Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: The Real Philosopher's Stone: Cell Salts

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Good question. And good luck finding this answer from someone else. Look within and decide... then take a leap of faith. You don't want to toil away for the rest of your life based on some individual's opinion - unless it is the opinion I just made regarding not basing your path on someone else's opinion... LOL.



    The most important truth I have learned is that "truth" is ultimately unknowable.



    That is for you to figure out. We have a few threads I think (at least one) that discuss such aspects... is it gold? Something else? Etc:

    Why make it?
    Pseudo-Chemistry
    Is Spiritual Alchemy A Valid Path?

    I'm sure there is more, can't recall any more at the moment...


    I already know what the philosophers stone is, and have provided many different resources across this thread and other I've posted to back that up.

    My point is everyone keeps talking about it like it's an etheric undefinable phenomena;
    a physical stone like in the first harry potter movie, like a giant pink crystal that leaks out an oily goo and turns anything it touches to gold; and if drunk makes you live forever.
    But when you ask someone, they don't have a definite answer, and tell you there is no definite answer; that the alchemists of old were literally creating physical gold...
    There's nothing wrong with being fooled by this, as that was the point of these writtings being written as such.
    So the uninitiated would read their texts, or the catholic church would read their texts, and when presented with a "almost magical chemistry process to create gold and all the wealth you could possibly want" would have them overcome with greed, and wouldn't be able to help themselves but go on a wild goose chase.

    The philosophers stone is the cell salts your body needs, different for each person depending on your astrological alignment as birth.
    Without them your body cannot produce the oil, and no matter how much you attempt to transmute your mind body and soul, you will never be able to ascend.

    it's like the bible: people take it literally and laugh at it: or believe it righteously and devoutly.
    The bible is an alchemical text, and when you understand this, and learn how to comprehend it, it's primarily about how to acheive alchemical perfect, full of biochemical equations, astrological explinations of star charts, and yoga positions.

    The problem is until someone tells you this, you do not know to look for it.
    I've now told you: and a I mentioned countless times produced enough evidence to back this up as not just a theory.

    I think when you've spent many years believing in something as being literal, it's like youre staring at a painting, showing it off to all your friends, telling people how much you understand and appreciate it, then one day an art collector comes and tells you you've been holding the painting upside down all this time... rather than turn the painting upside down, and understand that before you were simply looking at an image through a keyhole, and someone's just opened the door for you, you slam the door shut, tell everyone there is no door, and that your painting was never upside down, ergo you were never wrong.
    (im not saying anyone here's wrong, just that the picture is much bigger and much more vast than anyone here seems to be admitting; and there are an infinite number of perspectives, meaning there are an infinite number of different pictures.
    The point of knowledge is no matter how much you know, there's always another layer, always a new thing to learn. just because youve been taking this all literally, just means now you know it all off by heart, you can understand the deeper meaning much clearer.)

    Just dont allow cognitive dissonance to make you dig your heels in, and become stubborn, and reject this all outright.
    I'm betting most people are so afraid of finding out this is not all literal, they haven't even watched or read the evidence I've been sharing; because they feel it will somehow "invalidate" their work.. this is just Ego. And Ego is just suffering. Nothing more.

  2. #22
    What about kidney stones? They do a good job of transmuting what was once non pain into extreme agony. Perhaps that is the illusive stone, because you must toil in AGONY to find it. xD!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bridger Mountains
    Posts
    1,777
    Blog Entries
    4
    So are you suggesting that these essential 12 salts are not part of our every-day diet?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    What about kidney stones? They do a good job of transmuting what was once non pain into extreme agony. Perhaps that is the illusive stone, because you must toil in AGONY to find it. xD!
    LOL
    Thats jokes.


    And a UTI is "the decension" because a little bit of pee descends down your leg


    P.S knowing everything you know about Alchemy, Check out the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

    It's an amazing alchemical work
    Just as the Bible is, just as the Quran is

    When you understand the formula of it, most classical stories are (Mary Shelly's Frankenstein: the modern day prometheus, Perseus and Medusa, HERCULES, Homer's Odyssey, etc)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    13
    Voltaire, have you seen this thread on an another forum: http://psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?p=73007

    The member xenon7 claims to have made the stone in a particle accelerator with help from another member psi_seeker_34.

    It is quite long but the last post summarizes it well. I can't quite discern if it's fakery, I just want to believe it's not.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,778
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Check out the Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
    I'm sorry but in my humble opinion this book - in regards to alchemical knowledge or wisdom - is a complete joke. Have you read The Hero with a Thousand Faces?

    In narratology and comparative mythology, the monomyth, or the hero's journey, is the common template of a broad category of tales that involve a hero who goes on an adventure, and in a decisive crisis wins a victory, and then comes home changed or transformed. - source
    Apart from dropping some names and rewritten encyclopaedia phrases Harry Potter is just another version of the Monomyth. Now the monomyth, or the hero's journey, might be alchemical in a sense... and it can be fitted to the various steps of the alchemical process. If you want to view Harry Potter as a valid alchemical source go right ahead... but in your own words:

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    The problem is until someone tells you this, you do not know to look for it.


    As for the Bible and other Sacred Texts I agree with you that they can be read in a non-literal way. And I do read them like that to a large degree.

    However cell salts doesn't "do it for me" at all. Although I think salt in general is a very good tool for healing and I use it all the time... once even swam in the Dead Sea. LOL.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    Apart from dropping some names and rewritten encyclopaedia phrases Harry Potter is just another version of the Monomyth.
    What you're refering to is the 'Story Ark'

    I'm talking about alchemical subtext.

    Have you seen 'Gods of Egypt'?

    The entire film got slated by critics and historians alike: the entire story doesn't adhere to the actual mythology literally.
    But take a look from an alchemical perspective:
    Each scene is a point to something in alchemy;
    When he fights the snakes, Ida and Pingala, even to the point of Making them Ice then destroying them with fire,
    He even says in one scene "you have a goat up your bum" (The goat, capricorn, the root/horse's tail)!!
    Each of these scenes don't really make a great deal of sense to the uninitiated.

    The real story is the story of Horus/Osirus
    Cutting someone up into peices, then reattaching someone together, and them having eternal life because of it
    (the same story told over and over, breaking down the body into its individual peices and reassembling;
    descending into hell and raising up to paradise,
    creating the oil with fire and raising the oil up the spine to the head,
    jacob resting his head on the stone (coccyx) then ascending up the stairway to heaven)

    So I agree with you, every story follows an ark:
    the hero goes about their life aiming for something, suddenly something happens that brings hazard to this (the story ark) and the plot thickens, the hero fights against a bad guy villian or themself in a heroic battle, in the end they realise that what they wanted in the first place wasn't actually what they wanted; they get the girl, or save the town, usually using "love" as an overall theme to defeat "evil".

    But I'm talking about the hidden subtext; the Illuminated message in these big budget stories, usually pointed to with small seemingly insignificant things: the hero or anti-hero falling down stairs or a ladder, imagery of the sun and the moon, Gematria pointing to clocks, or in Gods and Egypt really big bold In-Your-Face symbols, that everyone but the adept seem to notice.
    So you're right, harry potter is a child's book, but saying it has no alchemical subtext is like saying snow white and the seven dwarfs doesn't have an alchemical subtext, like saying the Grimm's fairytales have no alchemical subtext, like saying jack and jill, or humpty dumpty have no alchemical or astrotheological subtext. This is the origin of all stories.
    The inadept see a childrens book.
    The adept and the elite see the hidden meaning.
    Your world is filled with this suff, and the trick of the elite is we're all programmed not to see it.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    7,778
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    ...but saying it has no alchemical subtext is like saying snow white and the seven dwarfs doesn't have an alchemical subtext, like saying the Grimm's fairytales have no alchemical subtext, like saying jack and jill, or humpty dumpty have no alchemical or astrotheological subtext.
    What I really was trying to point out is that with "directed eyes" you can see an alchemical subtext in ANYTHING. In any film, book, comic or even soap opera. If it aids you to do so fine. None of my business. I'm just pointing out this other aspect... and in my own journey I have stumbled a few times because I got too focused on "seeing" subtext in everything to the point where it finally just becomes complete chaos.

    My perspective now is far simpler, rarified... instead of - as an allegory - seeing a thousand different shapes of lamps and lightbulbs that represent Light, I see instead just the Light.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    ...and the trick of the elite is we're all programmed not to see it.
    I personally don't think the elite knows left from right. They are idiots and given far too much credit for too many things in my opinion. I don't disagree that there isn't some form of programming going on, for the most part this programming is done by ourselves, to ourselves. And for every thought and moment of time that a human being sends their mental energy in their [the Elite's] general direction the result is just feeding them.

    In my world these people are totally irrelevant and (as I've said before) they'll be serving my drinks in the afterlife. LOL.

    But to be serious for a moment I actually send the elite my love and empathy. They are going to need it.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    LOL.
    Okay I'm calling Shenanigans here...

    I don't think "witness accounts" can be reliable: (skip to 1:35)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulG8aqUJ03I
    The yeomans tale, from the Cantebury Tales.


    If you're taking these things literally, I think you've missed the trick.
    Alchemy was practiced at a time when it was unlawful to practice the sacred arts outside of the catholic church, and you could be burned at the stake for doing so.
    That is why alchemists hid their artform in symbolic imagery, and metaphorical witness accounts.
    So that anyone reading it would take it literally and get led astray.
    It's not possible to turn one element into another (technically it is, but we can only turn hydrogen into another element with massive hadron colliders, imagine the complexity of turning lead into gold... rather "Lead" is the base material of self, the impure self, "Gold" is the fully transmuted self, the higher self... I'm suprised no-one mentioned this to you earlier... :/ )
    See here: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...chemyintro.htm

    I'm only telling you this out of love.
    So you find your way to the truth of the art, and find some answers. Because there are truths and answers a plenty.
    The bible is the best and most freely available Alchemical text, if you can read between the lines. (Exodus literally means dissolution)
    (I've done this for decades, I do know what I'm talking about)

    But if you won't listen to any of the COUNTLESS examples I've already provided, you won't believe me now... Dissonance and all that...
    Check out Santos Bonacci on Youtube.
    He LITERALLY explains the whole of alchemy in plain English:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ud9pv-Qcg
    (skip to 2:20 to skip past into music)
    Apparently you haven't read your very own source: Chaucer's "Canon's Yeoman's Tale" is in fact a parody of the much maligned "puffers" and "multipliers" of alchemical literature (but ironically for the alchemists and their constant attacks against these experimenters, I am quite sure that some of these "puffers/multipliers" did in fact make small amounts of silver and gold using their very own methods; I myself have successfully made small amounts of them by following some of these methods.) Chaucer was not against actual alchemy. Read the final part of the tale, where he cites such classic alchemical sources as Ibn Umail ("Senior Zadith") and Arnold of Villanova and defends secrecy in making the Stone (which surprise, surprise, as can be plainly seen by the context of the whole tale, has nothing to do with any of the strange MODERN misinterpretations of alchemy that you seem to believe in but with the transmutation of base metals into silver and gold, the classic alchemical topos par excellence.) In fact, Elias Ashmole included Chaucer among the alchemists due to his obvious defense of the subject at the end of his tale! (his "Canon's Yeoman's Tale" is included in the "Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum" collection of old English alchemical verse literature, alongside such thoroughly alchemical texts as Ripley's "12 Gates of Alchemy" and Norton's "Ordinal of Alchemy")

    Also, read actual witness accounts who saw and handled samples of the Stone and tested its transmuting properties and became totally convinced of the reality of the subject. You can start by reading this excellent book by professor Lawrence Principe to get better acquainted with the subject:

    http://press.princeton.edu/titles/6328.html

    Even Robert Boyle himself, who has often been lauded (quite incorrectly) as the "Father of Modern Chemistry", witnessed a transmutation of lead into gold in his very own lab!

    I find it very amusing that people with "mystical" inclinations such as yourself very quickly accept the supposed impossibility of transmutation (except by the methods of physics) and want to desperately look for "other meanings" for alchemy. Even if we accepted this THEORETICAL ASSUMPTION that transmutation is "impossible" without having access to particle accelerators, it would still only be a "recent" realization (transmutation of very tiny amounts of one supposed "element" into another one by the methods known to physics was only achieved in the early 20th century), the alchemists of centuries before would not have recognized any such "impossibility", so what they were doing made perfect sense to them and was not considered "impossible" by any means. The theoretical framework that the alchemists worked in did NOT have any insurmountable obstacles for metallic transmutation to happen (to them metals were in fact "compounds" of the "4 elements", just like everything else in the universe.) So you can rest assured that there is no "hidden meaning" in their texts. What they very plainly say they were doing is what they were actually doing (or if you give credence to the supposed "impossibility" of the subject: what they were trying to do): i.e. turning base metals into silver and gold by means of an artificial substance usually called "Elixir", "Tincture" or "Philosophers' Stone".
    Last edited by JDP; 12-13-2016 at 06:53 AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    impossible
    I never said anything's impossible, you said that. I said there's 7 different meanings to every one.

    Everything I've said has been disregarded here, yet you claim you've created gold without a particle accelerator.
    I'd say, make lots and go sell it and buy a house in the virgin islands.
    Use it to turn a ton of mercury into gold, then reinvest it in mining stocks.
    You'll take over the worlds supply in 2-3 years and will LITERALLY rule the world.

    Remember me when you get to the top: that random guy on an internet forum that sort of doubted you.



    The point I'm trying to make, and seemingly failing, is that there's all this energy and resistance coming my way with lots of emotion telling me I'm wrong.
    Just seems unnecessary.
    Seems like you feel like your belief systems under attack, and you want to prove me wrong to secure your own self.

    If I'm wrong, by all means: give me a step by step guide to how you made spectrum analized gold from mercury and I'll send you my wife (trust me, you'll send her back)

    Until them I'm saying it's the oil created in the cerebrum, channeled through aries (the fatty calf, the prodigal son/SUN), the zodiac, down to the grass (the animal self) then raised up from the liver to the heart, to shine in all directions (make its way back to the head), this oil then lubricates the mind, turns your brain from using the 10% it does now to the near 100% it can do.
    That's my opinion. If it offends, I'm sorry.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts