Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Mystery of 3, my new book

The Mystery of 3, my new book

Just released my new book about the number 3 and its main meaning to me. Its a short text but definitely interesting to those who are into numerology and the frequent use of the number 3 in stories etc. Its not an alchemy text however.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N0OH9SR

The book is also on payhip and kobo.
    Last edited by ArcherSage; 12-13-2016 at 03:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherSage View Post
    Just released my new book about the number 3 and its main meaning to me. Its a short text but definitely interesting to those who are into numerology and the frequent use of the number 3 in stories etc..
    Congrats.

See these relevant threads: Seven and Trinity.

Why don't you make it into a "real" book through www.lulu.com or some similar site? Always nice to have hard copy. You can make it either print on demand or print lots. Seen this?

I can't speak for everyone, but a lot of people interested in esoteric stuff usually like "physical" books (I think)... something with this fantasy of having an ancient library. I am like that anyway and I can speak for zoas23 too in this instance. He he.

I personally don't like reading pdf (don't have a Kindle either)... regarding this matter I admit to be a conservative cunt.

If you get a physical copy we can do a trade (got a few up my sleeve).

Last edited by Awani; 12-13-2016 at 01:06 AM.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Amazon just started allowing the option to print through them pretty easily, not sure if I want to do it. For me its just about getting the material out there for the average person. Most of what I am writing is for people who are just getting into the study of esoteric knowledge and have never heard any of the terminology. I am writing another one for what I believe is the true spiritual transmutation process, step by step with coagulation etc..

Blog Entries
    Congrats!

I'm not so much interested in numerology as I am in this perspective:
    I am writing another one for what I believe is the true spiritual transmutation process, step by step with coagulation etc..
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but a lot of people interested in esoteric stuff usually like "physical" books (I think)... something with this fantasy of having an ancient library. I am like that anyway and I can speak for zoas23 too in this instance. He he.
    LOL... very few persons in this planet can speak for me, but you are one of them!

Yes, if the book is a book and not simply a 15 pages essay, then I would definitely make a paper version. It is a matter of knowing your audience. In my own case, a .pdf is only an option when the book is not available (though I never purchased a .pdf, except quite recently in a group project here where several of us purchased a book and we all got .pdfs, except the physical buyer).

BUT if you are writing for bibliophiles, then probably a paper version is a good idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    LOL... very few persons in this planet can speak for me, but you are one of them!

Just released my new book...
    Btw you really need to change the price to 3, or 3.33.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    change the price to 3, or 3.33.

Haha the most clever marketing strategy.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

I was thinking about selling a book for $7.77 at some point xD! But the main reason I don't do paperback is the books are not long enough, however you can buy pamphlets of manly p hall's texts that are shorter than mine, and are more expensive. And I will take your advice and make it 3.33...I was originally going to do that but thought it would deter everyday readers xD

You should make it $3.33

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    You should make it $3.33
    Just saw the kindle edition is $3.33

Archersage, have you ever come across Gematria?

+ Reply to Thread