warm" and "non-sterile"... Makes me curious, and I wonder if it is because of:

    1. I had my experience in a nature setting and you in a hospital.
    2. My experiences were of substances that were not lab-made and yours were.

    If any of these points have any weight I suspect #1 has more weight. But this is only a guess.

    Last edited by Awani; 12-09-2016 at 03:38 AM.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I have little faith in the conspiratorial aspects or view points.
    The matrix series is not conspiratoral, it is fundamentally an explination of the hidden truths of the universe, and how to acheive enlightenment of all levels of it. (as the CIA do)

    All mine have been "warm" and "non-sterile"... Makes me curious, and I wonder if it is because of:
    Perhaps I did not explain properly.
    But it was only cold in regards to it transcended any concept of "warmth" or "feeling".
    There there is no need to constantly feel "comfortable" or "warm" since you are just a soul floating in space, and you have transcended your body and therefore needing human things.

    At first you do feel death pangs, that is why most people who experience this recreationally do it once then hate it and vow never to do it again (but cannot tell you why, as they dont really remember)...
    once you get past this it is the most amazing, beautiful, and phenomenal place you could ever see in this lifetime (perhaps the hospital element allowed me to get past this as I knew I was safe and no harm could come to me : that is the fundamental reason for posting this, as this was my biggest lesson. We are immortal. Nothing in any universe can harm us, as we cannot truely harm anything around us. And nothing can happen that you do not let happen on one level or another. Its only our actions that bring "pain" or "suffering" on egos, and that of those in our orbit)

    I am familiar with your experiences, and I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.
    A Katamine induced coma transcends you past this and "pushes you through the door and closes it politely behind you".
    (there is a silver chord that will always attach your soul to your mind/body, it cannot be detached, and you can never get lost.)


    This is however a bit "out there", and I understand if anyone has any negetive judgments against me for it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post

    I am familiar with your experiences, and I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.
    You can never be familiar with this experience until you have experienced it for yourself; it is impossible to put into words. Go and spend some time with the shaman of the Amazon.

    I had a similar experience as you talk about in hospital, but mine was due to first time use of Tramadol...it was weird.

    Ghislain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,343
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    The matrix series is not conspiratoral, it is fundamentally an explination of the hidden truths of the universe, and how to acheive enlightenment of all levels of it. (as the CIA do)
    It is the CIA part I don't get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    There there is no need to constantly feel "comfortable" or "warm" since you are just a soul floating in space, and you have transcended your body and therefore needing human things.
    I wasn't talking about a human thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I am familiar with your experiences...
    Then you would know that I already know that...

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    ...we are immortal. Nothing in any universe can harm us, as we cannot truely harm anything around us.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    I believe Iboga and Ayuhasca involve showing you this world from your human perspective, "showing you the door", so to speak.
    I don't share this view at all. As I wrote earlier seeing the Grid is being shown the door, and as you describe regarding your own experience - and if you are familiar with my own experiences as you say - then you must know that these sacred plants are not "door showers".

    To flip it all these psychedelics show you the door, but of course depending on your commitment, dosage, setting, shamanic guides etc. it depends on how far you go beyond "that" door. I guess it is the same with natural OBE (based on what I've heard). Some people leave their body, but they "remain" close to it. The don't "go" onward.

    Last edited by Awani; 12-09-2016 at 02:54 PM.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I have no Ketamine experience at all... and from what I have read it has been called "the psychedelic heroin". Did you have any addictive side effects?
    I don't think ANY drug creates an addiction if you take it once (morphine is VERY addictive and I've been "high" on morphine at the hospital after a surgery... of course I didn't develop an addiction... the only thing that happened is that I was "high" and gave an astrology lesson to the doctor and then I tried to make a plan with him to liberate the animals from the Zoo, he was probably used to listen to persons talking about random things whilst they are high on morphine).

    Ketamine is however VERY addictive and I saw the life of three former friends getting completely destroyed by it. The comparison with a heroin addiction is not incorrect. I would stay as far as I can from it.

    It is also not really "safe"... I've personally taken a close friend to the hospital who almost died after a ketamine overdose. He didn't develop an addiction because he tried it only that time and, of course, decided not to play with that thing again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,187
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    All mine have been "warm" and "non-sterile"... Makes me curious, and I wonder if it is because of:

    1. I had my experience in a nature setting and you in a hospital.
    2. My experiences were of substances that were not lab-made and yours were.

    If any of these points have any weight I suspect #1 has more weight. But this is only a guess.
    I had similar question formed when comparing the relevant "bibliography" of the experiences produced by these two substances. This difference exists even in experiences out of the hospital "set and setting". Your second assumption is my favorite explanation.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,343
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    Your second assumption is my favorite explanation.
    A few years ago I would have agreed with you, but when I smoked DMT (that is lab made) I once did it in my bathroom because for some reason I didn't want to go outside... I wanted to try it in the "safety" of my own home, but we don't want smoke inside so I sat in the bathroom... anyway after this experience I did it a few times outside in nature and the set and setting did make a huge difference. In the bathroom it was "colder" somehow, but in nature much warmer. That is why I leaned towards #1.

    But then again smokeable DMT might be lab-produced, but it is still a "natural" substance. The lab production is just about extracting the DMT from the organic material (the bark). Whereas Ketamine is not of the same type as far as I understand, it's more "chemical".

    So yes perhaps you are correct.


    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts