Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Was Saturn actually our Sun before the Sun pulled us into its orbit?

Was Saturn actually our Sun before the Sun pulled us into its orbit?

I'm not sure if it's able to be proven, but this would explain the mythology of Saturn "eating" its children, and The Modern Alchemist explains that when a God of the Elohim married a sibling, it's actually a planet's relationship to its Moon.

An interesting theory, but I can't verify if it's fact or fiction
    Last edited by Awani; 12-13-2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: fix video

Blog Entries

Mod post

If you click the "movie" symbol and insert the YouTube link + delete the s in https:// it looks as sexy as above.

See THIS.

Last edited by Awani; 12-13-2016 at 01:26 AM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Saturn still is the Sun, our black Sun!

For more in depth study on this interesting topic i recommend:

http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn...a-purple-haze/
    Formerly known as True Puffer

To be more precise Saturn is the mountain in which is hidden our sun speaking in alchemical terms.

Astrologically the ancient astronomers believed the planets rotated around the Earth and the furthest planet that they were aware of was Saturn which they considered the 7th planet. Saturn therefore was in the seventh and highest heaven. They called Saturn the true sun or dark sun but they were mistaken. This dark sun should not be confused with the black sun the true occultists venerate, being the sun within the sun.

There are few competing theories today that's for sure. My way of doing it is to study them all and see what makes sense.
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Saturn was definitely not the Sun, but it is the oldest planet in Solar system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Saturn still is the Sun, our black Sun!
    Black Sun is called black, because it is veiled/invisible. It is hidden in physical Sun, but can't be seen through the matter of this world. Some say that physical Sun of Solar System reflects light from actual invisible Sun in the Center of the Universe, but I think it should be understood slightly metaphorically and there is definitely a powerful invisible Force hidden in Sun, people can't see it but they can feel it and attune to it.

+ Reply to Thread