Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Real Philosopher's Stone: Cell Salts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    The whole "Neidan" concept seems to have been born out of the frustration of some people when they tried to prepare the Elixir and did not succeed, eventually causing them to try to achieve it by other means.
    True, and/or "Neidan" has suffered the same fate as a lot of Chinese concepts when translated -- that the English concept doesn't fit, and we're stuck with a terrible definition, which is then promoted as being "100% accurate" to what was originally trying to be portrayed.

But, I can easily see the point of this thread being the statement that if all 12 of these essential "cell salts" are included, then longevity and health are achieved without the need for any complex meditation routines.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    True, and/or "Neidan" has suffered the same fate as a lot of Chinese concepts when translated -- that the English concept doesn't fit, and we're stuck with a terrible definition, which is then promoted as being "100% accurate" to what was originally trying to be portrayed.

But, I can easily see the point of this thread being the statement that if all 12 of these essential "cell salts" are included, then longevity and health are achieved without the need for any complex meditation routines.

the 12 cell salts relate to the 12 zodiacal signs; you're right, when they are all in place you get longevity of life,
    meditation comes after this (when your body is complete and performing fully, you use your mind (through meditation) to turn your soul (a type of light) into a purer brighter form of itself (take off some of the filters we get trapped behind in the human vessel))
    as well as other stuff, like raising the oil from your epididymus into your epithalmus

Blog Entries
    Interesting stuff, but I've heard much more about the 12 alchemical processes which correspond to each zodiac sign (Cancer as dissolution, Leo as digestion, etc).

I suppose my main question is, what do each of these "cell salts" represent? What is their specific action on our physiology? How do you determine which ones you need and in what dosage to achieve the end result that is beong promoted? Does the natal chart of the individual come into play or is it a "one size fits all" approach?

It's all well and good to say that we need them to bring the body back into balance and completion, but why?

Last edited by Kiorionis; 12-14-2016 at 01:47 AM.

Interesting stuff, but I've heard much more about the 12 alchemical processes which correspond to each zodiac sign (Cancer as dissolution, Leo as digestion, etc).
    There are both.
    Each cell salt relates to a zodiacal sign. Each alchemical process corresponds to a zodiacal sign.
    As it's an esoteric art, there are many different meanings for every one thing.

I suppose my main question is, what do each of these "cell salts" represent? What is their specific action on our physiology? How do you determine which ones you need and in what dosage to achieve the end result that is beong promoted? Does the natal chart of the individual come into play or is it a "one size fits all" approach?

It's all well and good to say that we need them to bring the body back into balance and completion, but why?

They each represent a part of the body and a sign of the zodiac, a part of our biochemical process, and each have their own impacts on our physiology.

You determine which ones you need by your birth chart.
    In the 9 months in the womb your body will develop 9 different ways to generate and metabolise these cell salts, with the 3 months you are not inside the womb being the ones you miss out on.
    So yes, your birth chart comes heavily into play on this: depending on when you are born depends on which ones you are "missing" effectively.

For example:
    someone born in January would have been conceived the previous April.
    The three months they missed out on would therefore be (part of January), February, March, and April.
    This means you will be deficient in those cell salts, and would need to provide extra supliment of them in your diet, in order to complete your natural "balance" or biochemical palette.

Each cell salt deficiency comes with its own different causes and symptoms; ranging from skin defects, to cell degeneration.
    (Imagine that you are a car, your body is an engine, and you are the driver.
    Some cell salts are like wiper fluid. Some are brake fluid, and some are engine oil.
    In a small timeframe, not having enough of one of these doesn't have too negative an effect;
    Some poeple don't have enough wiper fluid and they get skin problems;
    Some people don't have enough brake fluid and their muscles cramp easily;
    but in the longterm over the course of your lifetime, your body would be like an engine slowly running out of oil. It would have a heavy impact on all the other parts of the engine, and once you get to 35-40 and your body slowly starts to stop uptaking new nutrients, you slowly move towards egine failure and death.)

Now I don't believe these salts would completely prevent death: but would extend life by maybe decades, and give you a complete foundation to perform other activities with.
    This is why the philosopher's stone is the "foundation" of these works.

All your questions can be answered by the information found in the videos and books provided.
    As well as a lot of other information not included here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    As well as a lot of other information not included here.
    Right, this is the info I'm interested in.

Right, this is the info I'm interested in.
    I understand skepticism, and I shared it at one point.
    Now I get how this related to the great work.
    Your cells need certain compounds to function. The 3 months out of the womb as discussed before causes those cells to lack certain essential ingredients.
    Adding them not only benefits the cells in mytosis, but allows for a lot of stress to be taken off the mind and body by not having to re-allocate resources all the time.
    This also helps to regulate many different functions of the body, and "connects" you to your micro and macro self: your core components, and the solar system (as above, so below).

I'd also advise looking at diet: a lot of foods contain heavy metals, in order to "slow you down" and "clog you up", and water contains flouride to "switch you off".

Cell salts + perfectly balanced and healthy diet + pure water )with added organic minerals) = the perfect vessel

Blog Entries
    Ive been considering the depth of this a lot lately and i do believe you guys are on to something here.
    It was demonstrated that each of these salts are able to be 'vitalized' through repeated solve et coagula.
    I wonder if revitalized cell salts really would be a great cure for disease. The salts themselves seem to be good for you, but i imagine if they are dissolved in SM or other philosophic solvents; then we start getting somewhere.

Part of the significance of these salts lie in the Hebrew Torah, when Aaron the Levitical priests wears 12 stones on his breastplate ect..
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread