Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Real Philosopher's Stone: Cell Salts

Blog Entries
    What I think is interesting, is that as soon as the physical body is brought into balance, there's an increase in "projection" on a more subtle level.

Intellect is more usable, as well as the concentration of the mind towards practical pursuits

Cheers
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Simple: cast a small sample of it over a much larger amount of hot mercury or molten base metal. If it turns it into silver or gold, you have the genuine article in your hands.
    So the philosopher's stone literally makes physical gold?
    There's no deeper esoteric meaning that was hidden for centuries?

Have you ever made/found/seen/used this type of substance to make gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    What I think is interesting, is that as soon as the physical body is brought into balance, there's an increase in "projection" on a more subtle level.

Intellect is more usable, as well as the concentration of the mind towards practical pursuits

Cheers

Like the focusing of a camera lense brings a picture into clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    So the philosopher's stone literally makes physical gold?
    Yes. What else did you think it did when this most peculiar property of transmuting base metals into silver and gold is repeated over and over for centuries and centuries in the literature of alchemy? What else can anyone think the Stone does after reading the many witness accounts (many by people who themselves were not alchemists) who had the opportunity of handling samples of it and testing its transmuting power?

There's no deeper esoteric meaning that was hidden for centuries?
    No, I'm afraid not. But do you think that making a substance that can transmute many times its own weight of base metals into silver and gold isn't already a very remarkable and unusual thing to warrant so much mystery and secrecy? The reason why chemists and physicists deny that the Stone exists is precisely because they find the existence of a substance possessed with such a remarkable property quite difficult to believe (based on their empirical experience and their theories/speculations about matter.)

Have you ever made/found/seen/used this type of substance to make gold?
    No, I have not succeeded in making it... yet. But I do know that transmutation is quite real, though. There are other ways to achieve it, but not as impressive (and profitable) as the Stone.

Blog Entries
    There is of course a deeper spiritual meaning. That of 'the diamond body' or 'light body'

For a definitive answer, perhaps we call on Andro, which I believe in recent years has had experience with the stone and also who has extensive astral projection experience...

Andro... Did the Stone alter, improve, or stabilise you OBE travels... And more to the point, have you developed an 'Astral Body'

But yes my friend, real transmutation of base metals into their higher form.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I was 'traveling' OOB/non-physically to many different realms LONG before I was even aware of the term 'Alchemy'.

It is my direct understanding that we all have an 'astral body'. It's not something that needs to be 'developed' - we only have to develop the skill to use this vehicle.

Also, even this 'astral body' is shed/discarded when we travel to more 'subtle' or 'rarefied' realms/densities.

And I don't have 'definitive answers' for anything.

Blog Entries
    Apologise for my assumptions...

I don't confess to think through all my posts. Still new to 'alchemical social media'.

As far as the post is concerned, in terms of cell salts 'filling' certain deficiencies, the term P.S. Could be used loosely, such as it is in regards to ormus (even though you could potentially make a stone from it).

However this still would just be a loose term, and not truly describe and associate with the real P.S.

This stone can be very elusive however, I have been studying 'alchemy' spoken loosely again for about 12 years. The stone is still a way off, but the journey, if applied practically both in life and in lab, is worth it's own salt.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Yes. What else did you think it did when this most peculiar property of transmuting base metals into silver and gold is repeated over and over for centuries and centuries in the literature of alchemy? What else can anyone think the Stone does after reading the many witness accounts (many by people who themselves were not alchemists) who had the opportunity of handling samples of it and testing its transmuting power?
    LOL.
    Okay I'm calling Shenanigans here...

I don't think "witness accounts" can be reliable: (skip to 1:35)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG8aqUJ03I
    The yeomans tale, from the Cantebury Tales.

If you're taking these things literally, I think you've missed the trick.
    Alchemy was practiced at a time when it was unlawful to practice the sacred arts outside of the catholic church, and you could be burned at the stake for doing so.
    That is why alchemists hid their artform in symbolic imagery, and metaphorical witness accounts.
    So that anyone reading it would take it literally and get led astray.
    It's not possible to turn one element into another (technically it is, but we can only turn hydrogen into another element with massive hadron colliders, imagine the complexity of turning lead into gold... rather "Lead" is the base material of self, the impure self, "Gold" is the fully transmuted self, the higher self... I'm suprised no-one mentioned this to you earlier... :/ )
    See here: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...chemyintro.htm

I'm only telling you this out of love.
    So you find your way to the truth of the art, and find some answers. Because there are truths and answers a plenty.
    The bible is the best and most freely available Alchemical text, if you can read between the lines. (Exodus literally means dissolution)
    (I've done this for decades, I do know what I'm talking about)

But if you won't listen to any of the COUNTLESS examples I've already provided, you won't believe me now... Dissonance and all that...
    Check out Santos Bonacci on Youtube.
    He LITERALLY explains the whole of alchemy in plain English:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ud9pv-Qcg
    (skip to 2:20 to skip past into music)

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Apologise for my assumptions...

I don't confess to think through all my posts. Still new to 'alchemical social media'.

As far as the post is concerned, in terms of cell salts 'filling' certain deficiencies, the term P.S. Could be used loosely, such as it is in regards to ormus (even though you could potentially make a stone from it).

However this still would just be a loose term, and not truly describe and associate with the real P.S.

This stone can be very elusive however, I have been studying 'alchemy' spoken loosely again for about 12 years. The stone is still a way off, but the journey, if applied practically both in life and in lab, is worth it's own salt.

So what is the real philosopher's stone?
    Because if I'm wrong, and all the resources I've shown in this thread are wrong, then I owe the reader of this thread the truth.
    Also all Ego aside: I want to know the truth!

So is it a physical stone that literally turns mercury in the gold like JDP says?

Cell salts are important, for Salt or SAL is where we get "Salvation" from. Salt is a preservative.

Blog Entries
    So what is the real philosopher's stone?
    Good question. And good luck finding this answer from someone else. Look within and decide... then take a leap of faith. You don't want to toil away for the rest of your life based on some individual's opinion - unless it is the opinion I just made regarding not basing your path on someone else's opinion... LOL.

I want to know the truth!
    The most important truth I have learned is that "truth" is ultimately unknowable.

So is it a physical stone that literally turns mercury in the gold like JDP says?
    That is for you to figure out. We have a few threads I think (at least one) that discuss such aspects... is it gold? Something else? Etc:

Why make it?
    Pseudo-Chemistry
    Is Spiritual Alchemy A Valid Path?

I'm sure there is more, can't recall any more at the moment...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread